Grimm Forum
TOO many darn commercials - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: TOO many darn commercials (/Thread-TOO-many-darn-commercials)

Pages: 1 2 3

TOO many darn commercials - Kathryn Wooten - 03-31-2017

This should had been a commercial free hour.......seems we are missing so uch if they had did the commercial free

RE: TOO many darn commercials - MANTItotheCore - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 05:29 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: This should had been a commercial free hour.......seems we are missing so uch if they had did the commercial free
nah, they had enough time to kill the Scoobies

RE: TOO many darn commercials - Trubelfan - 03-31-2017

Agreed, always too many commercials. Takes up time for more scenes with the Grimms. I did not like the ending, kind of reminded me of the original tv show DARK SHADOWS ending. The insinuation of an alternatie time thing, all is well, except for the fans, all is not well. And Diana and Kelly have different dads, yet Dianna said, Mom and Dad are waiting. Becuase I did not like the ending, helps, I will not be sad now that it is over. I was an avid fan. I wanted Juliette happy, back with Nick. Oh well, such is life. I will not be watching the new show which Monroe and Rosalee introcuded. Grimm could have simply coninuted with new writers, appears the new show is a little on that subject. Oh well..............good-by Grimm.

RE: TOO many darn commercials - Kathryn Wooten - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 06:20 PM)Trubelfan Wrote: Agreed, always too many commercials. Takes up time for more scenes with the Grimms. I did not like the ending, kind of reminded me of the original tv show DARK SHADOWS ending. The insinuation of an alternatie time thing, all is well, except for the fans, all is not well. And Diana and Kelly have different dads, yet Dianna said, Mom and Dad are waiting. Becuase I did not like the ending, helps, I will not be sad now that it is over. I was an avid fan. I wanted Juliette happy, back with Nick. Oh well, such is life. I will not be watching the new show which Monroe and Rosalee introcuded. Grimm could have simply coninuted with new writers, appears the new show is a little on that subject. Oh well..............good-by Grimm.

I said it in the The End thread..I Also thought it was odd that Diana said mom and Dad are waiting for them ...but Diana only father is Sean..and I do not think she would call Nick dad....it would be disrespectful so...I think that was a blooper for the blooper reel

RE: TOO many darn commercials - eric - 03-31-2017

Many kids in a mixed family end up calling the stepfather "dad". Mine did without my asking. Now I am dad, not the blanky d blank I was for the first few years. If Renard has joined his ancestors Diana feels its natural to call Nick Dad.

RE: TOO many darn commercials - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-31-2017

Perhaps Diana ended up being close to both her father and stepfather and one is "Daddy" and the other is "Dad."

RE: TOO many darn commercials - J73 - 04-01-2017

(03-31-2017, 05:29 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: This should had been a commercial free hour.......seems we are missing so uch if they had did the commercial free
I'll be truthful Kath, I thank the uploaders on TPB for uploading series 6. I hate how a lot of us are region blocked and that is the only way we get to see the latest episodes. I'll still buy the BluRay when it comes out, but it's nice to keep up with everyone else on this forum Smile

RE: TOO many darn commercials - syscrash - 04-01-2017

If they where going to meet Sean and Adalind then Diana would say mom and dad. True step children call the stepfather dad. but the show has always had Diana refer to Nick as Nick and Sean as dad. The same would be true is Kelly said Mom and Dad he most likely would be referring to Adalind and Nick. Remember it is Diana Schade-Renard and Kelly Schade-Burkhardt. Also in the end Kelly referred to Nick as my father. That does not sound like someone that you are very close to. If Diana thought of Nick as dad she would be Diana Burkhardt like Kelly.

Another thing Diana referring to Sean as dad would signal that Sean choose to stay on the side of good. With Kelly writing in the book and recounting his fathers stories indicates Nick is also on the side of good. Plus it also shows that are all working together.

RE: TOO many darn commercials - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-01-2017

Diana never addressed Sean as "Dad." It was always "Daddy." And Nick doesn't become her stepfather until he marries her mother, so he'd be "Nick" until he does.

Kelly was writing in the Grimm book, so he'd be more formal when it comes to everyone's names.

But if there can only be ond person addressed as "Dad," then it probably means that one of the two fathers is no longer there. A lot can happen in twenty years.

RE: TOO many darn commercials - rpmaluki - 04-01-2017

Kelly refers to himself as Kelly Burkhardt when writing in the book. Between Sean and Nick, Nick is the one that hunts and kills (bad) wesen for a living. Nick literally took off the cursed ring from Adalind's dead fingers, threw it away, checked to make certain it was gone when they were reunited. I imagine Nick and Adalind got married, Diana spends more time with them while Sean gets considerable visitation, the monster referred to both children as Nick's, Nick and Diana have the memory of what truly happened to bond them for the rest of their lives, I can see why Diana would grow up call Nick "dad" and still have her "daddy" in her life, she's accepted Nick as a part of her family completely.

The writers keep claiming they've literally closed the book on the show by not living it open ended. They even said in post mortem nterviews it's Nick and Adalind at the end and there was no other option but of course that's not guaranteed with fans. As per usual everything is open for interpretation.