Grimm Forum
If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? (/Thread-If-Kelly-wasn-t-killed-what-would-she-have-felt-and-done)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Hell Rell - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 07:15 PM)Loona Wrote: But Adalind was out for revenge. Or How do you call it then at the end of season 3?

Adalind wasn't out for revenge at the end of season 3. She took Nick's powers because that was what Viktor told her to do if she ever wanted to see Diana again.

(05-15-2017, 07:44 PM)Loona Wrote: Because of everything what Adalind did. Do you really belief Mom Kelly would be happy about to know that her son fathered a child with a Hexenbiest? I dare to doubt.

This wouldn't provoke Kelly to kick Adalind's ass. She didn't even attack her when she found out Adalind tried to murder Marie. Kelly realized when there were bigger things at stake and put her personal desires aside.

Besides, Kelly wouldn't see her grandson as something negative despite his origin. She wouldn't attack Adalind nor would Nick allow it. Adalind had already taken the suppressant and wasn't a threat to anyone at this point but I don't Kelly would attack even if she had her powers at the time.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - MarylikesGrimm - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 07:24 PM)irukandji Wrote: I'm not saying Adalind would go on the run. Adalind was placed with Bud because her life was in danger. Kelly would be a better protector for Adalind than Bud. Kelly was in the area so if Adalind went into labor Kelly could take her to the hospital as easily as Bud could.

Kelly could have helped Adalind the same way Rosalee did at Bud's place. Kelly did not have a place in Portland.

(05-15-2017, 07:15 PM)Loona Wrote: But Adalind was out for revenge. Or How do you call it then at the end of season 3?

Viktor blackmailed Adalind to take Nick's powers. Adalind made no attempt to hurt Nick or any other scooby at that time. Instead, she left for Europe right away to see her daughter.

(05-15-2017, 07:27 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 06:52 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind did not sell Diana she left with the resistance and was willing to take a suppressant and, if possible, willing not to get her hexenbiest back.

Actually, I would say Adalind bartered Diana. Diana was the price for getting her hexenbiest back. Adalind just renigged on the deal and decided to keep Diana.

What you said is true for season 3. Once Sean took Diana and later she really was regretting it more and more her choices so by season 4 she did take the suppressant and season 5 she wished her hexenbiest would go away.

(05-15-2017, 07:44 PM)Loona Wrote: Because of everything what Adalind did. Do you really belief Mom Kelly would be happy about to know that her son fathered a child with a Hexenbiest? I dare to doubt.

Kelly's feelings towards her grandson would not be affected by any of that. Kelly would protect Adalind because she did before but she would not include Adalind in decisions about safety and Kelly would talk to Nick for his opinions about the way things should be with his son.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - irukandji - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 08:10 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Kelly could have helped Adalind the same way Rosalee did at Bud's place. Kelly did not have a place in Portland.

She had to have a place in Portland to put Diana.

(05-15-2017, 06:52 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind did not sell Diana she left with the resistance and was willing to take a suppressant and, if possible, willing not to get her hexenbiest back.

(05-15-2017, 07:27 PM)irukandji Wrote: Actually, I would say Adalind bartered Diana. Diana was the price for getting her hexenbiest back. Adalind just renigged on the deal and decided to keep Diana.

[quote='MarylikesGrimm' pid='57324' dateline='1494904212']
What you said is true for season 3. Once Sean took Diana and later she really was regretting it more and more her choices so by season 4 she did take the suppressant and season 5 she wished her hexenbiest would go away.

A couple of things here. I don't condone human trafficking. Adalind sank to a new low by trading her daughter for a hexenbiest spirit. On the other side of the coin, Adalind proved by renegging on the deal that her word really isn't worth squat.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - MarylikesGrimm - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 08:45 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 08:10 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Kelly could have helped Adalind the same way Rosalee did at Bud's place. Kelly did not have a place in Portland.

If Kelly was living with Diana all this time in Portland then Nick should have been raising her. IMO Kelly came straight from where she was hiding with Diana and went to Nick's. The last time Kelly was in Portland she goes to her son first too.

(05-15-2017, 08:45 PM)irukandji Wrote: A couple of things here. I don't condone human trafficking.

I do not believe anyone who has used this forum would condone human trafficking.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - rpmaluki - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 08:45 PM)irukandji Wrote:

(05-15-2017, 07:27 PM)irukandji Wrote: Actually, I would say Adalind bartered Diana. Diana was the price for getting her hexenbiest back. Adalind just renigged on the deal and decided to keep Diana.

[quote='MarylikesGrimm' pid='57324' dateline='1494904212']

A couple of things here. I don't condone human trafficking. Adalind sank to a new low by trading her daughter for a hexenbiest spirit. On the other side of the coin, Adalind proved by renegging on the deal that her word really isn't worth squat.
When it came to handing over Diana,I'm more than glad her word meant diddly squat and made a run for it because she realised she made a terrible mistake and wanted to keep her daughter by any means necessary.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - irukandji - 05-16-2017

(05-15-2017, 09:40 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: When it came to handing over Diana,I'm more than glad her word meant diddly squat and made a run for it because she realised she made a terrible mistake and wanted to keep her daughter by any means necessary.

I'm just saying it puts Adalind's integrity into question, that's all.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - MarylikesGrimm - 05-16-2017

(05-16-2017, 05:27 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 09:40 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: When it came to handing over Diana,I'm more than glad her word meant diddly squat and made a run for it because she realised she made a terrible mistake and wanted to keep her daughter by any means necessary.

I'm just saying it puts Adalind's integrity into question, that's all.

As a point, royals have integrity issues too.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Circe27 - 05-16-2017

(05-15-2017, 08:45 PM)irukandji Wrote: A couple of things here. I don't condone human trafficking. Adalind sank to a new low by trading her daughter for a hexenbiest spirit. On the other side of the coin, Adalind proved by renegging on the deal that her word really isn't worth squat.

So she should have gone ahead and given them Diana because she was forced to sign a contract? Her word is more important than realizing what she did was wrong and taking steps to protect her child? What she did was wrong but I think her integrity would have been completely lost had she gone through with the contract.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Hell Rell - 05-16-2017

(05-16-2017, 07:19 AM)Circe27 Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 08:45 PM)irukandji Wrote: A couple of things here. I don't condone human trafficking. Adalind sank to a new low by trading her daughter for a hexenbiest spirit. On the other side of the coin, Adalind proved by renegging on the deal that her word really isn't worth squat.

So she should have gone ahead and given them Diana because she was forced to sign a contract? Her word is more important than realizing what she did was wrong and taking steps to protect her child? What she did was wrong but I think her integrity would have been completely lost had she gone through with the contract.

I always say keeping your word is important unless the rare occasion occurs where the reason for breaking it is more important than the reason for keeping it. This is one of those times.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Loona - 05-16-2017

Whether she did it or not - it does not change the fact that Adalind wanted to do it. What a great mommy...