Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: S6E13 - The End - Devegs - 04-05-2017

(04-04-2017, 07:48 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: I could easily see a scenario in the future where Kelly tries to move out of Big Sis's shadow...

If there is a Grimm next generation, this would be a good angle to go for.

RE: S6E13 - The End - speakeasy - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 06:29 AM)Devegs Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 07:48 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: I could easily see a scenario in the future where Kelly tries to move out of Big Sis's shadow...

How about the viewers see that subtly Diana seems to be questionable in her personal agenda and it's the power of the staff to bring out the bad or good side of those who handle it. It would set the premise of the show and reveal itself slowly as the show progresses. Then we find out what it was that prompted her to go bad, some world power pursuit. That would be a good set up of the competition between Kelly and Diana.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Devegs - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 06:37 AM)speakeasy Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 06:29 AM)Devegs Wrote:

How about the viewers see that subtly Diana seems to be questionable in her personal agenda and it's the power of the staff to bring out the bad or good side of those who handle it. It would set the premise of the show and reveal itself slowly as the show progresses. Then we find out what it was that prompted her to go bad, some world power pursuit. That would be a good set up of the competition between Kelly and Diana.

Combining both would be great. Kelly trying to prove himself and move out of big sister's shadow. Then we find out that Diana might be a little questionable.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Nicholas White - 04-05-2017

So I just rewatched the Finale and realized Nick freely gave up the stick to the Zestorer while he was in the cabin.

His exact words were: "You can have it"

So the rest of the episode didn't really make sense. At the moment Nick told Zerstorer he could have the stick the stick would belong to the Zerstorer.

RE: S6E13 - The End - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-05-2017

Probably a two-step process. Nick offers stick, Zerstorer takes it. And Trubel interrupted them in the middle of it.

RE: S6E13 - The End - eric - 04-06-2017

(04-05-2017, 03:40 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: So I just rewatched the Finale and realized Nick freely gave up the stick to the Zestorer while he was in the cabin.

His exact words were: "You can have it"

So the rest of the episode didn't really make sense. At the moment Nick told Zerstorer he could have the stick the stick would belong to the Zerstorer.
I understood that to mean "you can have it over my dead body". Nick did not hand it over, he continued to fight.

RE: S6E13 - The End - rmp - 04-06-2017

(04-05-2017, 03:53 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Probably a two-step process. Nick offers stick, Zerstorer takes it. And Trubel interrupted them in the middle of it.

The whole scene was a bit cringe-worthy to watch for me. You'd think Z would immediately jump on his chance to get the stick when Nick offered it, but instead he behaves rather nonchalant about the whole thing considering it's the key to his whole evil scheme he's been at for how many eons. It's not just one brief moment of weakness for Nick, he's practically begging Z to take the stick and it goes on like that for like a minute, even fighting Trubel over it.

Basically Nick was being dummy for way too long and it seemed to me that there were a couple times that Z could have capitalized on it but didn't.

RE: S6E13 - The End - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-06-2017

Well, we saw at the end that nobody takes the stick. Once the stick is offered (or, I suppose, once the holder of the staff is defeated and can no longer wield it, the stick and staff both glow and the staff draws the stick into itself. That was what was starting to happen when Trubel grabbled it, and the moment she did both stopped glowing. So the merging process turned out to be pretty easy to fool with.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Hexenadler - 04-07-2017

It doesn't make a lick of sense for the Zerstorer to resurrect Trubel so she can talk Nick down from giving him the stick. Why even bother having Trubel killed at all?

Then again, that kind of indifferent storytelling isn't exactly new for the series.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Mrtrick - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 09:17 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: It doesn't make a lick of sense for the Zerstorer to resurrect Trubel so she can talk Nick down from giving him the stick. Why even bother having Trubel killed at all?

Then again, that kind of indifferent storytelling isn't exactly new for the series.

Zerstorer killed her because he could. He certainly didn't need her alive. As to why he revived her, other than proving to Nick what he's capable of, she was simply the most convenient. Zerstorer would have given little thought to what Trubel would say or do because to him, she posed no threat. A gnat to be swatted. Big Z was supremely over confident. He would have been right had it not been for the last minute intervention of the Grimms senior. Trubel wasn't able to talk Nick down and the stick burned her, (likely because it belonged to Nick), so her presence only hurt Zerstorer tangentially. Until they all started pounding on him, that is.