Grimm Forum
Did Adalind raped Nick? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Did Adalind raped Nick? (/Thread-Did-Adalind-raped-Nick)

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Purity - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 03:29 PM)Scully1987 Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:18 PM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:09 PM)Scully1987 Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:06 PM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:01 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: I believe if Nick would talk to Juliette back then it would not be so escalated. As is has.
Nick was willing to talk to her but she rebuffed allow his attempts until Adalind's pregnant belly showed up. Nick was talking but Juliette wasn't listening or interested in anything he said. Only her rage and imagined slightly mattered. Nick may as well had been invisible.

Of course she was in rage - should she be happy on the outcome? She needed a time to get over it - but no, the pregnancy was the icing on the cake.
I never said she shouldn't be angry. Nick did what was right for the baby, she misconstrued the whole thing and then proceeded to hurt Nick in the worst ways she knew how, if she couldn't get to Adalind for payback and that was through hurting his friends, destroying his family heritage and heirlooms, then in the killing of his mother (even thought she claims she never meant for it to go that far) and lastly by taking his life herself but Trubel made sure she didn't.

I can only talk about my own opinion. But I think if everything had gone differently - it would never have gone so far. If it was Juliette turned into a Hexenbiest and Nick would not go away from her in disgust .... and so on and immediately.

But I think if everything would have gone differently it would not be so escalated. And I think if he would talk to her alone - instead of Kenneth it would be better.

He tried to talk with her alone...no promising results from Juliette, he spoke to her in jail, same thing. She only showed hatred and power hungry. Nick saw it was practically impossible to talk to her.
How else can he speak to her if that person did not care to listen? All that person cared was enjoying the uncontrolable powers.
The only way best she could be spoken to was if she was forcefully locked up and tamed.
And thats exactly what HW did to her.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Mrtrick - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 03:28 PM)Purity Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:24 PM)Mrtrick Wrote: Hell, if Nick can let Eve off the hook for getting his Mom killed, anything is possible.
I am not sure he let her off the hook with his mum. Nick has that stamped in his head all the time, and thats likely why he has been sort of distant with Eve.
Eve never gave an official appology. She was more paraphrasing like a green snake in a green grass.

The things that Juliette did are the reason he can't be in love with her anymore. But it doesn't stop him from caring about her and being her friend. Why else would he jump after her through a portal. And why else would he feel such grief when she died.
And as far as apologies go, no one on this show tends to be overly vociferous with their feelings. They all tend to lean on action. Another name for this show could be "Subtext".

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - irukandji - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 03:35 PM)Purity Wrote: He tried to talk with her alone...no promising results from Juliette, he spoke to her in jail, same thing. She only showed hatred and power hungry. Nick saw it was practically impossible to talk to her.
How else can he speak to her if that person did not care to listen? All that person cared was enjoying the uncontrolable powers.
The only way best she could be spoken to was if she was forcefully locked up and tamed.

So your answer to the situation is for Nick to make Juliette even more irate by taking Adalind's part?

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Scully1987 - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 03:35 PM)Purity Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:29 PM)Scully1987 Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:18 PM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:09 PM)Scully1987 Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:06 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: Nick was willing to talk to her but she rebuffed allow his attempts until Adalind's pregnant belly showed up. Nick was talking but Juliette wasn't listening or interested in anything he said. Only her rage and imagined slightly mattered. Nick may as well had been invisible.

Of course she was in rage - should she be happy on the outcome? She needed a time to get over it - but no, the pregnancy was the icing on the cake.
I never said she shouldn't be angry. Nick did what was right for the baby, she misconstrued the whole thing and then proceeded to hurt Nick in the worst ways she knew how, if she couldn't get to Adalind for payback and that was through hurting his friends, destroying his family heritage and heirlooms, then in the killing of his mother (even thought she claims she never meant for it to go that far) and lastly by taking his life herself but Trubel made sure she didn't.

I can only talk about my own opinion. But I think if everything had gone differently - it would never have gone so far. If it was Juliette turned into a Hexenbiest and Nick would not go away from her in disgust .... and so on and immediately.

But I think if everything would have gone differently it would not be so escalated. And I think if he would talk to her alone - instead of Kenneth it would be better.

He tried to talk with her alone...no promising results from Juliette, he spoke to her in jail, same thing. She only showed hatred and power hungry. Nick saw it was practically impossible to talk to her.

He could have talked to her when he turned away from her. At home. She was frightened and he went away ... How can she not be angry / sad when her friend turns away from her?

