Grimm Forum
Nick & Eve (Seasons 5 - 6 ) - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Nick & Eve (Seasons 5 - 6 ) (/Thread-Nick-Eve-Seasons-5-6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Nick & Eve (Seasons 5 - 6 ) - WispyWillow - 05-11-2017

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpK_ArAqzoHPdMbzuGZxp...MclOiO4v6l]

They ended the series as friends. Guess they both got what they wanted in the end
just not the way they expected it.

RE: Nick & Eve (Seasons 5 - 6 ) - Loona - 05-11-2017

Season 5-6 I was like give it another try even after Juliette was gone and coming back as Eve. But the thing I absolutelly hate is the development of Nadalind. Let the series be as it was - it was one of my favorite series. But Nadalind has ruin everything.

RE: Nick & Eve (Seasons 5 - 6 ) - brandon - 05-11-2017

Juliette did not need to have Nick- I mean that who was your partner-. Eve not need a partner man.

RE: Nick & Eve (Seasons 5 - 6 ) - MarylikesGrimm - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 04:05 AM)WispyWillow Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpK_ArAqzoHPdMbzuGZxp...MclOiO4v6l]

They ended the series as friends. Guess they both got what they wanted in the end
just not the way they expected it.

Nick and Eve ended the series as good friends who were great at working together researching and resolving wesen issues. Eve was great on her own too. Eve and Adalind were on friendly terms too.
Once Juliette/Eve fully accepted and wanted to be in the wesen world her goal became to help the world she came from and the wesen world get along. I am hoping she can find nonviolent ways of doing that too.

I don't say that Eve need a Partner. I just say that Nadalind ruin everything. And it is just my opinion. I was never the Adalind supporter. I hated Adalind from the beginning. But later on it was more like I started to like her. But not enough to be comfortable with Nadalind. As Friends ands co-parents to Kelly okay BUT as couple never.

I like that Nick and Eve friends, again.

RE: Nick & Eve (Seasons 5 - 6 ) - Hexenadler - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 11:32 AM)Loona Wrote: Season 5-6 I was like give it another try even after Juliette was gone and coming back as Eve. But the thing I absolutelly hate is the development of Nadalind. Let the series be as it was - it was one of my favorite series. But Nadalind has ruin everything.

A lot of people will insist otherwise, but considering the show's ratings started to decline around the time the writers decided to pair Nick with Adalind...hmmmmm.

(05-11-2017, 12:07 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 11:32 AM)Loona Wrote: Season 5-6 I was like give it another try even after Juliette was gone and coming back as Eve. But the thing I absolutelly hate is the development of Nadalind. Let the series be as it was - it was one of my favorite series. But Nadalind has ruin everything.

A lot of people will insist otherwise, but considering the show's ratings started to decline around the time the writers decided to pair Nick with Adalind...hmmmmm.

As I have reviewed before in chart form the ratings for the show dropped over the summer or during season 4.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211189342962299&set=a.1094230568871.15030.1619767990&type=3&theater

RE: Nick & Eve (Seasons 5 - 6 ) - rpmaluki - 05-11-2017

Ratings fell every season, pinning it on Nick and Adalind being together is not factual at all.

(05-11-2017, 12:14 PM)rpmaluki Wrote:

Ratings fell every season, pinning it on Nick and Adalind being together is not factual at all.
Much of it doing the summer break.

The picture proves only that the rating to season 5 and 6 were really in the basement ... Best rated were season 1-3 and season 4 it also a little jerky.