Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: S6E13 - The End - brandon - 04-02-2017

Good teory. Nick could tell Renard to tell his friend russian that evil is defeated.

RE: S6E13 - The End - GrimmenBeast - 04-02-2017

Why do people want to have Hexenbiests defeat the grand evil? Diana's powers are still evil which makes her 'shaphat', and her powers wouldn't affect Zestorer.
You people need to know that this show is called GRIMM, not Hexenbiest or Wesen. Grimm is the strongest , Writers really weakened Grimm's in season 5, They were worthless. But now, when there was big evil, Hexenbiests were worthless, and Nick's fighting powers were ultimate, imagine how fast you need to be to fight as fast as 3 ultimate Grimm's together, How can that be weak? I'm pretty sure Nick using those powers would defeat any evil.

RE: S6E13 - The End - speakeasy - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 07:24 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: I hope somebody writes a piece of fanfiction about what happened to King Viktor and the Royals, because that's one dropped plot thread which should have been resolved. (And there was a LOT of them.)

The last two episodes make more sense when you realize they were mostly a dream/hallucination. The Zerstorer was screwing with Nick's head from the beginning so he would give him the stick.

Nick did say that when he was in the Other Place he was imagining that terrible things happened to all those he loved, so could be you've nailed it. Works for me; never minding the dangling artifacts like the ring; that could be a deliberate plant to make us wonder about whether or not it all happened. Old Zerster was too clever by half, as they say. Smile

RE: S6E13 - The End - irukandji - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 07:38 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 07:06 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 03:05 AM)syscrash Wrote: Exactly what part of that is a lie. Sean killed Conrad. Diana made him do it. She never said she didn't. She just never said she did.

Refraining from telling the truth is the same as a lie. That has never changed.

(04-01-2017, 11:43 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I ran the fight scene at quarter speed and it's not clear to me one way or the other.

The other rather sad thing about this is that Nick really never ever gets to defeat this worldwide threat on his own. I've never been a fan of Nick's, but I would have found it a much more satisfying ending if the show just left everyone out of it except for him.
I can't remember watching a show in recent history where the main protagonist defeated a big bad all by themselves. Most shows are ensemble and the hero always needs the people around him for support.

Did the shows involve a grimm?

RE: S6E13 - The End - rpmaluki - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 07:41 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 07:38 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 07:06 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 03:05 AM)syscrash Wrote: Exactly what part of that is a lie. Sean killed Conrad. Diana made him do it. She never said she didn't. She just never said she did.

Refraining from telling the truth is the same as a lie. That has never changed.

(04-01-2017, 11:43 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I ran the fight scene at quarter speed and it's not clear to me one way or the other.

The other rather sad thing about this is that Nick really never ever gets to defeat this worldwide threat on his own. I've never been a fan of Nick's, but I would have found it a much more satisfying ending if the show just left everyone out of it except for him.
I can't remember watching a show in recent history where the main protagonist defeated a big bad all by themselves. Most shows are ensemble and the hero always needs the people around him for support.

Did the shows involve a grimm?
They don't need to. That's the nature of television these days just look at the CW shows.

(04-02-2017, 07:44 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: They don't need to. That's the nature of television these days just look at the CW shows.

I thought we all watched Grimm because it was different.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Nicholas White - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 07:40 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote: Why do people want to have Hexenbiests defeat the grand evil? Diana's powers are still evil which makes her 'shaphat', and her powers wouldn't affect Zestorer.
You people need to know that this show is called GRIMM, not Hexenbiest or Wesen. Grimm is the strongest , Writers really weakened Grimm's in season 5, They were worthless. But now, when there was big evil, Hexenbiests were worthless, and Nick's fighting powers were ultimate, imagine how fast you need to be to fight as fast as 3 ultimate Grimm's together, How can that be weak? I'm pretty sure Nick using those powers would defeat any evil.

Hexenbiest are more powerful than Grimms.

So far we have seen Hexenbiest stop time(Elizabeth). So Elzibeth could freeze a Grimm a chop off their head.

We have seen Adalind force a Verrat soldier to shot himself. Adalind could just force a Grimm to shot themselves or stabs/cut themselves. Or break every bone in their hands.

Eve can just toss a Grimm across the room and make their heads explode with Thermokinesis.

Bonoprte could just enter a Grimms mind and play with it.

Not saying a Grimm is weak but without Plot induced stupidity there is noway a Grimm is more powerful than a Hexenbiest.

RE: S6E13 - The End - bart - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 08:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 07:40 AM)GrimmenBeast Wrote: Why do people want to have Hexenbiests defeat the grand evil? Diana's powers are still evil which makes her 'shaphat', and her powers wouldn't affect Zestorer.

So far we have seen Hexenbiest stop time(Elizabeth). So Elzibeth could freeze a Grimm a chop off their head.

We have seen Adalind force a Verrat soldier to shot himself. Adalind could just force a Grimm to shot themselves or stabs/cut themselves. Or break every bone in their hands.

Eve can just toss a Grimm across the room and make their heads explode with Thermokinesis.

Not saying a Grimm is weak but without Plot induced stupidity there is noway a Grimm is more powerful than a Hexenbiest.

That is one of the problems of this show is they made the Hexinbiests way too powerful they made the Grimms almost worthless.

RE: S6E13 - The End - GrimmenBeast - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 08:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote:

Then why couldn't Hexenbiests defeat Zestorer if they were so powerful? Hexenbiest magic is very powerful, but if Grimm's used their power of blood, nothing would be able to stop them, Elizabeth would freeze time, but she would be killed by the rest of invisible Grimm's. Adalind could use telekinisis, but not against invisible Grimm's. Eve also had advanced telekenisis, but again, it wouldn't work against invisible power. Bonaparte couldn't enter Grimm's mind, If he could, then he wouldn't ask Nick for the book back in season 5.

Grimm's with their blood have invicible and invincible powers, And as Aunt Mary said, they could stop ANY evil.

There's another thing I find very strange about this episode. If Diana has grown so close to Nick that she now calls him as "Dad", I wonder why she never wrote the story. Instead, the series waits until 20 years after the fact and then has Kelly write it?