Grimm Forum
Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction (/Thread-Nickliette-Neve-Fanfiction)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - MarylikesGrimm - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 08:38 AM)Robyn Wrote: Renard was surprised Adalind brought Kelly to the BC house.
Adalind bought Kelly to the restaurant when she talked to Sean and made clear it that she cared about him. Sean knew that both Adalind and Nick had no family that could watch a baby so where did he think the baby was going to go? Nick could not work & grimm while watching the baby so what was Sean thinking.

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - brandon - 05-28-2017

Bonaparte wanted to have the "GRIMM" on his side. But it was very clear that he did not want to be couple of Adalind. Tell it to a Sean. Insinuate it to Adalind. Adalind and Sean were the" perfect happy couple

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - Robyn - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 08:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 08:38 AM)Robyn Wrote: Renard was surprised Adalind brought Kelly to the BC house.
Adalind bought Kelly to the restaurant when she talked to Sean and made clear it that she cared about him. Sean knew that both Adalind and Nick had no family that could watch a baby so where did he think the baby was going to go? Nick could not work & grimm while watching the baby so what was Sean thinking.
Renard realized Adalind might be in love with Nick, and voiced his surprise/disbelief when Adalind set him straight about their fake relationship. During their conversation about Diana, Renard reminded Adalind of Nick’s reaction to Juliette hoping to manipulate her to his side. I don’t recall Adalind alluding to anything other than Nick finding out about her Hexenbiest compromising their living arrangement. It was one of the few times Adalind actually used common sense when dealing with a difficult situation.

Renard probably didn’t expect Adalind to risk one child for a chance to get back the other. As for Kelly’s care - Renard would know, and expect, that Monroe and Rosalee would step up if Adalind came to the BC house to be with Diana.

(05-28-2017, 09:28 AM)Robyn Wrote: As for Kelly’s care - Renard would know, and expect, that Monroe and Rosalee would step up if Adalind came to the BC house to be with Diana.

Monroe and Rosalee would babysit Kelly which is not the same thing as adopting him. Adalind made it clear she loved Kelly so why give him up forever.

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - Robyn - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 10:24 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 09:28 AM)Robyn Wrote: As for Kelly’s care - Renard would know, and expect, that Monroe and Rosalee would step up if Adalind came to the BC house to be with Diana.
Monroe and Rosalee would babysit Kelly which is not the same thing as adopting him. Adalind made it clear she loved Kelly so why give him up forever.
Oh goodness, that's not even close to what I meant. I don't think for a minute Adalind would even consider giving up either child for someone else to raise. She proved that with how hard she fought for Diana and the only time she stood up to Nick was when he agreed to Renard taking Diana in S6.

I was referring to the single event of Adalind believing the only chance she had to get Diana back was to temporarily go along with BC. Her decision in S5 was much the same as her returning to the Royals in S3 and going to Nick in S4. In each of those situations Adalind was making use of the only option she believed was available to her.

(05-28-2017, 10:36 AM)Robyn Wrote: I was referring to the single event of Adalind believing the only chance she had to get Diana back was to temporarily go along with BC. Her decision in S5 was much the same as her returning to the Royals in S3 and going to Nick in S4. In each of those situations Adalind was making use of the only option she believed was available to her.
Mary: If Conrad had not seen Kelly he might have thought it was a setup and not allowed Diana to come. Sean knows how hard she wanted Diana and how she went to Nick to protect Kelly. IMO if Kelly was not there Sean should have thought it was a trap too. Conrad was worried that Adalind would want to stay with Nick in 519 and if she did he would have her killed.

"The Taming of the Wu"
Grimm Wiki: He went on to tell Renard that because Adalind's a Hexenbiest, she should be with Black Claw, adding that she'd have to be killed if she chose to stay with Nick instead.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Conrad_Bonaparte

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - Scully1987 - 05-28-2017

(05-28-2017, 04:03 AM)Robyn Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 04:21 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: Yes, I know it was not really Cordy anymore but nonetheless it was weird. Yes, I can understand why he did it too, Cordelia (Charisma) is a beautiful woman. And in Angel they did take the opportunity of her pregnancy and built it into the series too. Who know how the end of season 4 of Angel would have looked instead.
I agree, Cordelia being evil and possessed didn't make having sex with Connor any less vulgar and disrespectful to the characters. Whedon said in an interview the plan had always been for Cordelia to go evil. Sound familiar? But her pregnancy required her to be evil in a different way because she couldn't handle the strenuous practice and shooting schedule required for the fight scenes. I don't remember if Whedon said whether she would have still ended up in a coma or Angel would have killed her in the S4 finale.

Yes, it sounds very similar. But then I am glad they have use the opportunity, because I wouldn't be able to handle it if Cordelia would be the same as the thing with Juliette.

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - Robyn - 05-29-2017

(05-28-2017, 01:36 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: If Conrad had not seen Kelly he might have thought it was a setup and not allowed Diana to come. Sean knows how hard she wanted Diana and how she went to Nick to protect Kelly. IMO if Kelly was not there Sean should have thought it was a trap too. Conrad was worried that Adalind would want to stay with Nick in 519 and if she did he would have her killed.

