Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: S6E13 - The End - Hexenadler - 05-27-2017

Eve was just an all-around dumb idea from the get-go, in my opinion.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Loona - 05-27-2017

I'm not sure if the writers really know what they want. On the one side they say clear out, she is Eve but when she really is Eve - why did they Nick say Juliette...it's just an example - or that Nick isn't in love with her anymore.

Or the next thing on the list is when Juliette died for the second time - Nick freaked more out and lost it as when his " new " girlfriend and the mother of his son - why?

RE: S6E13 - The End - MarylikesGrimm - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 06:07 PM)Loona Wrote: I'm not sure if the writers really know what they want. On the one side they say clear out, she is Eve but when she really is Eve - why did they Nick say Juliette...it's just an example - or that Nick isn't in love with her anymore.

Or the next thing on the list is when Juliette died for the second time - Nick freaked more out and lost it as when his " new " girlfriend and the mother of his son - why?

Adalind, Monroe and Rosalee all died about the same time and Nick became overwhelmed. Nick could have grabbed the staff then but he does not see it on the ground next to him.
Nick had more time to talk to Eve than anyone else before they died. Nick did take off Adalind's ring.

Even with Hank and Wu he was differently as with Adalind.

And what do you say to the Eve thing?

RE: S6E13 - The End - brandon - 05-27-2017

I ve seen the chapter 4×19- again. The scene between Rosalee and Juliette. It seems to me a mockery of Juliette a Rosalee
An the dialogue between Nick and Eve- season 5. The Wild..- it seems very poor not apologies. Just says: I was scared and angry.
A silly excuse. Juliette did nothing to ask for help and deny them. It was Eve at that moment.

But nevertheless it does not change the fact, and I dare to doubt that it was Eve.

RE: S6E13 - The End - rpmaluki - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 06:07 PM)Loona Wrote: I'm not sure if the writers really know what they want. On the one side they say clear out, she is Eve but when she really is Eve - why did they Nick say Juliette...it's just an example - or that Nick isn't in love with her anymore.

Nick felt extreme guilt over Juliette's fate. We saw this during the episode she landed in hospital when he had those flashbacks when Marie told him to leave Juliette contrasted with his mother telling him not to and everything going horribly wrong as a result, leading to her becoming a hexenbeist and helping getting his mother killed. In 6x11 Nick assumes Eve still hates how her life turned (she comes across as though she's incredibly lonely and miserable since the stick healed her and HW no longer wants her) and he therefore thinks she would rather go back to a much simpler time. She shuts this thought down because she's finally found her place in life and doesn't want to go back anymore than he does. I read a comment from another forum that basically sums up Nick when Juliette became a hexenbiest. We said plenty of times here how Nick wanted to "fix" her back in S4, this poster actually said Nick wasn't actually trying to fix Juliette, he was only trying to fix his mistakes (making Juliette a hexenbiest). And basically that was Nick's attitude even in the end.

He saw the hexenbiest as something he caused which is why their talk in the other place went the way it did. He didn't blame her for anything, not even the crap she pulled back in S4 because he blamed himself for everything. He felt guilty for ruining her life and not leaving her when his aunt told him because he had loved her at the time. When they come back and she isn't a hexenbiest anymore, he is shocked to see she's so unhappy to have it gone. Nick is still trying to "fix" Juliette even though it's not his place. He's happily moved on with his life but doesn't seem to be considerate of Juliette doing the same for herself and moving on with her life as she chooses hence his back and forth with the name every time she gets hurt.

Nick reacted differently to every death. Hank, Wu and Eve were spaced out compared to Renard, Adalind Monroe and Rosalee which all happened within seconds of each other. He didn't have time to have a moment with each death like he did the others. He was still in shock and then it was all over with Monroe and Rosalee. He reacted differently to Trubel's death as well and she was the last to die. How he reacts isn't so important as how each death affects him after. He gets Trubel back but what he really wants is Adalind/family back. Z even taunts him about what "his children" would say when they know he had a choice to bring back their Mommy. Nick thinks giving back the stick will bring everyone back but Trubel and finally his mother and Aunt convince him that it will condemn the whole world. After all is said and done it's Adalind he goes back to, even after everyone comes back and he hugs them all (except for Monroe), it's Adalind that Nick seems drawn to the most, constantly looking out for her or hugging or holding because he did lose her as well as the others but now has her back again.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Scully1987 - 05-27-2017

rpmaluki, How can you answer so calmly and kindly? I have already lost my patience.

Seriously Loona, that is really no fun anymore. At the beginning I was thinking okay it's her opinion and someone stand up for Nickliette, great. But could you finally stop? I don't will say please anymore and I do not tend to exaggerate but you are going too far.

RE: S6E13 - The End - MarylikesGrimm - 05-28-2017

My greatest fear for "The End" was the last 2 minutes was going to be Nick and/or Trubel meeting Kelly who they had not seen since he was a baby as an adult who had just turned into a grimm. Like FaceInTheCrowd I had very low expectations so I was not disappointed.

RE: S6E13 - The End - rpmaluki - 05-28-2017

That was my biggest fear as well, Nick abandoning Kelly like his mom did. I'm so glad that never happened.