Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: S6E13 - The End - syscrash - 04-02-2017

I would have loved to have seen Eve and Adalind woge and take on zerstorer. Watch them use their hexenbiest powers to fight. Adalind trick with the ax was impressive. They should have played that out a little more.

RE: S6E13 - The End - MarylikesGrimm - 04-02-2017

(04-01-2017, 11:03 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Diana didn't always tell everything she knew, but offhand I don't recall her ever telling a lie.

She has lied from a certain point of view when she said her daddy killed Conrad without any help.

Quote:She has lied from a certain point of view when she said her daddy killed Conrad without any help.
Diana never said that. Grossante said I am the one your daddy stabbed in the back. Diana said no your are not. He stabbed Bonapart in the back.

All of that is true. Sean is not the one that that took back the position. And Sean is the one that stabbed Conrad in the back. Sure Diana made him do it, but Sean did do it.

Diana never implied or said he did not have any help. You made that part up.

RE: S6E13 - The End - MarylikesGrimm - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 02:43 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:She has lied from a certain point of view when she said her daddy killed Conrad without any help.
Diana never said that. Grossante said I am the one your daddy stabbed in the back. Diana said no your are not. He stabbed Bonapart in the back.

All of that is true. Sean is not the one that that took back the position. And Sean is the one that stabbed Conrad in the back. Sure Diana made him do it, but Sean did do it.

Diana never implied or said he did not have any help. You made that part up.

She has lied from a certain point of view when she said her daddy killed Conrad without any help. Diana made it her daddy's idea instead of her idea.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/El_Cuegle/Transcript

Renard: [He sighs] Honey, do you know what happened to Daddy's friend, Bonaparte?
Diana: Yes.
Renard: You wanna tell me?
Diana: He died.
Renard: Really?
Diana: Mm-hmm.
Renard: Do you know how he died?
Diana: You killed him, Daddy.
Renard: Did I?
Diana: Uh-huh.
Renard: Do you know why I did?

This is the entire transcript
Renard: [He sighs] Honey, do you know what happened to Daddy's friend, Bonaparte?
Diana: Yes.
Renard: You wanna tell me?
Diana: He died.
Renard: Really?
Diana: Mm-hmm.
Renard: Do you know how he died?
Diana: You killed him, Daddy.
Renard: Did I?
Diana: Uh-huh.
Renard: Do you know why I did?
Diana: Because he hurt Mommy. Men shouldn't hurt mommies.
Renard: Well, that's very true, they shouldn't.
[Diana goes to stir the pasta and Renard walks over to her]
Renard: You know, honey, you don't always have to protect everybody. You can always come to me. But if you ever do see something when I'm not around, like, uh... well, for example, if- if Nick was ever to hurt Mommy.
Diana: Oh, he'd be very sorry.
Renard: [He smiles] Yes, he would.

Exactly what part of that is a lie. Sean killed Conrad. Diana made him do it. She never said she didn't. She just never said she did.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Robyn - 04-02-2017

(04-01-2017, 06:35 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: I really wish the final fight was more thought out. Like seriously I wish they had a better plan to take out the Zestorer than that weak potion. Also more than those weak Grimms. Personally wish they used those 3 powerful spell books that Adalind owned. Also for Nick to use the Stick offensively like when he made the stick burst with Energy knocking out the swat team at Buds shop.

I mean I get that they wanted this emotional scene with Nick, Truble, Marie and Kelly taking out the Zestorer but neither 1 of them are powerful enough to even scratch the Zestorer. I would have rather seen Diana, Nick(With Stick), Adalind, Renard and Eve(Use the hat to transform into Diana) take out the Zestorer.
I like your version, but after S5’s finale of a Grimm and his stick, I knew better than expect much more than a one-man show. But what do I know, I’m still clinging to the idea that G & K actually pulled it off and the religious references to various cultures about afterlife and where souls/entities reside after death was an integral part of the story and not just something ‘cool’ for the characters to talk about.

RE: S6E13 - The End - speakeasy - 04-02-2017

I visualized a fiery last scene with Diana, the little whippersnapper, turning Z into stone after N and E had valiantly gone up against him and were smited or smoted. But did the writers heed my ESP messages, no, they did not.

This ending would have fit the almost universal archetypal concept of a spiritual trinity, which always involves a sacrifice, to achieve a victory over evil.

RE: S6E13 - The End - irukandji - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 03:05 AM)syscrash Wrote: Exactly what part of that is a lie. Sean killed Conrad. Diana made him do it. She never said she didn't. She just never said she did.

Refraining from telling the truth is the same as a lie. That has never changed.

(04-01-2017, 11:43 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I ran the fight scene at quarter speed and it's not clear to me one way or the other.

The other rather sad thing about this is that Nick really never ever gets to defeat this worldwide threat on his own. I've never been a fan of Nick's, but I would have found it a much more satisfying ending if the show just left everyone out of it except for him.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Hexenadler - 04-02-2017

I hope somebody writes a piece of fanfiction about what happened to King Viktor and the Royals, because that's one dropped plot thread which should have been resolved. (And there was a LOT of them.)

The last two episodes make more sense when you realize they were mostly a dream/hallucination. The Zerstorer was screwing with Nick's head from the beginning so he would give him the stick.

RE: S6E13 - The End - rpmaluki - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 07:06 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 03:05 AM)syscrash Wrote: Exactly what part of that is a lie. Sean killed Conrad. Diana made him do it. She never said she didn't. She just never said she did.

Refraining from telling the truth is the same as a lie. That has never changed.

(04-01-2017, 11:43 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I ran the fight scene at quarter speed and it's not clear to me one way or the other.

The other rather sad thing about this is that Nick really never ever gets to defeat this worldwide threat on his own. I've never been a fan of Nick's, but I would have found it a much more satisfying ending if the show just left everyone out of it except for him.
I can't remember watching a show in recent history where the main protagonist defeated a big bad all by themselves. Most shows are ensemble and the hero always needs the people around him for support.