Grimm Forum
S6E13 - The End - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E13 - The End (/Thread-S6E13-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

S6E13 - The End - GrimmForum - 03-31-2017

Season 6 Episode 13
The End

[Image: cImh21Al.jpg]

Air Date: March 31, 2017

Synopsis: Nick (David Giuntoli) faces off against his greatest foe yet as it seems no weapon can defeat him. At the Spice Shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell), Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) search for answers and stumble upon a rare potion that may help the fight. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) and Adalind (Claire Coffee) try to keep Diana (Hannah R. Loyd) and baby Kelly safe as the threat has its eyes set on the children.

RE: S6E13 - The End - eric - 03-31-2017

Gee, I was hoping Mr Z would take over, sad to see him goBig Grin. It was getting very grim for a while, turned out okay - I guess. Liked the new trailer, a spin off may be possible.Smile May the cranky folks come out.

RE: S6E13 - The End - MANTItotheCore - 03-31-2017

Well, I really liked the last 6 minutes of the show!! The rest was just depressing... Come on, G&K!!
Would love to see Kelly/Diana/ and the triplets get to do their thing in a spinoff!

RE: S6E13 - The End - Kathryn Wooten - 03-31-2017

Well..the fight scene w should I say it anti-climatic it was a little strange Nick was fighting with 2 old ladies lol and it...seems to easy for Z to be killed..looks like he did not fight back..as He should...

the ending..Diana told Kelly Mom and Dad are waiting for them......seems odd to say, since Diana has 1 dad... and Nick
20 year later..Renard would be early 60's, Adalind in her 50's, the triplets are 19, Nick in his early 50's, Monroe in his 60's..so is Hank and Wu and Rosalee in her early 50's or late 40's...Kelly, Diana, Nick and Adalind fighting together...so Adalind did not go back to being a lawyer...Renard..would he had retired hmmmmm maybe closing in on it..WU and Hank raised higher in the ranks, Nick seems to go Grimm full time...if you got the ending made out...Shoot Diana could take care of anything without help from anyone now that she is older and mature she must be very dangerous... I would have liked to have seen another ending ..where we would see 20 ears later what everybody looked like and what they are doing..I would loved to see the the Triplets as little hairy children driving Monroe crazy..I would have loved to see if Renard retired and gave the jon to Grossante lol...I would love to see if Hank and Wu double date...whether Eve went back to taking care of animals Trubel the head off HW.... or everyone is at a celebration..Nick and Adalind getting married......that is just me...that I wish more ..I was happy they all survived..but I think I would been happy to see what everyone is doing 20 years later.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Nicholas White - 03-31-2017

This finale wasn't really that good. Zestorer was taken out way too easy. I mean honestly the fight was a joke. Diana prophecy wasn't even true and there was no prophecy. Zestorer only wanted them to get to Nick. I don't Know I just wasn't impressed.

The only part I did like was the end with Diana and Kelly. I speculate that Nick gave the Stick to Kelly because Diana clearly doesn't need it. Thus making them this power duo. However I would have liked to know what Kelly is. Is he a Zaubergrimm or just a Grimm or just a Zauberbiest? I think that was a burning question alot of the fandom wanted to know.

Not a fan of the family being hunters. Adalind should have qent back to being a lawyer and teaching her kids about Magic. While Nick went back to being a police officer and teaching them how to fight in Hand to Hand Combat.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Circe27 - 03-31-2017

I was disappointed by the finale, I was expecting so much more after the previews. It felt so rushed and I don't understand why Diana was being so helpful to Z.

RE: S6E13 - The End - Mart - 03-31-2017

Well I thought it's been great! A great finale for a great TV-Show!

RE: S6E13 - The End - Devegs - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 06:33 PM)Circe27 Wrote: It felt so rushed and I don't understand why Diana was being so helpful to Z.

I was confused about Diana too. Some loose ends again.. but I enjoyed it. Basically, it was a happy ending and sometimes I'm sappy like that.

RE: S6E13 - The End - brandon - 03-31-2017

Adalind can make in academy for "Hexenbiest". A good idea. Because of what I saw there were only camps for the "Wesen hunters".

RE: S6E13 - The End - jsgrimm45 - 03-31-2017

Loved the ending and did leave a openning to a spin off. We now know Kelly is a Grimm we know Trubel is a 3rd cousin of Nick on his mother's side. Like how they got Kelly and Marie back into the series.

Now the things I would have liked to know what are the older versions doing now? Like Eve what is she doing? Trubel what was she doing? They show Kelly, Diana, and spoke about the triples. Now did Diana when she said Mom and Dad did she mean Nick and Adalind? I can see at some point Diana also calling Nick Dad even if Sean is her father.

I think it was @wfmyers1207 who made the post that they could use the Harry Potter type ending which they did.

Liked how they got the ring off of Adalind. Which showed Nick did love her.