Grimm Forum
Did Adalind raped Nick? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Did Adalind raped Nick? (/Thread-Did-Adalind-raped-Nick)

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Circe27 - 04-06-2017

Wow, Adalind gets criticized a lot and definitely gets her share of the blame and more. She basically got all the blame for what Renard ordered and she paid the price for it, she lost her hexenbiest, her own mother disowned her and Renard walked away from her. Adalind's child gets taken from her, she was locked up and tortured, has to go to her enemy for protection, she was threatened and forced to live with Renard. It's not like Adalind has been sipping margaritas from the pool this whole time and hasn't had any ramifications from her actions or the actions of others.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - rpmaluki - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 10:10 AM)Circe27 Wrote: Wow, Adalind gets criticized a lot and definitely gets her share of the blame and more. She basically got all the blame for what Renard ordered and she paid the price for it, she lost her hexenbiest, her own mother disowned her and Renard walked away from her. Adalind's child gets taken from her, she was locked up and tortured, has to go to her enemy for protection, she was threatened and forced to live with Renard. It's not like Adalind has been sipping margaritas from the pool this whole time.
So true.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - MarylikesGrimm - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 10:01 AM)Tara Wrote: Special when her boyfriend choice Adalind over her even when it was for the baby but somehow I can understand her. And it does not mean I approve what she did. But equal right for both.

Nick blames himself for what happen. Adalind said she is sorry to Eve/Juliette. Eve/Juliette says she found a purpose in life and tells Nick to move on the actress is very happy with the character at the end of the show and is very happy to marry David. Do you have an issue with Eve in season 6?

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Juliette - 04-06-2017

Sure, she is the little innocent girl that needs protection. For the evil evil Juliette. Funny, how the sheet can turn.

(04-06-2017, 10:17 AM)Juliette Wrote: Sure, she is the little innocent girl that needs protection. For the evil evil Juliette. Funny, how the sheet can turn.

Eve/Juliette and Adalind are friends in season 6. Do you have a problem with that?

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - irukandji - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 10:03 AM)Circe27 Wrote: I commented because I disagreed with posts that Adalind went for Nick just to take him from Juliette or that she stole Nick. That's simply just not what happened on the show.

Well, I'm not so sure that's not what happened, particularly when she went to Nick in the police station. I know a lot of people see this as Adalind had no other alternative. But my question to that is, why didn't she have alternatives?

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Tara - 04-06-2017

No, I like Eve in season 6. But that doesn't mean I can't be angry to what happened to my favorite ship : )

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Hell Rell - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 10:17 AM)Juliette Wrote: Sure, she is the little innocent girl that needs protection. For the evil evil Juliette. Funny, how the sheet can turn.

Adalind wasn't innocent and nobody is making that argument. The child was and that's who warranted Nick's protection. Even had Nick decided to protect Adalind, that would've been the correct thing for him to do since they were in the middle of a police station. Juliette had just got out on bail so that wouldn't have helped her case. She openly threatened a pregnant woman in a police station while walking towards her and raising her arm. How is that situation Nick's fault again?

(04-06-2017, 10:19 AM)irukandji Wrote: Well, I'm not so sure that's not what happened, particularly when she went to Nick in the police station. I know a lot of people see this as Adalind had no other alternative. But my question to that is, why didn't she have alternatives?

Adalind had no family and both Ken and Sean were helping Juliette attack her and she was close to giving birth. The second Ken's body guard let her escape she went to the station to get help from both Sean and Nick. Sean wanted to stop helping Juliette kill Adalind when he found out how pregnant Adalind was.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Hell Rell - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 10:19 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 10:03 AM)Circe27 Wrote: I commented because I disagreed with posts that Adalind went for Nick just to take him from Juliette or that she stole Nick. That's simply just not what happened on the show.

Well, I'm not so sure that's not what happened, particularly when she went to Nick in the police station. I know a lot of people see this as Adalind had no other alternative. But my question to that is, why didn't she have alternatives?

Do you think Adalind went to the station with the intent of stealing Nick from Juliette? Can you explain why you feel that way?