Grimm Forum
Did Adalind raped Nick? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Did Adalind raped Nick? (/Thread-Did-Adalind-raped-Nick)

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Circe27 - 04-05-2017

She's a coward for trying to get her child back?

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - brandon - 04-05-2017

I agree.
That Nick was in the middle of the two or three in the precint, avoid more serious things happening. Ken not interested in Adalind and the baby, nor as a currency.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - irukandji - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 05:39 PM)Circe27 Wrote: She's a coward for trying to get her child back?

Does the end justify the means?

(04-05-2017, 05:41 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 05:39 PM)Circe27 Wrote: She's a coward for trying to get her child back?

Just to be clear, you think she was a coward for trying to get her child back?

Adalind did what she had to do to be with her child and I can't blame her for that. The fall out for what happened afterwards lays solely on Nick and the gang. None of it would have happened had they not stolen the child.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - irukandji - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 05:48 PM)Circe27 Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 05:41 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Just to be clear, you think she was a coward for trying to get her child back?

Adalind did what she had to do to be with her child and I can't blame her for that. The fall out for what happened afterwards lays solely on Nick and the gang. None of it would have happened had they not stolen the child.

Then Adalind's a complete hypocrite. She's laying blame on Nick for taking her child, but yet cozies up to him when it suits her.

I think she was a coward for thinking like a hexenbiest instead of a smart woman.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Juliette - 04-05-2017

And that justifies that Adalind turn into Juliette and sleep with her boyfriend? What is the benefit of it?

I agree with what Circe27 said.
Adalind did this last believing in VĂ­ctor. She would never have killed Kelly for having her daughter.
Adalind not have money, nothing. Only to be "Hexenbiest".
That say of the actions of Juliette?
Burn the trailer. The assasination attempt on Monroe. Let the neighbors murder. And Kelly. Attack a Nick.

I didn't like her going to Nick either at the time but she was desperate and had no other option. She said that on the show. It was no longer just about her and how they wronged her, she had a new baby to take care of and Nick was her only chance at surviving. Juliette was out to get her and the royals were using her as bait to get Juliette to help them. The survival of her unborn baby was more important than being considered a hypocrite.

(04-05-2017, 05:57 PM)Juliette Wrote: And that justifies that Adalind turn into Juliette and sleep with her boyfriend? What is the benefit of it?

To get her child back, as a mother that's a huge benefit.

The benefit of Juliette is being "Hexenbiest".

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Juliette - 04-05-2017

I do not see it as a benefit, I see it as cause to make more problems than possible. Then when she really wanted to have Diana back she wouldn't have sleep with Nick. She would have shown that she has changed and that she is able to have her child. But no she pretend to be Juliette and jumps into bed with Nick. (Nick her enemy at that time) There is no sense into it.

And no, that is no advantage for Juliette being a Hexenbiest.