Grimm Forum
The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? (/Thread-The-stick-burned-Trubel-s-hand-Why)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - brandon - 07-11-2020

The decision to marry - Rosalee and Monroe -was theirs, not others.
juliette had to accept the change, instead she started acting like she was the only victim,that only she suffered.a cocky fool-Juliette-.
Many other people also have a hard time...

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - irukandji - 07-11-2020

(07-11-2020, 03:49 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 03:47 PM)brandon Wrote: The decision to marry - Rosalee and Monroe -was theirs, not others.
juliette had to accept the change, instead she started acting like she was the only victim,that only she suffered.a cocky fool-Juliette-.
Many other people also have a hard time...

Tell me who had a worse outcome on this than Juliette.

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - N_grimm - 07-11-2020

Renard’s campaign was an instrument for giving BC power in Portland. The purpose was wesen-takeover, and they would kill everyone who did not agree. Innocent people would be slaughtered. The non-wesen of Portland that voted for Renard was voting for their on execution. And you claim Nick committed a “grievous crime” when stopping this from happening? According to Eve, Hitler tried ones, BC tried again. Taking this logic seriously means the US, UK, and their allies should apologize for stopping Hitler. That is simply crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(07-11-2020, 03:35 PM)irukandji Wrote: 1. Nick wanted to be a Grimm, he liked being a Grimm. He said so. The thing of it is, he was never honest with Juliette about that. Instead he made her believe that he was sincerely interested in not getting his powers back. So, when Rosalee and Monroe needed help, Nick made Juliette believe he only wanted his Grimm back as a way of helping. Helping them, by the way, with a problem they caused for themselves by deciding to get married and intermingle their species.
OMG! This storyline represented the struggle and assault on people living in interracial marriage. The story had clear references to KKK. To say Monroe and Rosalee had a “problem they caused for themselves by deciding to get married and intermingle their species” is truly assaulting and horrible. Reading this made my stomach turn.

"To say Monroe and Rosalee had a “problem they caused for themselves by deciding to get married and intermingle their species” is truly assaulting and horrible. Reading this made my stomach turn."

No one believes that so quit trying to be so dramatic. You wouldn't be so quick to insult others if you really were that offended. Now come on and get your reply in. You know you're dying to respond.

(07-11-2020, 04:44 PM)irukandji Wrote: "To say Monroe and Rosalee had a “problem they caused for themselves by deciding to get married and intermingle their species” is truly assaulting and horrible. Reading this made my stomach turn."

No one believes that so quit trying to be so dramatic. You wouldn't be so quick to insult others if you really were that offended. Now come on and get your reply in. You know you're dying to respond.
The statement can be interpreted as racism. Anyone can write something unintentional, but to be made aware of the interpretation and choose to take a defensive position is surprising. I am not the only one who would find that statement problematic.

(07-11-2020, 05:14 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 04:44 PM)irukandji Wrote: "To say Monroe and Rosalee had a “problem they caused for themselves by deciding to get married and intermingle their species” is truly assaulting and horrible. Reading this made my stomach turn."

The statement can be interpreted as racism. Anyone can write something unintentional, but to be made aware of the interpretation and choose to take a defensive position is surprising. I am not the only one who would find that statement problematic.

Says the poster who applauds rape, calling it trickery. I wonder just how many have found that "problematic".

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - N_grimm - 07-12-2020

I do not applaud rape...

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - irukandji - 07-12-2020

I am not a racist. Do you really want to go further with these stupid innuendos?

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - N_grimm - 07-12-2020

(07-12-2020, 01:50 PM)irukandji Wrote: I am not a racist. Do you really want to go further with these stupid innuendos?
I never said you were, I said that post had some shocking statements that could be interpreted that way. I even suggested it was unintentional. My respond was no more stupid than the post which triggered it.