Grimm Forum
I would had like to see the future for everyone - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: I would had like to see the future for everyone (/Thread-I-would-had-like-to-see-the-future-for-everyone)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I would had like to see the future for everyone - Kathryn Wooten - 04-13-2017

we should had a 2 hour ending

I would like to have seen Monroe in pure panic mode when rosalee went into labor ( remember Lucy)
I would have love to see WU and Hank find someone to love and move up in rank at the police station
I would have loved that finally Renard moved up in rank or was allow to be come mayor..and fall in love with his Russian friend Dasha

I would have love to see Juliette stand on her own 2 feet and actually is dating...

we know what happens to Nick, Adalind and the kids in the future...but it would be nice if in a fast pace glimpse in the future to where they ended p at the end 20 years later.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - Hell Rell - 04-13-2017

Seeing the triplets would've been cool. There could've been a scene where the audience is supposed to think Kelly is about to be ambushed by a few wesen but they would turnout to be the triplets. Perhaps two of them could've been Blutbads while the other was a Fuchsbau.

I would've liked to see more of an epilogue but I'm not all that concerned about all the characters finding love in the end. Being content with their lives whether they're still fighting the good fight or not is enough for me. Juliette and Trubel seem like the types that would be fine with living a nomadic lifestyle and they could take or leave having a permanent love interest. Renard probably doesn't need one either. He and Diana could spend more time with Elizabeth. I don't want this to turn into OUAT that has a nasty habit of implying that a person can't be happy until they find someone to mate with for life.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - MarylikesGrimm - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 03:28 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I would have love to see Juliette stand on her own 2 feet and actually is dating...

Trubel and Eve/Juliette could be in a spin off together. I would like it left open enough for that.

DG has work already and Claire moved to NY already so IMO they are not likely to be in a spin off so them having a future did not hurt the chances for a spin off.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - eric - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 07:16 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 03:28 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I would have love to see Juliette stand on her own 2 feet and actually is dating...

Trubel and Eve/Juliette could be in a spin off together. I would like it left open enough for that.

DG has work already and Claire moved to NY already so IMO they are not likely to be in a spin off so them having a future did not hurt the chances for a spin off.
I think its fair to say most actors will go anywhere for a gig. The only local apparently was Bud, the others left sunny California or center of the universe New York and spent 6 years in cloudy, wet, hipster Portland. If they offered these guys a job in the middle of the Australian desert they would be on the next plane out.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - syscrash - 04-13-2017

Wu and Hank nothing suggest there would be a change to their lives. No reason they would not continue working for the police. More then likely Wu became a detective. Because the triplets are helping. Rosale and Monroe are still there. We also know Adalind is still there. They made it clear Eve found a purpose and would continue to follow that path.
The Nic, Adalin, Sean relationship was left open so viewers could form there own happy ending. Had the writers made a choice. Some viewers would hAve had complaints.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - MarylikesGrimm - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 06:35 PM)syscrash Wrote: More then likely Wu became a detective.

Wu is the same or higher rank than Hank in operations which a different part of the police. He is deciding which detective covers a case.

(04-13-2017, 06:35 PM)syscrash Wrote: The Nic, Adalin, Sean relationship was left open so viewers could form there own happy ending. Had the writers made a choice. Some viewers would hAve had complaints.

G&K says that Diana is saying dad to mean Nick since he is her stepfather in interviews. You are free to complaint to G&K and the wiki website (WesenZoo).

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Nick_Burkhardt
Nick Burkhardt
Actor: David Giuntoli
Type: Grimm
Relationships: Adalind Schade, wife
Kelly Schade-Burkhardt, son
Diana Schade-Renard, stepdaughter

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - Henry of green - 11-21-2017

http://mashable.com/2017/03/31/grimm-series-finale-spinoff-nick-adalind-son-monroe-triplets-rosalee/#CR0jbGgMsaqO

This interview with G&k clearly states that Adalind and nick are still together in the last scene of the episode as are Monroe and Rosalee. The interviewer states that at the end of the episode Monroe and Rosalee obviously had the triplets and are hopefully still together 'G&k response yes. Interviewer we also get the sense at the end of the episode that Nick and Adalind are still together is that fair, G&k response yes that's fair.
Syscrash, your opinion as usual is totally biased against Nick and Adalind and also wrong.

They also said it's up to the viewer to decide what happened to eve and Renard and some of the other characters but that they probably all came together after that fight with Zerstorer and formed a team to fight evil. But the only definite thing they said is that Nick and Adalind and Monroe and Rosalee were still together in the future.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - irukandji - 11-21-2017

(11-21-2017, 07:12 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Syscrash, your opinion as usual is totally biased against Nick and Adalind and also wrong.

I've read several opinions similar to this, but since yours is the most recent, henry. I would like to ask a question, if you don't mind. As you know, not everyone cares for the Nick/Adalind pairing. I know that you'd agree that they have a right to their opinion. I'm not trying to pick a fight here or start a war. I'm just curious why you would accuse someone of being biased simply because they don't care for the Nick/Adalind relationship.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - Hell Rell - 11-21-2017

From what I understand, I don't think HoG is condemning anyone for not liking Nick and Adalind. He's saying that it's pretty obvious that they ended up together so anyone saying that them still being together is ambiguous or that Adalind may have ended up with Renard doesn't make any sense. He's saying that the bias really comes in when someone is denying that Nick and Adalind are still together. He's not trying to turn it into a shipping war but he can come correct me if I'm wrong.

RE: I would had like to see the future for everyone - irukandji - 11-21-2017

(11-21-2017, 05:10 PM)Henry of green Wrote: I’m certainly not looking a shipping war, I’m just stating facts , I just thought Syscrash was being biased , she is stating it’s an ambiguous ending when it clearly is not according to the Showrunners. She entitled to her opinion must definitely but that it should be considered an Au versions not show canon.

Well, to be fair, henry, you wouldn't expect syscrash to go perusing every on line article just confirm a point. The way the series ended, there was no confirmation that they were together. And to be honest, I didn't care for the way G&K responded in the online article you posted. They responded like smart asses in my opinion. Furthermore, those two are not the paragons of truth by any means.