Of course she was angry but it was just a blow in the face in the police station. But I think if Adalind wouldn't stand there with her big baby belly....it would be differently. Special when Nick would have tried to her alone.

I'm sorry if my english is not quite understandable.

(04-05-2017, 03:42 PM)Mrtrick Wrote: The things that Juliette did are the reason he can't be in love with her anymore. But it doesn't stop him from caring about her and being her friend. Why else would he jump after her through a portal. And why else would he feel such grief when she died.
There is some truth in that regarding being a friend, but also Eve could make things worse too which was in his mind. He knows her to be reckless and yes her heart may be in the right place but her actions only makes things worse, So I do believe that a number of things made him go through that portal but not totally because she was really a friend per-say. I would also add Nick feeling some guilt that she is what she is a Hexenbiest.

(04-05-2017, 03:43 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:35 PM)Purity Wrote: He tried to talk with her alone...no promising results from Juliette, he spoke to her in jail, same thing. She only showed hatred and power hungry. Nick saw it was practically impossible to talk to her.

So your answer to the situation is for Nick to make Juliette even more irate by taking Adalind's part?

He was not taking Adalind's side, niether was he taking Juliettes side on her
wanting to kill. He was protecting an innocent baby. Juliette over ruled that and took it all differently.

Some seem to forget that if Juliette tried to kill the baby in Adalind or tried to kill Adalind with the baby, Do you think Nick will stand there and smile? He will kill Juliette straight right there.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Circe27 - 04-05-2017

He made many attempts to talk to Juliette but she wouldn't talk to him, we saw that on screen. She refused to talk to Nick before Kenneth told her about the baby but we are suppose to believe that she'd suddenly be willing to calm down and talk to him at the police station if he sent Adalind to a different room? I really doubt she'd be willing to listen to anything Nick said by that point because she wasn't willing to listen to him before the baby bombshell and we saw she wouldn't afterwards.

(04-05-2017, 03:47 PM)Purity Wrote: He was not taking Adalind's side, niether was he taking Juliettes side on her wanting to kill. He was protecting an innocent baby. Juliette over ruled that and took it all differently.

You keep forgetting the obvious............Nick is a cop. He cannot simply shrug off the situation because he's tried to talk to Juliette in the past and she refused to listen to him.

He's supposed to be protecting everyone in the police station who's at risk, even Juliette herself. Instead he suddenly got tunnel vision and focused on Adalind.

He failed, pure and simple.

(04-05-2017, 03:59 PM)irukandji Wrote: He's supposed to be protecting everyone in the police station who's at risk, even Juliette herself. Instead he suddenly got tunnel vision and focused on Adalind.

Ahhh, but you forget....he was protecting someone, the most innocent person there, the most vunerable, the one who could never defend himself there....his child and that was priority. So yes standing in between Adalind and Juliette was best bet scenerio, making Juliette understand no harm will come to this child, his child, and I will give him kudos any time of the day for that.
He for certain did not fail, for he did not fail his flesh and blood, his son. He protected him like any father would do.
Every other person in that station could defend themselves one way or the other but not an un-born child.

(04-05-2017, 04:06 PM)Purity Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 03:59 PM)irukandji Wrote: He's supposed to be protecting everyone in the police station who's at risk, even Juliette herself. Instead he suddenly got tunnel vision and focused on Adalind.

Ahhh, but you forget....he was protecting someone, the most innocent person there, the most vunerable, the one who could never defend himself there....his child and that was priority. So yes standing in between Adalind and Juliette was best bet scenerio, making Juliette understand no harm will come to this child, his child, and I will give him kudos any time of the day for that.
He for certain did not fail, for he did not fail his flesh and blood, his son. He protected him like any father would do.
Every other person in that station could defend themselves one way or the other but not an un-born child.

But you also forget............Hank intervened and asked if there was a problem. That would have been the perfect opportunity for Nick to hand off Adalind to him and instruct Hank to get her out of the vicinity since it was clearly obvious her presence was upsetting to Juliette.

Nick miserably failed that day.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Scully1987 - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 04:13 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 04:06 PM)Purity Wrote:

But you also forget............Hank intervened and asked if there was a problem. That would have been the perfect opportunity for Nick to hand off Adalind to him and instruct Hank to get her out of the vicinity since it was clearly obvious her presence was upsetting to Juliette.

Nick miserably failed that day.

irukandji, I agree with you again. And Nick could have use opportunity to go after Juliette and talk to her. Even she doesn't want to but show her - he is there for her.