Grimm Forum
Did Nick and Adalind fall in faster or slower than a normal couple. - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Did Nick and Adalind fall in faster or slower than a normal couple. (/Thread-Did-Nick-and-Adalind-fall-in-faster-or-slower-than-a-normal-couple)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Did Nick and Adalind fall in faster or slower than a normal couple. - Loona - 06-10-2017

Yes, and it was at the same time as Adalind her nice cat scratched Juliette...How should react she differently?

RE: Did Nick and Adalind fall in faster or slower than a normal couple. - MarylikesGrimm - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 09:39 AM)Loona Wrote: Yes, and it was at the same time as Adalind her nice cat scratched Juliette...How should react she differently?

Hank, Wu and Juliette all took time to adjust to the wesen world.

RE: Did Nick and Adalind fall in faster or slower than a normal couple. - irukandji - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 08:30 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: In season one Juliette had some hints about the wesen world but when Nick tried to explain to her in the trailer she reacted badly to it. In season 2, Juliette asked Monroe to take her back to the trailer and she was listening much more carefully.

Nick himself didn't take so well to the wesen world and he was a grimm. Why should Juliette be held to higher standards than a grimm?

RE: Did Nick and Adalind fall in faster or slower than a normal couple. - rpmaluki - 06-10-2017

Nobody takes to the wesen world easily, not even wesen themselves and they are born that way. Juliette's reaction is very normal and expected. My dislike of her character had nothing to do with her adjusting to the wesen world.

RE: Did Nick and Adalind fall in faster or slower than a normal couple. - irukandji - 06-10-2017

Mary hasn't been the only one to point out that Juliette has some kind of deficiency because she was unable to handle the wesen world, particularly in season one. There have been a few posts to that effect. My point was that she was never really introduced to the wesen world in season one so she couldn't have a real reaction to it and it's unfair to the character to note otherwise.

Whether anyone likes or dislikes her is their personal preference. That had nothing to do with my posts.

RE: Did Nick and Adalind fall in faster or slower than a normal couple. - MarylikesGrimm - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 12:41 PM)irukandji Wrote: Mary hasn't been the only one to point out that Juliette has some kind of deficiency because she was unable to handle the wesen world, particularly in season one. There have been a few posts to that effect. My point was that she was never really introduced to the wesen world in season one so she couldn't have a real reaction to it and it's unfair to the character to note otherwise.

Whether anyone likes or dislikes her is their personal preference. That had nothing to do with my posts.

My favorite version of Juliette is season 3 but I do not see Juliette season 1 as having some kind of deficiency any more than I see Wu season 1 as having some kind of deficiency. They are not part of wesen world but they have seen clues.

(06-10-2017, 01:11 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: My favorite version of Juliette is season 3 but I do not see Juliette season 1 as having some kind of deficiency any more than I see Wu season 1 as having some kind of deficiency. They are not part of wesen world but they have seen clues.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding then what you mean by Juliette was not able to handle the wesen world then.

(06-10-2017, 01:32 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 01:11 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: My favorite version of Juliette is season 3 but I do not see Juliette season 1 as having some kind of deficiency any more than I see Wu season 1 as having some kind of deficiency. They are not part of wesen world but they have seen clues.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding then what you mean by Juliette was not able to handle the wesen world then.

I like having Juliette and later Wu as part of the Grimm team. All the characters take a few shows to integrate into wesen world and if Juliette had not gone into a coma IMO she would integrated into the Grimm team by the first show of season 2.

(06-10-2017, 01:44 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I like having Juliette and later Wu as part of the Grimm team. All the characters take a few shows to integrate into wesen world and if Juliette had not gone into a coma IMO she would integrated into the Grimm team by the first show of season 2.

Then, according to my understanding, you're saying that there was no issue with Juliette handling the wesen world, correct?

(06-10-2017, 03:08 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 01:44 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I like having Juliette and later Wu as part of the Grimm team. All the characters take a few shows to integrate into wesen world and if Juliette had not gone into a coma IMO she would integrated into the Grimm team by the first show of season 2.

Then, according to my understanding, you're saying that there was no issue with Juliette handling the wesen world, correct?

Correct.