Grimm Forum
Trubel lack of awareness of Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Trubel lack of awareness of Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Trubel-lack-of-awareness-of-Eve-Juliette)

Trubel lack of awareness of Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 06-15-2017

Can someone explain to me, After Season 5, Episode 7 Eve kills off 20 Wesen and saves the lives of the whole gang. In Episode 6, Trubel is staying with Nick and Adalind and when asked about Juliette corpse she claims she never saw Juliette after she pumped 2 arrows into her

But later on, she shows Nick the cell/room she has in the same HW lair Juliette was living in. Now we know that she was traveling around the world but she was still based out of that location. What gives?

RE: Trubel lack of awareness of Eve/Juliette - brandon - 06-15-2017

It could be that Trubel was not told anything about Eve. This organization did not trust anyone and suppose she would talk to Nick.
They told him what they thought he could know Nick: Adalind and his baby , son of "GRIMM".

RE: Trubel lack of awareness of Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 10:26 AM)brandon Wrote: It could be that Trubel was not told anything about Eve. This organization did not trust anyone and suppose she would talk to Nick.
They told him what they thought he could know Nick: Adalind and his baby , son of "GRIMM".

Yea But brandon, both Juliette and Truble were living in the same compound with only one main control center.

RE: Trubel lack of awareness of Eve/Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 09:22 AM)dicappatore Wrote: Can someone explain to me, After Season 5, Episode 7 Eve kills off 20 Wesen and saves the lives of the whole gang. In Episode 6, Trubel is staying with Nick and Adalind and when asked about Juliette corpse she claims she never saw Juliette after she pumped 2 arrows into her
Trubel admitted she lied and saw them put Juliette into a car but she thought Juliette died later.

(06-15-2017, 09:22 AM)dicappatore Wrote: But later on, she shows Nick the cell/room she has in the same HW lair Juliette was living in. Now we know that she was traveling around the world but she was still based out of that location. What gives?

My bet was earlier Trubel was staying at the apartment that was associated with her bike and Wu checked out.

RE: Trubel lack of awareness of Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 06-15-2017

Would the time frame that Trubel found out about Eve was when she when and confronted Meisner? We are IMO are to take that Trubel was out on missions after she had thought she had killed Juliette. The training of Eve was going on then.

Now is it possible or even likely that Eve make a point to stay out of sight when Trubel was at the HW compound?

RE: Trubel lack of awareness of Eve/Juliette - brandon - 06-16-2017

-Could have been very quiet-Eve-
I do not think the doors were always open.
Where no one should see, they would have a safe

RE: Trubel lack of awareness of Eve/Juliette - wfmyers1207 - 06-16-2017

@js and dicappitore. I think js's explanation is the most likely. i.e. HW kept Eve out of Truble's sight when she was around probably because they were worried about her telling Nick.

It would also seem they kept the finding and burial of Kelly's body away from her as well. Again I think this was done because HW was concerned about her ultimate loyalty. After all she did owe Nick her life. If not for him she would have spent the rest of her (very short) life in prisons and mental institutions. Confused

RE: Trubel lack of awareness of Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 10:08 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @js and dicappitore. I think js's explanation is the most likely. i.e. HW kept Eve out of Truble's sight when she was around probably because they were worried about her telling Nick.

It would also seem they kept the finding and burial of Kelly's body away from her as well. Again I think this was done because HW was concerned about her ultimate loyalty. After all she did owe Nick her life. If not for him she would have spent the rest of her (very short) life in prisons and mental institutions. Confused

OOPS. I did forget about Truble's residence outside the compound. See I have to do that sometimes or people think I am too damm perfect.