Grimm Forum
The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? (/Thread-The-stick-burned-Trubel-s-hand-Why)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-01-2017

Trubel was running with it ..then without reason burned her hand..was it because sher was not Nick and it took time to realize that this Grimm was not Nick....because I do not understand why the stick hurt Trubel , when Nick was about to give it to Z

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-01-2017

She was trying to take it away from Nick.

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - syscrash - 04-01-2017

It only hurt Trubel when she tried to run away with it. Form what I saw and people have said the stick like the staff seems to have a conscious of it's own. Like Nick mom and aunt. It wanted Nick to fight for control.

here is a question after all was said and done. Had Nick left the stick where it was. None of this would have happened. e where lead to believe it was Diana that was the catalyst. When it was actually the stick. Diana only contribution is her connection facilitated the events once Nick had the stick. Bottom line if Nick had of listen to Adalind and left the keys alone there would not have been any danger.

But then without what happened they would not have had a reason to bury the past and all work together. Yes the stick caused chaos and they almost died. But it also created a family. And from the epilogue it looks like a family that lasted 20 years.

I hindsight Nick getting the stick turned out to be a good thing.

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - rpmaluki - 04-01-2017

Yes, everything happened as it should. Like Eve said a few episodes back, I wouldn't go back to a time befor Nick went to Germany. I hate how they wrote Sean, one of my favourites but ultimately, everything worked out for the best.

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-01-2017

Depends on how you view prophesy. All the prophecies put together said that on a certain date the heavens would align and Zerstorer would seek his bride (the stick wasn't foretold). If you believe in prophecy as unavoidable, then if Nick and Monroe hadn't gone to the Black Forest some other person with Grimm powers would've been unknowingly backpacking across Europe, fallen into the crypt, found the chest, broke into it, found the stick and been Zerstorer's patsy and the big guy would've come through and after Diana anyway, this time with a fully reassembled staff.

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - Kathryn Wooten - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 10:18 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Yes, everything happened as it should. Like Eve said a few episodes back, I wouldn't go back to a time befor Nick went to Germany. I hate how they wrote Sean, one of my favourites but ultimately, everything worked out for the best.

I would hope Sean would apologized to everyone for his role with BC and tell Trubel about Miesner and how Miesner saved his life..At least Trubel would understand what Sean meant..when he said Miesner knew

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - Chachanifa - 07-03-2020

(04-01-2017, 12:07 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 10:18 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Yes, everything happened as it should. Like Eve said a few episodes back, I wouldn't go back to a time befor Nick went to Germany. I hate how they wrote Sean, one of my favourites but ultimately, everything worked out for the best.

I would hope Sean would apologized to everyone for his role with BC and tell Trubel about Miesner and how Miesner saved his life..At least  Trubel would understand what Sean meant..when he said Miesner knew
I agree. I wish Sean had said Miesner was following him as a ghost and leading him to the "right side" which he decided to be on in the end. I also wish on the last episode it showed Nick explaining to everyone what happened instead of Kelly writing it down. I want to see everyone's reactions haha

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - irukandji - 07-11-2020

(07-03-2020, 04:31 PM)Chachanifa Wrote: I agree. I wish Sean had said Miesner was following him as a ghost and leading him to the "right side" which he decided to be on in the end. I also wish on the last episode it showed Nick explaining to everyone what happened instead of Kelly writing it down. I want to see everyone's reactions haha

But then what happens when Sean apologizes? Does Nick step forward and state he apologizes for Juliette becoming a hexenbiest? Does Adalind apologize for raping Nick? Does Monroe apologize for continuing to look for a cure for Nick when Juliette encouraged him to hold off? Does Rosalee apologize for communicating to Juliette that her needs came before Juliette's when Nick decided to become a Grimm again? Does Juliette apologize to Adalind for assisting in kidnapping her baby? Does Nick apologize to Sean for jeopardizing his election? 

It goes on and on. Sean apologizing is just one teeny piece. All of the characters have at least one thing, some more than that, to apologize for. And what does an apology from Sean at the end of the series accomplish? It's the series finale and they all die in the end except for Nick and Trubel, Diana and Kelly. When the rest come back to life, anything that occurred after that time never was.

