Grimm Forum
Who was the most formidable royal? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who was the most formidable royal? (/Thread-Who-was-the-most-formidable-royal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Who was the most formidable royal? - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-19-2017

None of the royals seemed especially formidable to me. Especially not the ones who ended up dead.

What made the royals collectively formidable as adversaries was their numbers, the depth and reach of their influence and the verrat. That is, until they wrote the Kronenbergs out with a throwaway line about Viktor making a deal with the resistance but forgot that there were still six other royal families.

RE: Who was the most formidable royal? - Hexenadler - 09-19-2017

I can't say I feel very intimidated by a bunch of aristocratic creeps who are too inbred to figure out that hiring a sniper to kill Nick from a distance would be the simplest possible solution.

RE: Who was the most formidable royal? - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-19-2017

At first the royals wanted to grab Nick, though how they expected to get any value out of that I have no idea. After that, they just seemed to want to do things to make him suffer.

The scary thing about powerful people who are also dumb and arrogant is that there's no plot or scheme that you can reliably conclude is too crazy or stupid for them to try.

RE: Who was the most formidable royal? - dicappatore - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 08:57 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: I can't say I feel very intimidated by a bunch of aristocratic creeps who are too inbred to figure out that hiring a sniper to kill Nick from a distance would be the simplest possible solution.

Hard to control someone after you put a bullet in them. To control them, you screw around with friends and loved ones. Even BC wanted him to sign up.

RE: Who was the most formidable royal? - bart - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 01:04 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 08:57 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: I can't say I feel very intimidated by a bunch of aristocratic creeps who are too inbred to figure out that hiring a sniper to kill Nick from a distance would be the simplest possible solution.

Hard to control someone after you put a bullet in them. To control them, you screw around with friends and loved ones. Even BC wanted him to sign up.

He said they should have killed him not control him.

RE: Who was the most formidable royal? - dicappatore - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 06:48 PM)bart Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 01:04 PM)dicappatore Wrote:

He said they should have killed him not control him.

That’s why the sniper option is not the solution. They DID NOT want Nick dead. They wanted a Grimm on their side and to dictate, control, pull his strings, coerce, persuade, sway, compel and all the other words to describe owning him as a tool.

A sniper bullet doesn’t give them too many options unless they can bring him back from the dead. Both of you missed the point! They did try to kill him once. The result was two heads went back to Germany in a box.

Where do you think Kenneth got the idea for putting his moms head in a box. It wasn't because he sent it by mail. It was PayBack. If they realy wanted him dead, they would have tried many more times.