Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: S6E13 - The End - irukandji - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 08:06 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 07:47 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 07:43 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: He wasn't going back in time, as that would only take them back to the original moment with Zerstörer coming through the mirror. Nick wished only to revive his friends (without the ring he took off Adalind's finger and Eve, with the hexenbiest she missed added for good measure) and the staff did that without undoing Zerstörer's death. The staff is self-conscious, at the most it's in tune with the user's wishes/desires and executes them even without Nick voicing them specifically.

Then all of them would remember fighting and dying. Instead they all act as though nothing happened like they were transported back in time. And if that's the case, then Adalind should still be wearing the ring.
I believe the stick took Nick at the exact time..he and Eve was helped through the mirror.....so no one except Nick and Diana knows what happened to his friends ...all they know at the moment they were happey to see their friends come through the mirror..so this moment happen just as Renard, Adalind and Monroe pulled Diana from the mirror...only that they still believe Z was coming out after him...and Diana tells them Z was dead and notice that Eve is still a hexenbiest

The only issue is that Adalind is missing the ring. Which might be explained by Sean simply removing it.

RE: S6E13 - The End - rpmaluki - 04-01-2017

No, everyone lives. Nick didn't wish to go back and do it again, he wished to revive/bring to life again everyone. All the people that died, were killed by Zerstörer when he came through the mirror. Nick killed Zerstörer and wished everyone back to life only he or rather the stick didn't wake them at the cabin, precinct and every other place where Zerstörer's victims ended. The stick did what Nick wanted but did it unconventionally by going back to the moment before Zerstörer came through the mirror only without changing or undoing Zerstörer's death. This is a case of the future changing the past instead of the past changing the future.

Sean couldn't remove the ring any more than Adalind could without knowing exactly what would happen to the kids. Nick only took it off because Adalind had died, so the curse on her died with her. Since Nick didn't really go back to the past (Monroe's house) he wished for Adalind to be alive in the present so the stick did so but also returned Nick back to Monroe's house. The fact that he still has memories of what happened at the cabin doesn't negate what happened there apart from all those who used to be dead are now miraculously alive, a few hours before the events of the cabin.

RE: S6E13 - The End - irukandji - 04-01-2017

Then the only thing Nick could do was to turn back time to the moment when he and Eve came back through the mirror. The ring is just a blooper.

I actually think now that we saw Kelly writing things down in the book that it's his rendition of the story and so things aren't going to fit together cohesively.

RE: S6E13 - The End - rpmaluki - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 08:19 AM)irukandji Wrote: Then the only thing Nick could do was to turn back time to the moment when he and Eve came back through the mirror. The ring is just a blooper.

I actually think now that we saw Kelly writing things down in the book that it's his rendition of the story and so things aren't going to fit together cohesively.
It's not a blooper because he looked for it specifically after being reunited with Adalind. He took it off barely two minutes earlier and the magic stick is replaced by a magic staff. This isn't a reversal of events, like rewind a tape, the stick simply replaced the original timeline with the updated version where Zerstörer's dead, Eve is a hexenbiest again and Adalind's cursed ring is gone and everyone lives.

Kelly doesn't have his own rendition of events other than what his father told him. He was a baby when all of this went down. By nature of his age, he's too young to remember anything, forget that everyone couldn't remember apart from Nick and Diana.

RE: S6E13 - The End - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-01-2017

Nick didn't just go back in time, he altered time to fit his desire to bring everyone back, or rather, the staff did. We know the events actually happened because the ring was gone and because Diana remembered that Eve had lost her hexenbiest the last time around.

RE: S6E13 - The End - brandon - 04-01-2017

I think Trubel does not remember anything because she was not connected,Nick with the stick and Diana and Z.Eve died so she does not remember and she was human.
It was great the new trailer and all the modern stuff in it, a computer ¡

RE: S6E13 - The End - New Guy - 04-01-2017

(03-31-2017, 08:21 AM)GrimmForum Wrote: Smile
Hi Super,
Thank you for helping make the Grimm Forum possible. We have enjoyed the discussions.
N G

(03-31-2017, 06:29 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: This finale wasn't really that good. Zestorer was taken out way too easy. I mean honestly the fight was a joke. Diana prophecy wasn't even true and there was no prophecy. Zestorer only wanted them to get to Nick. I don't Know I just wasn't impressed.

The only part I did like was the end with Diana and Kelly. I speculate that Nick gave the Stick to Kelly because Diana clearly doesn't need it. Thus making them this power duo. However I would have liked to know what Kelly is. Is he a Zaubergrimm or just a Grimm or just a Zauberbiest? I think that was a burning question alot of the fandom wanted to know.

Not a fan of the family being hunters. Adalind should have qent back to being a lawyer and teaching her kids about Magic. While Nick went back to being a police officer and teaching them how to fight in Hand to Hand Combat.
Hi Nicholas,
I agree wthh many of your comments.
N G

RE: S6E13 - The End - MarylikesGrimm - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 08:31 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: It's not a blooper because he looked for it specifically after being reunited with Adalind. He took it off barely two minutes earlier and the magic stick is replaced by a magic staff.

When Z left the gas station his staff had a glowing crystal on top that we never see again. Was their originally a crystal on the staff and producers and director cut that part out and the blooper was they left it for that one scene. What do you think?

RE: S6E13 - The End - New Guy - 04-01-2017

(03-31-2017, 06:33 PM)Circe27 Wrote: I was disappointed by the finale, I was expecting so much more after the previews. It felt so rushed and I don't understand why Diana was being so helpful to Z.
Hi Circe,
Sorry you were disappointed. I was not "satisfied" but I did enjoy seeing Team Grimm (Nick, Trubel, Kelly and Marie) take out Zerstörer. I thought they should have fulfilled the Grimm legacy as Dēcapitāre. Even my sweet wife thought Skull Face's head should have rolled! Tongue
I was concerned after 6.12, "Zerstörer Shrugged" that I had lost my two cent prediction, but true to form G&K did a time (shark?) jump and the entire cast survived.
The opening quote from Psalm 23 seems out of place. The rod and staff belong to the (Good) Shepherd for use in protecting his sheep (people). In the closing scene grown Kelly picks up the staff because "We've got Wesen to kill." Yet I do not recall scenes of characters who wish to dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Peace,
N G

RE: S6E13 - The End - brandon - 04-01-2017

The writers have already explained, she is under your control.It is very true that you can dominate a person giving fear and with violence also.