Grimm Forum
Top 20 News explains what happen in "The End" - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: Top 20 News explains what happen in "The End" (/Thread-Top-20-News-explains-what-happen-in-The-End)

Top 20 News explains what happen in "The End" - MarylikesGrimm - 04-07-2017

Grimm Series Finale: How Did It End?
"Grimm Series Finale: How Did It End?" is the correct name of the video which is 3 min 11 secs.

Top 20 News using a computer voice interprets what happen in Grimm's "The End". It is like 3 minutes 11 sec long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWS_l0F1Psk#t=191.761

Please hit refresh to get it.

I guess so many viewers do not understand what happen someone made this.

RE: Top 20 News explains what happen in "The End" - speakeasy - 04-07-2017

That was hard for me to watch all the way through. I didn't realize how much I don't like the two of them together until now; had to work to keep from leaving it but I wanted to make certain something wasn't said about how things ended.

Before the music and sappy A/N scenes played, there were two clips about the confrontation in the woods with all the Grimms and I did notice that David probably bite his nails, so I got something new out of it after all! Tongue

RE: Top 20 News explains what happen in "The End" - MarylikesGrimm - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 12:27 PM)speakeasy Wrote: That was hard for me to watch all the way through. I didn't realize how much I don't like the two of them together until now; had to work to keep from leaving it but I wanted to make certain something wasn't said about how things ended.

Before the music and sappy A/N scenes played, there were two clips about the confrontation in the woods with all the Grimms and I did notice that David probably bite his nails, so I got something new out of it after all! Tongue

They are mostly group scenes or Nick by himself. One scene where Nick and Adalind are standing a few feet away.

RE: Top 20 News explains what happen in "The End" - speakeasy - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 12:38 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 12:27 PM)speakeasy Wrote: That was hard for me to watch all the way through. I didn't realize how much I don't like the two of them together until now; had to work to keep from leaving it but I wanted to make certain something wasn't said about how things ended.

They are mostly group scenes or Nick by himself. One scene where Nick and Adalind are standing a few feet away.

I didn't see anything footage like that, I'll check again.

RE: Top 20 News explains what happen in "The End" - MarylikesGrimm - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 12:57 PM)speakeasy Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 12:38 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

I didn't see anything footage like that, I'll check again.

Please hit refresh to get it.

RE: Top 20 News explains what happen in "The End" - sandywriter - 04-08-2017

Did anyone explain who Diana meant when she told Kelly "Mom and Dad are waiting?" There are two dads involved here, and I can't picture Renault being part of the team.

BTW, I'm new here, so if anyone has already discussed this, please direct me there Smile

RE: Top 20 News explains what happen in "The End" - Purity - 04-08-2017

(04-08-2017, 10:59 AM)sandywriter Wrote: Did anyone explain who Diana meant when she told Kelly "Mom and Dad are waiting?" There are two dads involved here, and I can't picture Renault being part of the team.

Nick and Adalind = on the dad and mum reference.

RE: Top 20 News explains what happen in "The End" - rpmaluki - 04-08-2017

(04-08-2017, 10:59 AM)sandywriter Wrote: Did anyone explain who Diana meant when she told Kelly "Mom and Dad are waiting?" There are two dads involved here, and I can't picture Renault being part of the team.

BTW, I'm new here, so if anyone has already discussed this, please direct me there Smile
The implication is that Diana was talking about Nick and Adalind waiting for them. They now hunt as a family with the triplets joining in with everybody doing their part in their own way, as they've always done, including Sean.