"The Taming of the Wu"
Grimm Wiki: He went on to tell Renard that because Adalind's a Hexenbiest, she should be with Black Claw, adding that she'd have to be killed if she chose to stay with Nick instead.
Adalind wasn’t in that scene. Viewers and Renard are aware of Bonaparte’s intentions with Adalind, but Adalind is only aware of Bonaparte’s direct threat to her children if she doesn’t comply. In the scene that Adalind is talking to Kelly about going to BC, she doesn’t say Bonaparte is forcing her to bring him, her turmoil is over taking Kelly from Nick and needing to keep him with her.

We can speculate that Bonaparte and Renard expected Adalind to bring Kelly and would have been suspicious otherwise. But the scene of Adalind arriving at the BC house showed Renard was surprised that Adalind brought Kelly.

Adalind would have already known BC was a vicious, murderous organization. If she didn’t believe her compliance in their political scheme would protect her and the children, would she expose Kelly to that danger for any reason? But my initial post wasn’t about Adalind having or not having sufficient motivation to go to BC with or without Kelly. I only said that the BC and Zerstörer storylines could have played out the same whether Nick and Adalind were living together or not.

(05-28-2017, 02:41 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: Yes, it sounds very similar. But then I am glad they have use the opportunity, because I wouldn't be able to handle it if Cordelia would be the same as the thing with Juliette.
Me too. I was relieved and grateful that the S5 episode made it clear Cordelia was under the complete control of an evil/powerful entity during S4.

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - MarylikesGrimm - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 06:56 AM)Robyn Wrote: I only said that the BC and Zerstörer storylines could have played out the same whether Nick and Adalind were living together or not.

1) BC storyline - If Adalind and Nick were not living together then Nick would not been so angry about Adalind talking Kelly to live with Sean. Nick could have only asked for visiting rights to see Kelly from Sean. He would had no right demand any custody right for a child he has no custody of.
2) Zerstörer storyline - Eve could have died in tunnels (No Diana at the loft) and Nick and Eve would have not know about the tie in with Diana (No Diana at the loft) . Rosalee might not know about 3/24/17 because Diana never saw it. Eve and Nick might not have been able to leave "The Other Place". Diana never would had seen the tunnel and the symbols so Sean would not know about them and worked with the scoobies. Nick would not likely be there when Sean and Adalind were killed. Adalind would still have had the ring on at "The End" of the end and IMO the new trailer would had only Grimm items.

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - Robyn - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 07:53 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: 1) BC storyline - If Adalind and Nick were not living together then Nick would not been so angry about Adalind talking Kelly to live with Sean. Nick could have only asked for visiting rights to see Kelly from Sean. He would had no right demand any custody right for a child he had to custody of.
Nick’s knowledge of BC and decision to work with HW against them wasn’t a result of living with or being in a relationship with Adalind. I wasn’t suggesting that Nick and Adalind not living together would make them estranged. I suggested that events related to BC would have played out much the same had Nick and Adalind co-parented Kelly while living apart. Nick’s fear and anger were over his son being with a vicious organization that Renard was an active part of, not that Renard and Adalind had decided to give their relationship another chance.

(05-29-2017, 07:53 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: 2) Zerstörer storyline - Eve could have died in tunnels (No Diana at the loft) and Nick and Eve would have not know about the tie in with Diana (No Diana at the loft). Rosalee might not know about 3/24/17 because Diana never saw it. Eve and Nick might not have been able to leave "The Other Place". Diana never would had seen the tunnel. Nick would not likely be there when Sean and Adalind were killed. Adalind would still have had the ring on at "The End" of the end and IMO the new trailer would had only Grimm items.
Eve might have died in the tunnel if nothing changed about the story other than the Nick/Adalind relationship. But if the Nick/Adalind relationship changes, so could other components. Nick felt something happening with the stick while Juliette was in the tunnel. It’s not farfetched that he’d discover her later that night. Nick and Adalind not in a relationship would not make them estranged or change Diana’s abilities. They would still work together against a common threat to their loved ones and Diana would still see/interpret information. The how/when/where might change, but not the end results. Kelly would still be a Grimm and Adalind’s son in the future. Those things didn’t come to pass because Nick and Adalind were in a relationship when Zerstörer was destroyed. Nick and Adalind in a relationship did not cause or prevent anything that happened. Their relationship was only a component of the overall BC and Zerstörer storylines.

I was not suggesting Nick and Adalind’s relationship in itself wasn’t valid or necessary, only that it didn’t have any real effect on how BC and Zerstörer played out. Look at it this way - had Nick not fallen in love with Adalind would…

Nick have gone to the BC house, taken Kelly and left Adalind to fend for herself

Nick and the others not have protected Diana

Nick have disregarded Adalind wanting/needing to be rid of the ring

Nick, Adalind, Renard, and the others not have joined forces against Zerstörer

Nick and Adalind not have become trusted allies and parenting partners dedicated to their son’s wellbeing