Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: S6E13 - The End - speakeasy - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 06:01 PM)Devegs Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 05:58 PM)speakeasy Wrote: ...but as time passes, I'll be happy no one died. Just now, I'm sulking because I was wrong about everything. Tongue

Very funny. You gave me a good laugh

Thanks, fellow Grimmster, the laughing holds off the tears at the passing of a great show. Smile

RE: S6E13 - The End - Devegs - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 06:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 06:01 PM)Devegs Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 05:58 PM)speakeasy Wrote: ...but as time passes, I'll be happy no one died. Just now, I'm sulking because I was wrong about everything. Tongue

Very funny. You gave me a good laugh

Thanks, fellow Grimmster, the laughing holds off the tears at the passing of a great show. Smile

YepBig Grin

RE: S6E13 - The End - Nicholas White - 04-01-2017

I really wish the final fight was more thought out. Like seriously I wish they had a better plan to take out the Zestorer than that weak potion. Also more than those weak Grimms. Personally wish they used those 3 powerful spell books that Adalind owned. Also for Nick to use the Stick offensively like when he made the stick burst with Energy knocking out the swat team at Buds shop.

I mean I get that they wanted this emotional scene with Nick, Truble, Marie and Kelly taking out the Zestorer but neither 1 of them are powerful enough to even scratch the Zestorer. I would have rather seen Diana, Nick(With Stick), Adalind, Renard and Eve(Use the hat to transform into Diana) take out the Zestorer.

RE: S6E13 - The End - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-01-2017

Nick didn't make the stick do anything at Bud's shop, it acted on it's own. He never had the knowledge to use whatever other powers it had besides healing.

It made sense that Kelly and Marie would be the most effective fighters. They're dead. They can throw everything into their attacks without worrying about defensive moves. I haven't watched the fight choreography in slow motion, but if Trubel couldn't see them, I wonder if Zerstorer could.

RE: S6E13 - The End - MarylikesGrimm - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 06:35 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: I mean I get that they wanted this emotional scene with Nick, Truble, Marie and Kelly taking out the Zestorer but neither 1 of them are powerful enough to even scratch the Zestorer. I would have rather seen Diana, Nick(With Stick), Adalind, Renard and Eve(Use the hat to transform into Diana) take out the Zestorer.

Since my understanding was Zestorer in "the End" was playing mind games with Nick it was really about him believing 100% in himself which the spirits of his mom and Aunt could really help him.

RE: S6E13 - The End - irukandji - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 04:52 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: There are significant differences that demonstrate the timeline didn't just "reset," but that it was altered.

1. The big one, of course, there is no Zerstorer to come after them. He's still dead.
2. Adalind's no longer wearing the ring.
3. The staff came back with Nick and Eve.
4. Trubel arrives at the house right after Hank, Wu and Rosalee. She didn't before.
5. Diana also remembers the original timeline. She notes that Eve is a hexenbiest "again," she knows that Zerstorer is dead, and she tells Nick she isn't afraid "anymore" (in the original timeline she didn't become afraid until after Nick and Eve came back from the mirror).

Among its other powers, the staff can apparently rewrite time to make its bearer's wishes come true.

If this is the case, the stick created a world for Nick filled with his wishes. All of his friends are really just an illusion based on how the stick interpreted his wishes.

The infinite universes principle of many sci fi and fantasy works would say that the stick created or located a real alternate reality and moved Nick into it, while the original one where everyone is dead except Trubel and Nick has disappeared into the vortex leaving his universe's Trubel alone ro clean up the mess still remains intact.

The illusion idea seems unlikely, since the epilogue is two people other than Nick. But who knows.

Or, the staff may actually be powerful enough to rewrite time and space in a single reality.

I have to wonder: If Kelly and Marie weren't real, was Trubel? We also saw her die as well.

Trubel couldn't see Kelly and Marie, but Diana could. But the sky didn't open up the way it did for Kelly and Marie.

Is Diana to be believed?