Grimm Forum
Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction (/Thread-Nickliette-Neve-Fanfiction)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - MarylikesGrimm - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 10:09 AM)Scully1987 Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 06:42 AM)Robyn Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 07:04 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: I really like Cangel after all these years but pity these two wasn't mean to be a couple. It was just unsatisfied what happened to them in the later seasons.
I didn’t feel the C/A ship except in the small amount of fanfic I read and stopped watching around the end of S2, only returning for the Cordelia wakes up episode in the final season. That episode established the calming and balancing effect her presence had on Angel, which Doyle alluded to in the pilot episode. I don’t think I fully understood or appreciated the depth of the C/A relationship until that episode.

I always liked Angel and Cordelia as characters but first later in the series I began to ship them. But then the writers did destroy it - with the development of Connor instead.

Diana is like Connor both kidnapped by hunters of the type of the creature their parents were and fast aged. I guess using kids to change ships happen in both shows too.

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - Scully1987 - 05-27-2017

But am I the only one who think it's disgusting what happened between Cordy and Connor?

(05-27-2017, 10:45 AM)Scully1987 Wrote: But am I the only one who think it's disgusting what happened between Cordy and Connor?

Are you talking about the age difference or the fact their baby was the season big bad?

(05-27-2017, 11:14 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 10:45 AM)Scully1987 Wrote: But am I the only one who think it's disgusting what happened between Cordy and Connor?

Are you talking about the age difference or the fact their baby was the season big bad?

No, I mean Connor was first an infant and Cordelia has taken care of him, gave him the bottle with milk and cuddle with him. And when he grown up - they sleep together and it was just disgusting.

(05-27-2017, 11:27 AM)Scully1987 Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 11:14 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

No, I mean Connor was first an infant and Cordelia has taken care of him, gave him the bottle with milk and cuddle with him. And when he grown up - they sleep together and it was just disgusting.

What you do think of Piper and Leo marriage and kids where Leo was a past whitelighter to Piper's mom. Page was disgusted with changing diapers for baby Chris and knowing him as an adult already.

Charmed I don't know the whole series. I know who is who. A few other things.
Piper is married to Leo and there is Wyatt and Chris. Prue isn't there anymore. Phoebe and Cole was together. Paige came for Prue. To make the P3 complet again. So I can not form a judgment. But there is " still " a difference. Do you like what happened to Cordy and Connor? And is has really nothing to do with the age difference. Or am I the only one who dislike it?

(05-27-2017, 12:02 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: Charmed I don't know the whole series. I know who is who. A few other things.
Piper is married to Leo and there is Wyatt and Chris. Prue isn't there anymore. Phoebe and Cole was together. Paige came for Prue. To make the P3 complet again. So I can not form a judgment. But there is " still " a difference. Do you like what happened to Cordy and Connor? And is has really nothing to do with the age difference. Or am I the only one who dislike it?

Mary: If you are in love with a guy why would make love to his son who is younger than you.

I found these views in a thread so you were not alone.

Connor was 18, Cordelia was 21/22. Why are people so disgusted by it?

It's TOTALLY not the age thing. Can you say Bangel? That was worse. It was Cordelia. They raped her. But......it's ok in the end. It did what it was supposed to do, and make me go OHMYGAWD! NO!!! NOOOOO!!!!!

He did treat her like a mother even when they were intimate with each other...now I'm having horrible images of "mommy's not happy, someone's gonna get a spank"...

It was icky because she and Angel had a relationship of sorts which puts her firmly back in the mother figure camp, so it's a bit like sleeping with your step-son, which is gross because blurring or diminishing the lines between parent and child is very damaging to the child and is a dangerous abuse of responsibility from the parent.

I think the age thing matters too - the fact that Charisma is in real life is more like ten years older than Vincent (Connor) was a factor. She LOOKS much older than him and people just aren't used to seeing that on TV

http://buffy-boards.com/threads/why-was-the-cordelia-connor-thing-so-gross.41305/

Yes, I don't like it either. But not because of the age thing - Cordy was his mother figure and I still can't be friends with it.

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - Mrtrick - 05-27-2017

It wasn't really Cordelia though. The whole thing was certainly weird at the time. (Though I can understand why he did it.) But in the end, things were not as they seemed.

RE: Nickliette/Neve Fanfiction - Hexenadler - 05-27-2017

There's a lot of things that happen on modern shows with supernatural themes that make me uncomfortable, and they have nothing to do with the monsters. (Not the supernatural kind, anyway.)