Grimm Forum
Elizabeth Tulloch Henry and I are here to talk all things Grimm series finale - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: Elizabeth Tulloch Henry and I are here to talk all things Grimm series finale (/Thread-Elizabeth-Tulloch-Henry-and-I-are-here-to-talk-all-things-Grimm-series-finale)

Pages: 1 2 3

Elizabeth Tulloch Henry and I are here to talk all things Grimm series finale - WispyWillow - 04-02-2017

Insta foxtv:

RE: Elizabeth Tulloch Henry and I are here to talk all things Grimm series finale - MarylikesGrimm - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 10:25 AM)WispyWillow Wrote: Insta foxtv:

BT comments from video below:

BT enjoy playing Eve more than Juliette. Eve did not need anyone to define her self-worth (10:20). Once she realized how to use her hexenbiest for good that was her main influence as a great role model. Current character mostly Eve but heart and soul Juliette (17:40).
Favorite character other than her own is Monroe.
Favorite story line is when she turned into an evil hexenbiet(18:38).

RE: Elizabeth Tulloch Henry and I are here to talk all things Grimm series finale - Hexenadler - 04-02-2017

Turning Juliette into a Hexenbiest wasn't the problem. Completely trashing a relationship Nick and Juliette had been building since the first season so Nick could settle down with Adalind "Rapey-Rapey" Schade was.

RE: Elizabeth Tulloch Henry and I are here to talk all things Grimm series finale - Scully1987 - 04-02-2017

That is the same as I was thinking. Juliette/Eve wasn't the problem. The subject Nadalind and I blame "Nadalind" for the cancellation.

RE: Elizabeth Tulloch Henry and I are here to talk all things Grimm series finale - MarylikesGrimm - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 01:50 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: That is the same as I was thinking. Juliette/Eve wasn't the problem. The subject Nadalind and I blame "Nadalind" for the cancellation.

Eve does not want Nick I guess you think Eve is the problem? Most women would run away from Nick as fast as they could.

RE: Elizabeth Tulloch Henry and I are here to talk all things Grimm series finale - Scully1987 - 04-02-2017

No, I don't think that Eve is the problem : ) I think that Nadalind is the problem why the series would be cancelled.

(04-02-2017, 06:20 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: No, I don't think that Eve is the problem : ) I think that Nadalind is the problem why the series would be cancelled.

Elizabeth Tulloch is stongly against hate.

I ship Elizabeth Tulloch and David Giuntoli. Nick Burkhardt is a very different from David Giuntoli so I agree with Elizabeth Tulloch that Eve does not need a man.

RE: Elizabeth Tulloch Henry and I are here to talk all things Grimm series finale - brandon - 04-02-2017

I liked it more, Eve an agent of HW.
Eve was more cerebrat than Juliette.
And Juliette did not learn to let go.
And Eve did understand.
Nick was not the only man on the face of the earth.
Juliette did not understand either that becoming a "Hexenbiest" it was very "amazing" and wonderful".
Like Nadalind.

It has nothing to do with David&Bitsie Smile And is definitely a plus point that the two are in real together. The Both a really cute couple <3 But it doesn't matter here.

For me and I can just talk over my opinion that I don't buy the Nadalind thing. I was a shipper of them but I don't buy it. It was to fast and soon after everything. And it's my option that the series would be cancelled for it.

RE: Elizabeth Tulloch Henry and I are here to talk all things Grimm series finale - brandon - 04-02-2017

I do not think they canceled the show because you do not like it Nadalind.