Grimm Forum
I would had like to see the future for everyone - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: I would had like to see the future for everyone (/Thread-I-would-had-like-to-see-the-future-for-everyone)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - Henry of green - 11-21-2017

How was there no conformation they were togther there was every conformation you just don’t want to see it beacuse clearly you don’t like nick and Adalind. It was Nick family tradition they were following at the end, it was Kelly who signed his name Kelly Burkhardt. The writers have also stated it was nicks job to protect the staff as did Kelly in the show.
It doesn’t matter what you care for it’s the showrunners vison of the show not ours that matters it’s them who created the world in the first place. I’m done arguing about this beacuse there’s really nothing to argue about the show runners have final say not some biased posters on a fan forum. If he had of ended up with Juliette I would have accepted it no problem you wouldn’t see me making up baseless arguments against it.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - irukandji - 11-21-2017

(11-21-2017, 05:28 PM)Henry of green Wrote: How was there no conformation they were togther there was every conformation you just don’t want to see it beacuse clearly you don’t like nick and Adalind. It was Nick family tradition they were following at the end, it was Kelly who signed his name Kelly Burkhardt.

This is what I mean. I'm just asking a question as to why you'd call someone biased.

Before we end this, there's just a little thing I'd like to point out. If the confirmation was as clear cut as you believe, the interviewer shouldn't have had to pose the question.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - Henry of green - 11-21-2017

There are tons of post show interviewers who asked questions about things that are heavily implied in finals just to get the show runners confirmation and clear things up.

Just like the they had to do with the lost showrunners beacuse there was some fans who thought the characters were dead all along on the island even though the show told them otherwise so the interviewers got official conformation off the lost showrunners.

I don’t think we should take this any further because clearly were never going to agree thanks for a fairly civil debate.

(11-21-2017, 05:48 PM)Henry of green Wrote: There are tons of post show interviewers who asked questions about things that are heavily implied in finals just to get the show runners confirmation and clear things up.

Just like the they had to do with the lost showrunners beacuse there was some fans who thought the characters were dead all along on the island even though the show told them otherwise so the interviewers got official conformation off the lost showrunners.

I don’t think we should take this any further because clearly were never going to agree thanks for a fairly civil debate.

I can see where you're coming from on this. But there are a lot of things that are treated with some major disbelief on this forum. That includes articles, interviews, *and* dialogue by the characters themselves. It amazes me how ourtraged people on this forum get when it comes to questioning anything regarding Nick and Adalind.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - Devegs - 11-21-2017

Just before the finale (season 6) DG did an interview and said the show ends clearly and everything was spelled out by the writers for the fans. I guess it wasn't clear enough.

(11-21-2017, 06:17 PM)Devegs Wrote: Just before the finale (season 6) DG did an interview and said the show ends clearly and everything was spelled out by the writers for the fans. I guess it wasn't clear enough.

It's not if an interviewer has to ask, which was the case. But then there are fans here who question the characters' dialogue. I don't get what's so different about questioning statements made by G&K, the "Oh yes, Juliette is dead" duo.

Juliette was dead, Eve was born so they weren’t lying technically.

(11-21-2017, 06:39 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Juliette was dead, Eve was born so they weren’t lying technically.

You've never believed that.

No but still technically Eve is a different character.

(11-21-2017, 06:45 PM)Henry of green Wrote: No but still technically Eve is a different character.

You've never believed that either. And that's what I mean. You criticize syscrash for not believing G&K when it comes to Nick and Adalind, but you don't believe G&K when it comes to Juliette.