Grimm Forum
Barrigan's Wake (Eve Fanfic) - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Fan Creations (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Fan-Creations)
+--- Thread: Barrigan's Wake (Eve Fanfic) (/Thread-Barrigan-s-Wake-Eve-Fanfic)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Barrigan's Wake (Eve Fanfic) - Hexenadler - 04-06-2017

I recently finished a story dealing with Eve's fate after the events of "The End." Please feel free to leave a review or two.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12436401/1/Barrigan-s-Wake

RE: Barrigan's Wake (Eve Fanfic) - New Guy - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 12:53 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: I recently finished a story dealing with Eve's fate after the events of "The End." Please feel free to leave a review or two.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12436401/1/Barrigan-s-Wake
Hi Hex,
Your story is very compelling. I enjoyed it.
Thanks!
N G

RE: Barrigan's Wake (Eve Fanfic) - Scully1987 - 04-06-2017

Hi Hexenadler,
I really like your story. I have enjoy reading it,

Greetings

RE: Barrigan's Wake (Eve Fanfic) - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-06-2017

All of Nick's neighbors were not killed. Juliette gave Kenneth info on all of them, but the house he chose to use was the one across the street where the retired couple lived, and the next morning Wu reported that two bodies had been found in an "apparent home invasion." There was never any mention of any of the other neighbors being attacked.

RE: Barrigan's Wake (Eve Fanfic) - Hexenadler - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 03:36 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: All of Nick's neighbors were not killed. Juliette gave Kenneth info on all of them, but the house he chose to use was the one across the street where the retired couple lived, and the next morning Wu reported that two bodies had been found in an "apparent home invasion." There was never any mention of any of the other neighbors being attacked.

The show's consistently ignored its own continuity before, so I don't think I've broken any Grimm writer tradition by "cheating." Rolleyes Anyway, the investigation was still ongoing at the time Wu mentioned the bodies, so other reports could have quickly rolled in afterwards. There's room for a little creative license.

Ultimately, it's not about how many innocent people were killed that night, but the fact innocent people were killed at all.

RE: Barrigan's Wake (Eve Fanfic) - New Guy - 04-06-2017

Hi Forum.
First from 4.20. "You Don't Know Jack":
Quote:Scene: Juliette sits down with Kenneth and goes over the setup of her and Nick's house on a laptop, and tells him about who lives in the surrounding houses.

Juliette: Nick's house. It's a two story house: two bedrooms upstairs, a front door and then a door through the kitchen and then the garage is on that side.
Kenneth: Here?
Juliette: Mr. Stevenson. He works for the phone company. He lives alone. His wife died. His daughter lives in Phoenix.
[Kenneth points at another house]
Juliette: The Clemens. They're both in their 70s, retired. They've lived there forever. They mostly stay at home.
Kenneth: And this one?
Juliette: Peter and Dana Greene. They moved in about two years ago. They have two young boys, around 5 and 7.
Kenneth: And here?
Juliette: Renters. I don't know who they are.
Kenneth: How many?
Juliette: Three.
Kenneth: Well, you know what they say. Three's a charm.
Juliette sentences Mr. Stevenson, the Clemens, Peter and Dana Greene, and three renters to their death, total to die is seven.
Then from 4.21, "Headache":
Quote:Scene: Verrat agents kill several of Nick and Juliette's neighbors and then set up inside and around the houses to watch for Kelly and Diana.

Verrat Agent in van: [His voice is heard through a communication system as each house is taken over] Position one secure. Position two secure. Position three secure.
Juliette provided information to murder the neighbors in four houses, the Verrat confirm murders in three locations. Did G&K forget about the fourth? Reminds me of the key counting.
Regardless, IMO the transcript indicates people were murdered in at least three "positions."
N G

RE: Barrigan's Wake (Eve Fanfic) - Juliette - 04-06-2017

I like your story. It's really pity that there are so few Juliette / Eve fanfiction out there. Everywhere one is overload with Nadalind. Nadalind here, Nadalind there. That's is annoying.

(04-06-2017, 04:07 PM)New Guy Wrote: Juliette provided information to murder the neighbors in four houses, the Verrat confirm murders in three locations. Did G&K forget about the fourth? Reminds me of the key counting.
Regardless, IMO the transcript indicates people were murdered in at least three "positions."
N G

Yeah, thanks for posting that, NG. Even if I'm a little off about who was or wasn't killed, Barrigan's point about Juliette basically feeding all of her neighbors to the Verrat remains the same.

RE: Barrigan's Wake (Eve Fanfic) - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-06-2017

The verrat report three positions "secure," not that they killed anyone in any of them. And only two bodies in one house were reported the next day. Which leads to the conclusion that two of the three positions were reported "secure" simply because nobody happened to be home at the time in them.

(04-06-2017, 04:17 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: The verrat report three positions "secure," not that they killed anyone in any of them. And only two bodies in one house were reported the next day. Which leads to the conclusion that two of the three positions were reported "secure" simply because nobody happened to be home at the time in them.

Face, this is more about you nitpicking the continuity gaps in my story rather than evaluating it on its own terms. It qualifies as criticism, sure, but it's not particularly helpful criticism.