Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: S6E13 - The End - brandon - 04-02-2017

Not know. Maybe too , a diary.
Adalind tried to get the gun to the guy, do not shoot him. Thats what she told a Meisner.
The important thing would be to have a good training. Training vs Natura. Even having a great gift of his powers is important to know how to use them.

RE: S6E13 - The End - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 08:28 AM)irukandji Wrote: There's another thing I find very strange about this episode. If Diana has grown so close to Nick that she now calls him as "Dad", I wonder why she never wrote the story. Instead, the series waits until 20 years after the fact and then has Kelly write it?

None of the prior entries in the books were as detailed as what Kelly wrote. They described how to identify and kill wesen. If Nick just did what his ancestors had, he might have written an entry on how to recognize and kill a Zerstorer if he thought there could be another one out there, and some info on what the staff in the weapons cabinet was for. Kelly adding the full story and he and Diana taking the staff out for other wesen may be their "next generation" take on the family history and how to use it.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Kathryn Wooten - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 09:08 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 08:28 AM)irukandji Wrote: There's another thing I find very strange about this episode. If Diana has grown so close to Nick that she now calls him as "Dad", I wonder why she never wrote the story. Instead, the series waits until 20 years after the fact and then has Kelly write it?

None of the prior entries in the books were as detailed as what Kelly wrote. They described how to identify and kill wesen. If Nick just did what his ancestors had, he might have written an entry on how to recognize and kill a Zerstorer if he thought there could be another one out there, and some info on what the staff in the weapons cabinet was for. Kelly adding the full story and he and Diana taking the staff out for other wesen may be their "next generation" take on the family history and how to use it.

shoot with Diana you don't need a staff lol

Bexause she is not a Grimm

RE: S6E13 - The End - Nicholas White - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 08:26 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 08:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 07:40 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote: Why do people want to have Hexenbiests defeat the grand evil? Diana's powers are still evil which makes her 'shaphat', and her powers wouldn't affect Zestorer.
You people need to know that this show is called GRIMM, not Hexenbiest or Wesen. Grimm is the strongest , Writers really weakened Grimm's in season 5, They were worthless. But now, when there was big evil, Hexenbiests were worthless, and Nick's fighting powers were ultimate, imagine how fast you need to be to fight as fast as 3 ultimate Grimm's together, How can that be weak? I'm pretty sure Nick using those powers would defeat any evil.

Hexenbiest are more powerful than Grimms.

So far we have seen Hexenbiest stop time(Elizabeth). So Elzibeth could freeze a Grimm a chop off their head.

We have seen Adalind force a Verrat soldier to shot himself. Adalind could just force a Grimm to shot themselves or stabs/cut themselves. Or break every bone in their hands.

Eve can just toss a Grimm across the room and make their heads explode with Thermokinesis.

Bonoprte could just enter a Grimms mind and play with it.

Not saying a Grimm is weak but without Plot induced stupidity there is noway a Grimm is more powerful than a Hexenbiest.

Then why couldn't Hexenbiests defeat Zestorer if they were so powerful? Hexenbiest magic is very powerful, but if Grimm's used their power of blood, nothing would be able to stop them, Elizabeth would freeze time, but she would be killed by the rest of invisible Grimm's. Adalind could use telekinisis, but not against invisible Grimm's. Eve also had advanced telekenisis, but again, it wouldn't work against invisible power. Bonaparte couldn't enter Grimm's mind, If he could, then he wouldn't ask Nick for the book back in season 5.

Grimm's with their blood have invicible and invincible powers, And as Aunt Mary said, they could stop ANY evil.

Bonoporte placed an illusion/thought whatever in Nick heads that showed Nick at the loft and Bonoporte taking Kelly away. Thus Bonoporte did get into Nick's head. Otherwsie how would you explain that scene?

Also Nick has only ever did that once by summoning his ancestors. No where in the series has this been shown or hinted at by any other Grimm. Mind you Nick was also holding the stick when this happened which was boosting him in power.

RE: S6E13 - The End - GrimmenBeast - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 09:51 AM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 08:26 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 08:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 07:40 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote: Why do people want to have Hexenbiests defeat the grand evil? Diana's powers are still evil which makes her 'shaphat', and her powers wouldn't affect Zestorer.
You people need to know that this show is called GRIMM, not Hexenbiest or Wesen. Grimm is the strongest , Writers really weakened Grimm's in season 5, They were worthless. But now, when there was big evil, Hexenbiests were worthless, and Nick's fighting powers were ultimate, imagine how fast you need to be to fight as fast as 3 ultimate Grimm's together, How can that be weak? I'm pretty sure Nick using those powers would defeat any evil.

Hexenbiest are more powerful than Grimms.

So far we have seen Hexenbiest stop time(Elizabeth). So Elzibeth could freeze a Grimm a chop off their head.

We have seen Adalind force a Verrat soldier to shot himself. Adalind could just force a Grimm to shot themselves or stabs/cut themselves. Or break every bone in their hands.

Eve can just toss a Grimm across the room and make their heads explode with Thermokinesis.

Bonoprte could just enter a Grimms mind and play with it.

Not saying a Grimm is weak but without Plot induced stupidity there is noway a Grimm is more powerful than a Hexenbiest.

