Grimm Forum
If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? (/Thread-If-Kelly-wasn-t-killed-what-would-she-have-felt-and-done)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Loona - 05-15-2017

Then I think we have watch differently series...

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - MarylikesGrimm - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 07:03 PM)Loona Wrote: Then I think we have watch differently series...

I watched Grimm 3 times. I have not heard any good ideas about where the keys came from yet.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Mrtrick - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 04:10 PM)Loona Wrote: Adalind is simply thinking about their advantage. Would it not be for Juliette - she would never tell Nick she was pregnant with " his " son...Great woman for Nick... And a woman can never change - like she pretended to change herself. If there would be more seasons I think she would show her " true " face again.

Since Nick and Adalind have been together for twenty years at the end, that pretty much implies that her true colors, are as they were portrayed. From the time they started raising Kelly together, Adalind is never less than sympathetic. She's loyal to him at times when the easy road would have been betrayal. So if she's got some double cross in the works, I'm not sure what the goal would be.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Loona - 05-15-2017

But Adalind was out for revenge. Or How do you call it then at the end of season 3?

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - irukandji - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 06:52 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:56 PM)Loona Wrote: She sold Diana and after that she is out for Revenge.

Adalind did not sell Diana she left with the resistance and was willing to take a suppressant and, if possible, willing not to get her hexenbiest back. Adalind has not shown any interest in revenge since season 2. Sean like Juliette both tried to get revenge on Adalind in season 4. Once Sean found out she was very pregnant he did not want her kill then.

(05-15-2017, 06:33 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:25 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind was taken to Bud's after the trailer was burned and is when the potion was done. Kelly was not there yet.

Okay, but that doesn't mean she's going to stay there. There are a number of events that could drastically change. Kelly could suddenly decide that it was wrong to kidnap Diana and decide Adalind should be with her.

Adalind was safe at Bud's. If Adalind went on the run then baby Kelly could have died since he was going to need an unplanned c-section.

I'm not saying Adalind would go on the run. Adalind was placed with Bud because her life was in danger. Kelly would be a better protector for Adalind than Bud. Kelly was in the area so if Adalind went into labor Kelly could take her to the hospital as easily as Bud could.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Mrtrick - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 05:25 PM)Loona Wrote: But Adalind real character is already evident in the fact that she did not want to say anything to Nick...would it not be through Juliette - Nick wouldn't know he had a child - how beneficial...and again do you really think there would be Nadalind if Adalind would not get pregnant with Kelly o.O I dare to doubt..

Nick and Adalind are still very much enemies at that time. To her, he was still just a Grimm. Of course she went to him in an effort to protect herself and her unborn child. She had little recourse at that point. Adalind's true nature begins to emerge when she's in a peaceful place, free of the darkness that surrounded her before. And of course there wouldn't be a Nadalind without Kelly. But that's just the vagaries of fate. Both Nick and Adalind ended up where they were supposed to be, because that's where circumstance led them.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - irukandji - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 06:52 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind did not sell Diana she left with the resistance and was willing to take a suppressant and, if possible, willing not to get her hexenbiest back.

Actually, I would say Adalind bartered Diana. Diana was the price for getting her hexenbiest back. Adalind just renigged on the deal and decided to keep Diana.

(05-15-2017, 05:56 PM)Loona Wrote: Poor little Adalind so small and Powerless without her Hexenbiest being...sorry I don't buy into that. She sold Diana and after that she is out for Revenge.

Her need for revenge came before Diana and dissipated with her birth. And even though Adalind originally planned to sell Diana, she couldn't go through with it. Her powerful maternal instinct took hold, and has been all defining from that point forward.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Hell Rell - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 04:10 PM)Loona Wrote: Adalind is simply thinking about their advantage. Would it not be for Juliette - she would never tell Nick she was pregnant with " his " son...Great woman for Nick... And a woman can never change - like she pretended to change herself. If there would be more seasons I think she would show her " true " face again.

But why would Kelly kick Adalind's butt? Adalind would've either been pregnant or just have given birth to her grandson. I don't see any way she would and Nick would prevent that from happening anyway.

Because of everything what Adalind did. Do you really belief Mom Kelly would be happy about to know that her son fathered a child with a Hexenbiest? I dare to doubt.