Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: S6E13 - The End - Kathryn Wooten - 03-31-2017

I was baffled about Diana not helping her father...it was to ODD, she even smiled when her father went down...then she was not there when Adalinf died she just suddenly appeared coming from the cabin..when did she go back inside??
I would like to see what everybody was doing 20 years later...does the spice shop turned into something else..why are the triplets still arounf and not in college..Is Sean still captain or did he finally become head of the department..maybe becoming Mayor..Adalind and Nick wedding..Eve opening up a new animale hospital,,Wu and Hank on a blind date... that wuld have been a END...not what are they doing now END

RE: S6E13 - The End - Hexenadler - 03-31-2017

So they depowered Juliette, and then repowered her? What the hell was the point of that?

RE: S6E13 - The End - MANTItotheCore - 03-31-2017

I'm glad that it ended with everyone alive, but WTH? 6 minutes of joy and relief do not make up for 54 minutes of complete despair.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Devegs - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 06:55 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: So they depowered Juliette, and then repowered her? What the hell was the point of that?

For giggles. Sorry, I couldn't resist that. Big Grin

RE: S6E13 - The End - degrimm - 03-31-2017

i wouldn't say it was more of happy but of a funny ending. it's better than a lot of endings like dexter, two and the half men and a host of others

RE: S6E13 - The End - brandon - 03-31-2017

Eve as scientific "Wesen"- the basis is his veterinary studies.
The explanation might be that when the mirror was broken and both worlds collided and what Nick did was repair the lack. And prevent the prophecy. Why think that should be fulfilled?
If there season 7 to continue with the same characters omiting the time jump. I will at least continue writing fanfic of the serie "GRIMM".

RE: S6E13 - The End - New guy21 - 03-31-2017

So nick and adalind at somepoint probably got married eve/julliette became a vet again? maybe Sean Is probably mayor idk.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Lou - 03-31-2017

Nice ending. but I didn't really like the rest of the episode.
The end of the Z monster was way too easy. I guess you just had to have more Grimms fight it at once.
And Kelly's whole thing just left me confused.
In a way I'm glad this show is done. I have seen every episode but ever since Juliette turned into a hexienbiest I felt the writers had lost their way.
Well it was quite a ride.

RE: S6E13 - The End - rpmaluki - 03-31-2017

I can't believe I was right when I said the ring would come off with Adalind's death since she couldn't be sure the spell died with Bonaparte. Maybe the spell died with Bonaparte but it seems as though it died with Adalind. Did Nick even consider what would happen if the spell was still active?

I am more about this show ending than I realised I would be. I'm going to miss it terribly.

(03-31-2017, 06:53 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I was baffled about Diana not helping her father...it was to ODD, she even smiled when her father went down...then she was not there when Adalinf died she just suddenly appeared coming from the cabin..when did she go back inside??
I would like to see what everybody was doing 20 years later...does the spice shop turned into something else..why are the triplets still arounf and not in college..Is Sean still captain or did he finally become head of the department..maybe becoming Mayor..Adalind and Nick wedding..Eve opening up a new animale hospital,,Wu and Hank on a blind date... that wuld have been a END...not what are they doing now END
The writers say Diana was under Z's thrall when he came to the cabin and as she passively stood by when he killed her parents. Normal Diana would never have let anyone lift a finger against Renard and more especially Adalind.

RE: S6E13 - The End - MANTItotheCore - 03-31-2017

I get what G&K were trying to go for with Nick and Trubel, but Seriously!! You had Nick beat the living stuffing out of her? NO FREAKING way!! It pissed me off entirely.
Argue, debate heatedly, shove a bit...but beating her face in? NOT!