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - N_grimm - 07-11-2020

Why should Nick apologize for Juliette becoming a hexenbiest? He had no idea it would happened; he would never have gone true with it if he knew, and she insisted. No one paid a higher price for her change than Nick himself - Juliette/Eve claimed it actually gave her life a purpose she never had before. 

Adalind was tricked into thinking that taking Nick's powers was the only way to get her daughter back. Nick and Adalind agreed that if Adalind could “take it all back”, they would still want Kelly. Why would Adalind apologize for giving Nick his son?

Rosalee never communicated that her need (and Nick life, considering what Renard’s mother said could happened if the spell was not reversed) came before Juliette’s need. There was no need for Rosalee to apologizes.

Kidnapping the baby was not only necessary for protecting Diana, but also for preventing the royals from killing Adalind and Renard. Even Adalind understood that – she even named her son after Kelly. So, there would be no need to apologize.

And finally, why the hell would Nick
 apologize to Sean for protecting the people of Portland from having a terrorist organization (BC) getting control over the city? Did not Sean Renard use the police forces to hunt for Nick (with the intent to kill him)? Did not Nick have an obligation to not have his son (and Diana) grow up in a world run by BC? The people of Portland did not know they were voting for a wesen-takeover, because Renard based the campaign of a false agenda. The only thing behind Renard's turn to the dark side, and abuse of the electoral system to support a terrorist takeover, was his personal thirst for power. 

RE: The stick burned Trubel's hand ...Why?? - irukandji - 07-11-2020

(07-11-2020, 01:56 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
Why should Nick apologize for Juliette becoming a hexenbiest? He had no idea it would happened; he would never have gone true with it if he knew, and she insisted. No one paid a higher price for her change than Nick himself  - Juliette/Eve claimed it actually gave her life a purpose she never had before. 

Adalind was tricked into thinking that taking Nick's powers was the only way to get her daughter back. Nick and Adalind agreed that if Adalind could “take it all back”, they would still want Kelly. Why would Adalind apologize for giving Nick his son?

Rosalee never communicated that her need (and Nick life, considering what Renard’s mother said could happened if the spell was not reversed) came before Juliette’s need. There was no need for Rosalee to apologizes.

Kidnapping the baby was not only necessary for protecting Diana, but also for preventing the royals from killing Adalind and Renard. Even Adalind understood that – she even named her son after Kelly. So, there would be no need to apologize.

And finally, why the hell would Nick
 apologize to Sean for protecting the people of Portland from having a terrorist organization (BC) getting control over the city? Did not Sean Renard use the police forces to hunt for Nick (with the intent to kill him)? Did not Nick have an obligation to not have his son (and Diana) grow up in a world run by BC? The people of Portland did not know they were voting for a wesen-takeover, because Renard based the campaign of a false agenda. The only thing behind Renard's turn to the dark side, and abuse of the electoral system to support a terrorist takeover, was his personal thirst for power. 

1. Nick wanted to be a Grimm, he liked being a Grimm. He said so. The thing of it is, he was never honest with Juliette about that. Instead he made her believe that he was sincerely interested in not getting his powers back. So, when Rosalee and Monroe needed help, Nick made Juliette believe he only wanted his Grimm back as a way of helping. Helping them, by the way, with a problem they caused for themselves by deciding to get married and intermingle their species.

2. So it doesn't make it rape because Adalind was tricked into it? A grievous crime inflicted not only on Nick but on Juliette as well to obtain an outcome which never materialized. 

3. No, all Rosalee said was that she and Monroe needed Nick back because of the threats against them. Threats that existed. Threats that Monroe and Rosalee were well aware could be leveled at them. They opted to marry anyway. All Rosalee could add, rather childishly to Juliette was, "and you agreed!"

4. Again, another issue where committing a grievous crime is somehow supposed to negate a horrible outcome. Which of course, it did not.

5. Just because he's mayor doesn't mean Meisner wouldn't have paid his visits to haunt Sean. But once again, only this time it's Nick committing a grievous crime using magic to undermine Sean's victory in winning the office of mayor.