Grimm Forum
Did Adalind raped Nick? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Did Adalind raped Nick? (/Thread-Did-Adalind-raped-Nick)

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - irukandji - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 06:00 PM)Circe27 Wrote: I didn't like her going to Nick either at the time but she was desperate and had no other option. She said that on the show. It was no longer just about her and how they wronged her, she had a new baby to take care of and Nick was her only chance at surviving. Juliette was out to get her and the royals were using her as bait to get Juliette to help them. The survival of her unborn baby was more important than being considered a hypocrite.

So you're saying Adalind was desperate. Wasn't Juliette desperate as well?

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Scully1987 - 04-05-2017

Of course, how should Juliette be herself at the middle till the end of season 4? She was very desperate - how should she keep all things together to be herself?

Her boyfriend cheat on her - and doesn't know about it That it wasn't her. Because the woman looked like his Girlfriend.

She herself turned into a Hexenbiest. Her boyfriend doesn't look at her - he turned away from her und let her alone after she told him she was now an Hexenbiest.

How should she react? Okay we can go into more details...And of course she did not want to talk to him because she did everything for him. That Nick became a Grimm again. Why should she talk to him? He turned away of her.

Where should Juliette let her frustration go to? Should she perform a dance that she was happy? No, of course she wasn't happy. She was very pissed off to be an Hexenbiest and that Nick turned away from her in disgust. She was just frustrated.

But maybe she would have talked to him later when Adalind and Kenneth were not in the picture. And Kenneth would not have manipulated her any more. And the thing with Adalind was just the icing on the cake.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Circe27 - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 06:29 PM)Juliette Wrote: I do not see it as a benefit, I see it as cause to make more problems than possible. Then when she really wanted to have Diana back she wouldn't have sleep with Nick. She would have shown that she has changed and that she is able to have her child. But no she pretend to be Juliette and jumps into bed with Nick. (Nick her enemy at that time) There is no sense into it.

And no, that is no advantage for Juliette being a Hexenbiest.

What do you mean by " then when she really wanted to have Diana back" She always was desperate to have Diana back. Her child was kidnapped, taken from her, she didn't need to show anyone anything to prove she deserved her child back, it's her child. She slept with Nick because that was only way to take his Grimm away, which Victor told her to do if she wanted to be with her kid. She didn't do it because she wanted him for herself.

I guess Adalind has some nerve to want her kid back and do anything to be with her. Apparently, care and consideration for the kidnappers of her child should have been the highest priority in her life.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Juliette - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 06:50 PM)Circe27 Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 06:29 PM)Juliette Wrote: I do not see it as a benefit, I see it as cause to make more problems than possible. Then when she really wanted to have Diana back she wouldn't have sleep with Nick. She would have shown that she has changed and that she is able to have her child. But no she pretend to be Juliette and jumps into bed with Nick. (Nick her enemy at that time) There is no sense into it.

What do you mean by " then when she really wanted to have Diana back" She always was desperate to have Diana back. Her child was kidnapped, taken from her, she didn't need to show anyone anything to prove she deserved her child back, it's her child. She slept with Nick because that was only way to take his Grimm away, which Victor told her to do if she wanted to be with her kid. She didn't do it because she wanted him for herself.

I guess Adalind has some nerve to want her kid back and do anything to be with her. Apparently, care and consideration for the kidnappers of her child should have been the highest priority in her life.

It has a reason why they took Diana of her.

(04-05-2017, 06:56 PM)Juliette Wrote:

They made up a reason but that in no way gave them the right to do it.

If you want to place blame for Juliette and Nick ending, you have to go back to were it all started and that was when they kidnapped Diana. Everything that happened afterwards was a direct result of that. Adalind wouldn't have gone to the royals, as they led her to believe her child was with them, Nick wouldn't have lost his Grimm, Juliette wouldn't have become a hexenbiest, Kelly would have lived, and no baby Kelly.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Juliette - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 07:01 PM)Circe27 Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 06:56 PM)Juliette Wrote:

They made up a reason but that in no way gave them the right to do it.

That's right that no right to take the child from Adalind - but it doesn't make Adalind better to sleep with Nick and pretend to be Juliette just because Victor told her to do it. That's makes her more naive when not more stupid.

Scully1987 I fully agree with you.

(04-05-2017, 06:50 PM)Circe27 Wrote: I guess Adalind has some nerve to want her kid back and do anything to be with her. Apparently, care and consideration for the kidnappers of her child should have been the highest priority in her life.

I have no problem with Adalind wanting her child back. I don't see how that would take priority over Juliette wanting her life back.

I don't think Adalind is better for sleeping with Nick like that, but it explains why she did it. She had no clue what they really did with Diana, she went to the royals because that's what she knew. How was she suppose to guess what really happened?

(04-05-2017, 06:00 PM)brandon Wrote: She would never have killed Kelly for having her daughter.

I don't believe this for a minute. If Adalind knew where Kelly had Diana, she would kill her in a heartbeat.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Tara - 04-05-2017

She would do anything to get her daughter back. Literally everything.