Grimm Forum
Who's your favorite character? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Who's your favorite character? (/Thread-Who-s-your-favorite-character)

Pages: 1 2

Who's your favorite character? - WispyWillow - 05-03-2017

Who's your favorite character?

RE: Who's your favorite character? - brandon - 05-03-2017

1) Nick
2) Adalind
3) Monroe
4) Rosalee
5)Hank
6)Trubel
7)Eve
8)Renard
9)Wu
Not: Juliette-

RE: Who's your favorite character? - rpmaluki - 05-03-2017

1. Nick, always. I watch the show for him.
2. Adalind, went from completely loathing her to fully adoring her in 3 and a half seasons. For me, that never happens a lot, or maybe ever. I tend to get stuck on first impressions but Adalind's arc with Diana won me over.

I absolutely love quirky Monroe and Sean for completely shallow reasons but Nick and Adalind are my out most favourites on the show.

RE: Who's your favorite character? - Hell Rell - 05-03-2017

1)Rosalee

2) Adalind

3) The rest

Adding Rosalee to the cast is the best move the show ever made. I think I enjoyed her scenes more often than anyone else's in the cast. I've seen her described as the motherly presence in the group and I think she had the ability to make the others feel better about their chances whenever she was around.

I like Rosalee so much that I felt it wasn't really necessary to pair her with Monroe. I liked them together and it made for some interesting plots but I thought she was a great standalone character. Matter of fact, I was worried later on in the series when the writers felt it was better for Monroe and Rosalee to always appear together. There are times where I just wanted to see Rosalee instead of MonRosalee. That's why I liked Rosalee going to the hospital with Nick alone and being there to support him without Monroe. I was missing the scenes from earlier on in the series where Nick would ask for her help and it would just be them in the scene. Rosalee even made that damn amnesia plot not completely terrible at times but just a tiny bit.

I thought Adalind was great from the start. I like her as the antagonist who was in way over her head. She managed to bring the best out of Nick in their scenes because he couldn't remain as stoic as he usually is around her. I've mentioned "Season of the Hexenbiest" being one of my favorite episodes of the series because of all the havoc she was causing and the way she carried herself. The show always got more interesting when she came to town.

I wish they would've let Adalind keep some of her original personality in the later seasons because she played it so well. And of course, I would've liked some more Adalind/Rosalee scenes.

The rest fluctuate throughout the series. Sometimes it's Monroe, Nick, Hank, or even Renard in the earlier seasons. It just depended on the plot that week. I think I liked Bud more than any of them but that's cheating.

As for guest stars, Kelly and Elizabeth or definitely at the top of the list. It's disappointing that they never shared a scene together. That would've been great. Ariel also deserves a mention.

RE: Who's your favorite character? - thecdn - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 12:34 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: 1. Nick, always. I watch the show for him.
2. Adalind, went from completely loathing her to fully adoring her in 3 and a half seasons. For me, that never happens a lot, or maybe ever. I tend to get stuck on first impressions but Adalind's arc with Diana won me over.

I absolutely love quirky Monroe and Sean for completely shallow reasons but Nick and Adalind are my out most favourites on the show.

Agree with almost everything but I'll put Adalind first, for my own shallow reasons..

A question about Sean. As a guy I can see the attraction of Sasha's physique, it's very impressive. But I never thought of him as particularly handsome. His face just seems ok.

I appreciate how you spell 'favourites' correctly. Living in the US I get tired of seeing all the 'our' words spelled wrong Smile

RE: Who's your favorite character? - rpmaluki - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 04:43 PM)thecdn Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 12:34 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: 1. Nick, always. I watch the show for him.

Agree with almost everything but I'll put Adalind first, for my own shallow reasons..

A question about Sean. As a guy I can see the attraction of Sasha's physique, it's very impressive. But I never thought of him as particularly handsome. His face just seems ok.

I appreciate how you spell 'favourites' correctly. Living in the US I get tired of seeing all the 'our' words spelled wrong Smile
You're right about Sasha but for me, there was just something something about Sean, until they stupidly reverted his character development in the second half of S5. I find Sasha very attractive, I can't help it, although David is the more traditionally handsome of the two.

RE: Who's your favorite character? - Circe27 - 05-03-2017

1. Adalind
2. Monroe
3. Rosalee

RE: Who's your favorite character? - Nicholas White - 05-03-2017

1. Adalind: She has been my favorite since season 1. I found her to be attractive, smart, funny, entertaining and somewhat relatable as a character.

2. Nick: I found Nick to be the most relatable of the entire cast. I liked watching him every week.

3. Juilette: I liked for the first 2 and half seasons. I liked how she wasn't a strong female character but neither was she weak. I like how to rode the line between the two. I liked his Storyline in Season 2. The mystery around it kept me coming back every week to find out what was going to happen.

I also like Rosalee, Monroe, Hank, Juilette(Season 1, 2 and first half of 3), WU(Prior to him finding out about wesen),Bud and Renard.

The only character I truly disliked was Truble. I never really got into her character like others had.

RE: Who's your favorite character? - MarylikesGrimm - 05-03-2017

Nicholas White

I am sorry I confused you the other day. When someone takes time off from their job or goes on leave or temporarily not working they can still be employee of a company but they are using sick days, vacation days, floating holidays or official leave (unpaid/paid) for a purpose. Wiki and I never meant Adalind must have quit her job. That is all I wanted to say on that.

RE: Who's your favorite character? - Tara - 05-03-2017

My favorite
1.) Juliette/Eve
2.) Nick
3.) Rosalee
4.) Monroe

After that come Hank, Wu, Trubel Smile And last but not least Sean and Adalind.