Grimm Forum
Why take the stick?????? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Why take the stick?????? (/Thread-Why-take-the-stick)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Why take the stick?????? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-05-2017

Why take the stick??????Nick should take it far , far away..having it in the fancy trailer does not make it safe...besides you would only need it if their was another z problem..but Diana taking it out on a hunt or stopping evil is not needed at all.. since Diana can use her powers and stop anything...
you don't really need the entire family when you got Diana...so why take the stick???? does not make any sense

RE: Why take the stick?????? - MarylikesGrimm - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 12:10 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Why take the stick??????Nick should take it far , far away..having it in the fancy trailer does not make it safe...besides you would only need it if their was another z problem..but Diana taking it out on a hunt or stopping evil is not needed at all.. since Diana can use her powers and stop anything...
you don't really need the entire family when you got Diana...so why take the stick???? does not make any sense

I rather they put it very very deep in the ground with a warning. You are just making it someone else's problem who will not know what it is by sending it far far away.

RE: Why take the stick?????? - Hell Rell - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 01:23 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 12:10 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Why take the stick??????Nick should take it far , far away..having it in the fancy trailer does not make it safe...besides you would only need it if their was another z problem..but Diana taking it out on a hunt or stopping evil is not needed at all.. since Diana can use her powers and stop anything...

I rather they put it very very deep in the ground with a warning. You are just making it someone else's problem who will not know what it is by sending it far far away.

That's the reason Nick shouldn't send it far away. The staff was found once so it can be found again even if it takes centuries. It's better to keep it within the family for the time being because they have the power to protect it.

RE: Why take the stick?????? - MarylikesGrimm - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 06:50 AM)Hell Rell Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 01:23 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

That's the reason Nick shouldn't send it far away. The staff was found once so it can be found again even if it takes centuries. It's better to keep it within the family for the time being because they have the power to protect it.

If they are using the staff that is not the same thing as protecting it.

RE: Why take the stick?????? - eric - 04-05-2017

Diana came to take the stick so we would see that a new trailer existed, the books were being updated, that Diana and Kelly were alive and well, the could update the triplets story, show they were still fighting the good fight, tell us about mom and dad, as a device to help wrap up the show in a few minutes. Sorry (not really) for being so literal.

RE: Why take the stick?????? - Brimmski - 04-05-2017

There is no longer a "stick" its now a "staff". Diana took the staff thinking they might need it, then Kelly just grab it from Diana.
The fact that they are going to "hunt a wesen" with the Burkhardt-Shade Family with the Triplets? That must be a very powerful wesen/s.

The trailer is in a middle of nowhere with lots of powerful/invaluable things.
I also assume that not everyone can wield the staff. They may hold it but it doesn't mean they can use its power. Also if you noticed when Trubel took the stick and ran way, she got burnt (not right away). So I assume only certain persons are able to utilize the staff.

RE: Why take the stick?????? - Purity - 04-05-2017

I would just like to say, Kelly, Diana, Nick, Adalind & the triplets + the staff....
what ever wesen or wesens they are going to hunt down, I really pitty them for they have no idea the storm that is about to be unleashed on them. Big Grin

RE: Why take the stick?????? - eric - 04-06-2017

Nick usually tried to catch/reason with a bad wessen before he killed them. If you show up alone, that may be the only option. If a Grimm shows with a super hex, and three bultbad/fousbad combos and a really big stick, more of them might be willing to surrender and confess than fight(see the chef). It won't make for great fight scenes, but it would be quicker and easier.Big Grin

RE: Why take the stick?????? - Aunt Marie - 04-06-2017

(04-05-2017, 08:48 AM)Brimmski Wrote: There is no longer a "stick" its now a "staff". Diana took the staff thinking they might need it, then Kelly just grab it from Diana.
The fact that they are going to "hunt a wesen" with the Burkhardt-Shade Family with the Triplets? That must be a very powerful wesen/s.

The trailer is in a middle of nowhere with lots of powerful/invaluable things.
I also assume that not everyone can wield the staff. They may hold it but it doesn't mean they can use its power. Also if you noticed when Trubel took the stick and ran way, she got burnt (not right away). So I assume only certain persons are able to utilize the staff.
The stick hurt Eve and she wrote all the things in the tunnel. It burned Trubel because she was taking it away from Nick. Nick was the Grimm it responded to like a rightful owner. Diana being a child I feel the writers didn't want to burn her when she touched it.

If they were on the hunt for some bad Wesen the stick would help if one of them was injured or killed in the fight.

RE: Why take the stick?????? - MarylikesGrimm - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 08:59 AM)Aunt Marie Wrote: Diana being a child I feel the writers didn't want to burn her when she touched it.
Maybe the stick realized that Diana wanted to help Nick so that is why she was not burned.