Grimm Forum
If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? (/Thread-If-Kelly-wasn-t-killed-what-would-she-have-felt-and-done)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - WispyWillow - 05-14-2017

If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? a lot happened as a result of her taken diana.

- nick losing his powers
- juliette somehow turning into a hexenbiest
- adalind pregnant with nick's baby
- juliette helping kenneth

don't think she would have ignored juliette's e-mail. kelly would care if nick was killed or something else happened to him if she ignored juliette's e-mail. kelly did leave nick to deal with the fallout of her taking diana. if kelly had managed to kill kenneth and the verrat guys what would she have done after?

this is a what if thread. kelly wouldn't have been killed if the actress hadn't got a job on another show.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - irukandji - 05-14-2017

(05-14-2017, 03:28 PM)WispyWillow Wrote: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? a lot happened as a result of her taken diana.

- nick losing his powers

don't think she would have ignored juliette's e-mail. if kelly had managed to kill kenneth and the verrat guys what would she have done after?

She would have hated Adalind.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - WispyWillow - 05-14-2017

(05-14-2017, 03:34 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 03:28 PM)WispyWillow Wrote: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? a lot happened as a result of her taken diana.

- nick losing his powers

don't think she would have ignored juliette's e-mail. if kelly had managed to kill kenneth and the verrat guys what would she have done after?

what about juliette? you think kelly would have tried to kill her?

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - irukandji - 05-14-2017

(05-14-2017, 03:41 PM)WispyWillow Wrote:

- nick losing his powers

So what you're saying is that everything happened but Kelly never came back to the house with Diana, right?

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - WispyWillow - 05-14-2017

(05-14-2017, 03:49 PM)irukandji Wrote:

- nick losing his powers

So what you're saying is that everything happened but Kelly never came back to the house with Diana, right?

i'm saying everything happened including kelly and diana coming back to the house
except for kelly getting killed

what if kelly's the one who won the fight and killed kenneth and his gang
what would kelly have done after that?

(05-14-2017, 03:59 PM)WispyWillow Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 03:49 PM)irukandji Wrote:

- nick losing his powers

i'm saying everything happened including kelly and diana coming back to the house
except for kelly getting killed

what if kelly's the one who won the fight and killed kenneth and his gang
what would kelly have done after that?

She never saw Juliette in the house so she would probably assume Juliette wasn't there. I can't imagine her wasting time searching for Juliette. She would have to come to the realization that it was her actions that put Diana in danger in the first place. If she were smart, she'd hightail it back to her hidey hole with Diana.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - MarylikesGrimm - 05-14-2017

(05-14-2017, 04:20 PM)irukandji Wrote: She never saw Juliette in the house so she would probably assume Juliette wasn't there. I can't imagine her wasting time searching for Juliette. She would have to come to the realization that it was her actions that put Diana in danger in the first place. If she were smart, she'd hightail it back to her hidey hole with Diana.

Yes, I agree with you that is what Kelly would have done.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Loona - 05-14-2017

I think, Kelly would have kicked Adalind's butt. By the way it's a good vision^^ And while I write that I had to smirk. Okay good maybe after the pregnancy but the wait would be worth it.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Circe27 - 05-14-2017

If Kelly had defeated Kenneth, I think she would have taken Diana and looked for Nick to get answers. They would have figured out Juliette lured Kelly to Portland to get Diana and Kelly and Nick would have gone after Kenneth and the royals.

RE: If Kelly wasn't killed what would she have felt and done? - Mrtrick - 05-14-2017

(05-14-2017, 05:31 PM)Loona Wrote: I think, Kelly would have kicked Adalind's butt. By the way it's a good vision^^ And while I write that I had to smirk. Okay good maybe after the pregnancy but the wait would be worth it.

Really. Why would she do such a thing? She never hated Adalind before, so I don't know why she'd start now. That's the mother of her grandson, so it wouldn't seem very productive to assault her. Kelly has her own share of responsibility for the situation, so it wouldn't seem fair to lay it all on Adalind shoulders. And post pregnancy, she's not even a Hexenbeist, so Kelly would just be beating up a defenseless woman. Is Kelly considerate enough to let Adalind recover from her C-Section, before taking the gloves off. And what exactly is the goal of said beat down. Adalind's not doing anything wrong at that point, so what would it do, besides reinforce a Grimm stereotype in her mind. Also, where's Nick in all of this? He might not appreciate it if his mother attacks his baby mama.