Then why couldn't Hexenbiests defeat Zestorer if they were so powerful? Hexenbiest magic is very powerful, but if Grimm's used their power of blood, nothing would be able to stop them, Elizabeth would freeze time, but she would be killed by the rest of invisible Grimm's. Adalind could use telekinisis, but not against invisible Grimm's. Eve also had advanced telekenisis, but again, it wouldn't work against invisible power. Bonaparte couldn't enter Grimm's mind, If he could, then he wouldn't ask Nick for the book back in season 5.

Grimm's with their blood have invicible and invincible powers, And as Aunt Mary said, they could stop ANY evil.

Bonoporte placed an illusion/thought whatever in Nick heads that showed Nick at the loft and Bonoporte taking Kelly away. Thus Bonoporte did get into Nick's head. Otherwsie how would you explain that scene?

Also Nick has only ever did that once by summoning his ancestors. No where in the series has this been shown or hinted at by any other Grimm. Mind you Nick was also holding the stick when this happened which was boosting him in power.

Well, Bonaparte did gave Nick illusions, but that doesn't mean he was fully getting in Nick's head.

Also, Nick didn't really 'summon' his ancestors, If that was so, then others would be able to see it too, It was more like invisible power that Nick controlled using her ancestors as illusion. Also, stick had nothing in this case. Sure, stick is bound to the Grimms, boosting their powers, but Nick has dropped the stick when fighting Zestorer.

RE: S6E13 - The End - panther19 - 04-02-2017

(03-31-2017, 08:21 AM)GrimmForum Wrote:
Season 6 Episode 13
The End

[Image: cImh21Al.jpg]

Air Date: March 31, 2017

Synopsis: Nick (David Giuntoli) faces off against his greatest foe yet as it seems no weapon can defeat him. At the Spice Shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell), Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) search for answers and stumble upon a rare potion that may help the fight. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) and Adalind (Claire Coffee) try to keep Diana (Hannah R. Loyd) and baby Kelly safe as the threat has its eyes set on the children.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Hell Rell - 04-02-2017

I hate time resets although this was more altered. I don't advocate for killing characters. It's not something that needs to happen to up the ante but I do think you need to commit if you're going to kill them. Killing characters to play on emotions then undoing it is a pathetic copout. Don't kill them if you plan on bringing them back.

This wasn't even done well. I could've bought it had it just been Juliette dying at the beginning. Once everyone started to drop, anyone watching would've known they would be brought back. Especially when Rosalee died. There's no way they'd kill a major character pregnant with three kids, let alone everyone else dying. The scene where Juliette imagines killing Rosalee in season 4 was done much better.

The scene with all the Grimms fighting together was cool if I don't give it much thought. Zerstorer was taken down way too easily. Besides, Kelly and Marie did the heavy lifting. I was thinking Nick should just go sit in a corner. I think they let Nick finish him off so he could feel special. But still, Z being taken down by just Nick and Trubel was a little hard to buy.

It was nice to see how much Nick and Diana have bonded. It's implied that he truly thinks of her as a daughter now and Diana has no problems with him. It's not hard to believe that she calls him Dad. It's not disrespectful to Renard if she was in fact referring to Nick in the final scene, although she could be referring to Renard but I'm not sure.

Diana and Kelly, along with the staff, are pretty much invincible. Juliette had the ability to take down twenty wesen herself. Diana could take out much more alone without Kelly and the stick. They should spend more time getting to the scene than the time it takes to resolve the problem once they get there.

On a side note, I just started watching Legends of Tomorrow. The Legion of Doom is after the Spear of Destiny. They're searching for the fragmented pieces to reform it because it has the ability to re-write or alter reality. It seemed very similar to what's going in Grimm and provides a better back story. They actually went the religious route with it. They even recently went on a quest to receive the blood of Jesus with the help of Tolkien.

RE: S6E13 - The End - panther19 - 04-02-2017

Guess I liked the episode. In 1 hour it was impossible to address everything and do a proper ending for every story and character. I can imagine a spinoff with Monroe, Rosalee and the triplets; Renard, Nick Hank Wu and Trubel at the precinct; Diana and Kelly using their various powers (not sure of storyline). As I never liked Nick and Adalind together, I won't even comment on their future, except maybe as parents to Kelly. Juliette/Eve was left still homeless though alive - maybe she and Trubel could do a good spinoff. I know this is all wishful thinking. It's my way of saying I hate to see Grimm go. I will miss it every Friday night.

RE: S6E13 - The End - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 09:51 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: Also Nick has only ever did that once by summoning his ancestors. No where in the series has this been shown or hinted at by any other Grimm. Mind you Nick was also holding the stick when this happened which was boosting him in power.

Nick didn't really "summon" his ancestors. They showed up to do an intervention on him.

RE: S6E13 - The End - speakeasy - 04-02-2017

During their research Monroe found a reference to "The Strength of One's Blood", when describing a way to fight an enormous threat that, if successful, would bring on an apocalypse. Said something like 'when the great evil appears unstoppable, only the Strength of One's Blood can destroy the destroyer." So he was on to the key to killing Z, but they went off on the potion idea instead. Methinks another red herring was thrown in by those tricksy writers.

But Nick's Mom and Aunt told him about the Strength of One's Blood and it was true because they said they were all descended from the original Grimm and he could call upon the Strength, yada.