Grimm Forum
Youtube interview Bitsie Tulloch not passive - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Youtube interview Bitsie Tulloch not passive (/Thread-Youtube-interview-Bitsie-Tulloch-not-passive)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Youtube interview Bitsie Tulloch not passive - MarylikesGrimm - 05-16-2017

(05-16-2017, 08:59 AM)Circe27 Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 08:55 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 08:51 AM)Circe27 Wrote: She was mentally and physically broken down and trained to be a soldier, her values and beliefs were changed. She was reprogrammed to think like a soldier and yes, that could include planning minor missions but she wasn't running ops like Meisner was. She was there because HW made her a project, not because she wanted to be.
And it could be argued that the stick "broke" her and thus was no longer of any use to HW because she lost that laser focus they instilled in her. In S6 she made much more mistakes than she did in S5.

I agree. I personally thought they didn't want her back because after the stick, she wasn't any use to them anymore. She was no longer the person they created and it showed big time.

True, season 6 Eve made more mistakes than season 5 Eve. Season 6 Eve still had the same values and goals of season 5 Eve and that is why I am saying she choose those values. Eve believed she deserved what HW did to her because she blames herself for deaths at the end of the season 4 even if she did a poor job showing it.

RE: Youtube interview Bitsie Tulloch not passive - rpmaluki - 05-16-2017

(05-16-2017, 09:14 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 08:59 AM)Circe27 Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 08:55 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 08:51 AM)Circe27 Wrote: She was mentally and physically broken down and trained to be a soldier, her values and beliefs were changed. She was reprogrammed to think like a soldier and yes, that could include planning minor missions but she wasn't running ops like Meisner was. She was there because HW made her a project, not because she wanted to be.
And it could be argued that the stick "broke" her and thus was no longer of any use to HW because she lost that laser focus they instilled in her. In S6 she made much more mistakes than she did in S5.

I agree. I personally thought they didn't want her back because after the stick, she wasn't any use to them anymore. She was no longer the person they created and it showed big time.

True, season 6 Eve made more mistakes than season 5 Eve. Season 6 Eve still had the same values and goals of season 5 Eve and that is why I am saying she choose those values. Eve believed she deserved what HW did to her because she blames herself for deaths at the end of the season 4 even if she did a poor job showing it.
Yes, she's still Eve but then she's also Juliette. She's no longer drawing from the S5 well alone for how to behave/conduct herself.

RE: Youtube interview Bitsie Tulloch not passive - Circe27 - 05-16-2017

She still had the same value and goals but she didn't have any other choice really? She couldn't go back to being Juliette because she'd have to accept ownership for what Juliette did instead of acting like it was done by a different person.

RE: Youtube interview Bitsie Tulloch not passive - Loona - 05-16-2017

The same counts for Adalind - she pretended to change so much, are here really some people who buy into the Juliette and Adalind storyline?

(05-16-2017, 09:38 AM)Loona Wrote: The same counts for Adalind - she pretended to change so much, are here really some people who buy into the Juliette and Adalind storyline?

I don't understand what you mean? I believe Juliette was transformed into Eve. I just don't think she did it willingly, that she was forced into it.

Yes, Juliette was transform into Eve - but a few don't buy the storyline of Juliette who pretended to be someone else (Eve) I still belief it was Juliette who could remember everything - but the same count to Adalind she pretended to change so much but of both woman it's not beliefable.

RE: Youtube interview Bitsie Tulloch not passive - MarylikesGrimm - 05-16-2017

(05-16-2017, 09:42 AM)Circe27 Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 09:38 AM)Loona Wrote: The same counts for Adalind - she pretended to change so much, are here really some people who buy into the Juliette and Adalind storyline?

I don't understand what you mean? I believe Juliette was transformed into Eve. I just don't think she did it willingly, that she was forced into it.

I think Juliette became Eve wanting at first to hide from her guilt for what she did in season 4. Later she thought she was helping the wesen world to make up for what she did.

(05-16-2017, 09:45 AM)Loona Wrote: Yes, Juliette was transform into Eve - but a few don't buy the storyline of Juliette who pretended to be someone else (Eve) I still belief it was Juliette who could remember everything - but the same count to Adalind she pretended to change so much but of both woman it's not beliefable.

Adalind start changing to be child centered after giving birth to Diana in season 3 and continue on that path until the end of the show. She changed slowly compared to Eve/Juliette. Each season Bitise admits to be a version of Eve/Juliette.

RE: Youtube interview Bitsie Tulloch not passive - rpmaluki - 05-16-2017

What do you mean she pretended? After she gave birth to Diana she didn't pretend to be good because she wasn't good. She chose to be a mother and that's been her focus since then. She approached Nick because as a mother, she wanted to protect her son first before anything else. When she developed feelings for Nick, she remained loyal to him on a romantic level even after 20 years. Adalind has never claimed to be good, not once on the show so where was she pretending?

Do you really believe a human can change like she did? Sorry, I can't buy it nobody can change that much - that is why I think she pretended to change so much - pity there aren't more season and we don't know what will happen next to the Scooby Gang. But I still don't belief that Nick and Adalind will stay together for that long time. And I think, it was just the calm before the storm.

Yes, I think a person can change that much if they have the right motivation. Having children is a life altering event, I've personally known people that are completely different than who they once were because of their kids. And we know Nick and Adalind are together 20 years in the future because the writers straight out said so.