Grimm Forum
Did Juliette want to have children with Nick? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Did Juliette want to have children with Nick? (/Thread-Did-Juliette-want-to-have-children-with-Nick)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Did Juliette want to have children with Nick? - WispyWillow - 06-14-2017

she didn't look happy after seeing the result of the pregnancy test

http://screencapped.net/tv/grimm/albums/userpics/10002/scnet_grimm4x07_2619.jpg

was she relieved or disappointed? Did Juliette want to have children with grimm Nick?

would she have taken the chance on their kids turning out to be grimms? or any future children getting targeted because of nick?

RE: Did Juliette want to have children with Nick? - dicappatore - 06-14-2017

(06-14-2017, 07:44 PM)WispyWillow Wrote: she didn't look happy after seeing the result of the pregnancy test

http://screencapped.net/tv/grimm/albums/userpics/10002/scnet_grimm4x07_2619.jpg

was she relieved or disappointed? Did Juliette want to have children with grimm Nick?

would she have taken the chance on their kids turning out to be grimms? or any future children getting targeted because of nick?

When she looks at the test results I think she is disappointed because she was hoping to explain the changes she was experiencing. This left her to wonder what was causing her ills. After all she is a Vet and even if she is an animal doctor she is privy to medical knowledge.

RE: Did Juliette want to have children with Nick? - MarylikesGrimm - 06-15-2017

(06-14-2017, 08:22 PM)dicappatore Wrote: When she looks at the test results I think she is disappointed because she was hoping to explain the changes she was experiencing. This left her to wonder what was causing her ills. After all she is a Vet and even if she is an animal doctor she is privy to medical knowledge.

I agree with you. Juliette had medical tests that take appointments and time to results to come back and they cannot find where the headaches are coming from later she shares this with Rosalee but not Nick. Juliette was always involved in Nick's health care and IMO would be really surprised if Nick was leaving her out.

RE: Did Juliette want to have children with Nick? - jsgrimm45 - 06-15-2017

You know this isn't something I've given much thought to until this thread. Looking at the first 3 seasons and Nick and Juliette. What do we see nothing that points to the answer either way. So we guess but looking at those three seasons I don't think Juliette would want kids period. My sister and both my grand daughters said they do not want children now my sister at her age has kept this plan, my grand daughters at 21 and 24 have time to change their minds. The older one I don't think will she has a good understanding of what she wants, the younger one I also think will keep to her plan.

Why not Juliette and Nick again I go back to the fact that some on the forum have said Juliette saw Nick a not in her circle that wasn't how I saw it for sometime but it is now how I see it also.

Not being a woman so I can be way wrong but as I see it most women wouldn't want a child with someone they see as below them on the circle. Now Sean and Juliette maybe, a royal, a police captain a different higher circle.

RE: Did Juliette want to have children with Nick? - dicappatore - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 10:03 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: You know this isn't something I've given much thought to until this thread. Looking at the first 3 seasons and Nick and Juliette. What do we see nothing that points to the answer either way. So we guess but looking at those three seasons I don't think Juliette would want kids period. My sister and both my grand daughters said they do not want children now my sister at her age has kept this plan, my grand daughters at 21 and 24 have time to change their minds. The older one I don't think will she has a good understanding of what she wants, the younger one I also think will keep to her plan.

Why not Juliette and Nick again I go back to the fact that some on the forum have said Juliette saw Nick a not in her circle that wasn't how I saw it for sometime but it is now how I see it also.

Not being a woman so I can be way wrong but as I see it most women wouldn't want a child with someone they see as below them on the circle. Now Sean and Juliette maybe, a royal, a police captain a different higher circle.

So you are saying for the first 3 seasons, Juliette saw herself above Nick and Him not having the worth to marry her and have kids?

(06-15-2017, 10:26 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 10:03 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: You know this isn't something I've given much thought to until this thread. Looking at the first 3 seasons and Nick and Juliette. What do we see nothing that points to the answer either way. So we guess but looking at those three seasons I don't think Juliette would want kids period. My sister and both my grand daughters said they do not want children now my sister at her age has kept this plan, my grand daughters at 21 and 24 have time to change their minds. The older one I don't think will she has a good understanding of what she wants, the younger one I also think will keep to her plan.

So you are saying for the first 3 seasons, Juliette saw herself above Nick and Him not having the worth to marry her and have kids?

Mary: Juliette/Eve is or thinks she is like a Alpha Female. Sign 3 that you are a Alpha Female you do not need a man. Bitsie kept bringing that quote up to explain her character. This view is part of the culture for some groups.
---------
The Alpha Female is a strong, majestic female. She can often be intimidating to those around her and isn't afraid to ask for what she wants. She's killing it in her career and has a solid group of friends to rely on. There's nothing quite as brilliant as a woman with confidence and ambition.

3. You are not afraid of being alone
So you broke up with your boyfriend of 5 years? That is quite alright. You are not defined by romantic relationships. You know what you are capable of accomplishing with or without love in your life. In fact, sometimes you are way more productive when you are alone; so really the break up was a blessing in disguise. You now have time to read all the books that have been collecting dust under your bed, or catch up with old friends. In regards to the boy? Well, there will be another.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/10-signs-you-are-alpha-woman.html

RE: Did Juliette want to have children with Nick? - brandon - 06-15-2017

Is what happens with young couples to pospone for later.
To have them with the right person. Juliette had a good economic position. To think about children?.

RE: Did Juliette want to have children with Nick? - jsgrimm45 - 06-15-2017

Short answer yes. The reason she turned down Nick twice, I didn't start out this way, when others posted these ideas I disagreed and somewhere along the line can't pinpoint the when, I changed my mind.

I wasn't Nick the Grimm that was keeping them apart it was Nick the person his social standing. Now did she know this maybe not, she may not have wanted to believe this or even admit this to themselves.

When Juliette changed to hexenette we saw her not wanting to know about wesen when in the past she was all in. Now take this and 5 dollars and you can buy a cup of coffee. I have no proof either way.

RE: Did Juliette want to have children with Nick? - dicappatore - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 10:38 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Mary: Juliette/Eve is or thinks she is Alpha Female. Sign 3 that you are a Alpha Female you do not need a man. Bitsie kept bringing that quote up to explain her character.
---------
The Alpha Female is a strong, majestic female. She can often be intimidating to those around her and isn't afraid to ask for what she wants. She's killing it in her career and has a solid group of friends to rely on. There's nothing quite as brilliant as a woman with confidence and ambition.

So you broke up with your boyfriend of 5 years? That is quite alright. You are not defined by romantic relationships. You know what you are capable of accomplishing with or without love in your life. In fact, sometimes you are way more productive when you are alone; so really the break up was a blessing in disguise. You now have time to read all the books that have been collecting dust under your bed, or catch up with old friends. In regards to the boy? Well, there will be another.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/10-signs-you-are-alpha-woman.html

Mary most women and feminist I met would describe a man with the same attributes as such to be self-centered, a player, a pig and irresponsible.

(06-15-2017, 10:47 AM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 10:38 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Mary: Juliette/Eve is or thinks she is Alpha Female. Sign 3 that you are a Alpha Female you do not need a man. Bitsie kept bringing that quote up to explain her character.
---------

Mary most women and feminist I met would describe a man with the same attributes as such to be self-centered, a player, a pig and irresponsible.
Those women have no education in fact many feminists with related PD like Bones supported with their own research and understand the theory of pair bonding. That is why Bones is pro-family when someone does not understand her behavior because they do understand her field's view on the subject.