Grimm Forum
S03E02 - PTZD - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 3 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-3)
+---- Thread: S03E02 - PTZD (/Thread-S03E02-PTZD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: S03E02 - PTZD - Lou - 11-02-2013

(11-01-2013, 09:04 PM)HellJacket Wrote:
(11-01-2013, 08:37 PM)Lou Wrote: With Eric dead (dollars to donuts, he comes back), is Adalind's baby worth more or less?
I'll take that bet. The problem with bringing James Frain back is that he's a pretty popular actor right now (see his upcoming appearance in Sleepy Hollow, for instance). So, at best, the Grimm writers may only be able to get him for a single episode. If they're going to kill him offscreen right now, you might as well just leave him dead if that's all you have to work with. Hell, that's the reason they killed him off to begin with. He couldn't work out his schedule to return to Grimm.

Oh, thats some "insider info". cool. I didn't know that. And it does make sense. Eric has been a pain in the butt for years, it seemed odd that just now there was justification to kill him. and it also makes some sense that we didn't actually see him get in the car. I was thinking that the writers didn't show that so that later they could claim he hadn't gotten in the car. but it could also mean they couldn't get that one shot.

RE: S03E02 - PTZD - grimmfreak - 11-02-2013

(11-02-2013, 08:41 AM)wrightm3m Wrote: Lovin Every Bit Of It................

Welcome to the forums!

RE: S03E02 - PTZD - Courtney - 11-02-2013

It's at least been a few months that Adalind has known she's pregnant, right? How is it that her stomach is still completely flat? Tongue

I'm also curious to see what the issue with Nick is, that he keeps turning "dead" again...

RE: S03E02 - PTZD - FräuleinWunderlich - 11-02-2013

That was a very good Episode! My quick overview
- we know royals isn't just a description like hexenbiest they are really royals
- Nick is still a little bit zombielike
- Juliette likes to punsh man
- Eric is born in 1968
- Adalind has a skull on her stomach -> dies her Baby?
- Everyone protecs Nick
- Renard speaks german(so sweet)
- l think we know his mother, after the last call Smile

RE: S03E02 - PTZD - Gretel Hanselsister - 11-02-2013

I really loved to watch this episode. What a relief, I can stay a Grimm-fan! It was really cool, disregarding the Adalind-scenes, the writers really have fun with disgusting scenes which leed nowhere. Why does that bloody mud form a scull on her belly? A dead child would make no sense, Stefania would never agree to killing the child. It's hers now after all.

I'm really glad Nick is back to normal. Hank was fun, being jealous of the captain because he wants to woge, too.Tongue

Personally, I was absolutely happy with the captains phonecall to Austria. They did it! The newspaper, the guy on the train, even the captain, really good German. The man was a native speaker and Sasha Roiz took his time to train the pronounciation. After what they've done to the language I love in the past, it was so unexpected, thank you!

(11-01-2013, 08:37 PM)Lou Wrote: Great episode. Best one this season. The only problem was when Adalind dropped her towel someone left a chair in the way.
Lol, yes, the chair was just at the right time at the right place!

(11-02-2013, 08:41 AM)wrightm3m Wrote: Lovin Every Bit Of It................
Welcome to the forum!

RE: S03E02 - PTZD - pale boy - 11-02-2013

(11-02-2013, 09:06 AM)Courtney Wrote: It's at least been a few months that Adalind has known she's pregnant, right? How is it that her stomach is still completely flat? Tongue

I'm also curious to see what the issue with Nick is, that he keeps turning "dead" again...

Heh. That is an unanswerable question. Royal babies keep the abs tight? Confused

Yeah, Nick being dead/alive is really weird. Didn't expect that. Glad to see that it'll impact him in some way.

RE: S03E02 - PTZD - Sable677 - 11-02-2013

I am just really loving this season so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.

RE: S03E02 - PTZD - speakeasy - 11-02-2013

I loved the episode. Thinking that since the Baron spit in Nick's face twice, that he was once, twice, but not three times a zombie. Hence he may have exhibited the Lazarus syndrome a second time when he was in bed with Juliette. Kinda accelerated, though, so maybe it's just a residual affect that may crop up again since he's a Grimm (also, there would probably be some complications with the antidote, but he was given it twice). Boy, the way he caught that statuette that Hank threw at him was something.

That flash drive. Expect we'll be hearing more about that, as has been posted here already. His friends and the Captain have seriously compromised themselves with the coverup story - it's a mystery why this is happening, but it seems certain to have consequences.

We now know the name of the House the Renards belong to. I'd always thought it might be Renard. And his mom is about to make an appearance in his life again; should be interesting. Eric's assassination will surely provoke retribution from the families, as the conversation between Sean and the assassin suggested. Lots of new players in the game, including Sean and Eric's cousin, so this promises to be an exciting season!

Meanwhile, Adalind keeps having to perform increasingly yucky things on her way to a reunion with her hexenbiest self. The gory tasks are outrageous and just when you think the Frau's corpse couldn't be mutilated any further, up comes the next thing to be sewn in and morphed into a disgusting paste. And Stefania seems be to taking a malicious satisfaction from leading Adalind through the contaminatio ritualis process; wouldn't be surprised if she has her chase a cheetah and put a ship in a bottle just for the heck of it. She's a great villainess!

RE: S03E02 - PTZD - pale boy - 11-02-2013

(11-02-2013, 06:23 PM)speakeasy Wrote: And Stefania seems be to taking a malicious satisfaction from leading Adalind through the contaminatio ritualis process; wouldn't be surprised if she has her chase a cheetah and put a ship in a bottle just for the heck of it. She's a great villainess!

I so want to see this chasing a cheetah bit. And the ship in a bottle part. Stefania could just do it for the lulz.

RE: S03E02 - PTZD - grimmfreak - 11-02-2013

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but I was so excited to finally hear from the good captain's mum! I wonder what her game is going to be!