Grimm Forum
Did Adalind raped Nick? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Did Adalind raped Nick? (/Thread-Did-Adalind-raped-Nick)

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Circe27 - 04-05-2017

How would he do that unless he named Juliette to be that threat and then she'd be wanted by the police?

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - rpmaluki - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 02:25 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 02:22 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: He sort of did when he sent her to Bud. She stayed there until Kelly's birth.

Nick acted very, very poorly at that day. He took Adalind's part in front of Juliette instead of rationally and intelligently trying to resolve the situation.
Juliette wasn't rational either, attempting to attack a heavily pregnant woman, even if it was in the middle of the police station. Her anger had driven her wild, Nick couldn't trust that she wouldn't do anything deadly, not necessarily to Adalind but the baby that was likely his.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - irukandji - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 02:29 PM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 02:22 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: He sort of did when he sent her to Bud. She stayed there until Kelly's birth.

Nick acted very, very poorly at that day. He took Adalind's part in front of Juliette instead of rationally and intelligently trying to resolve the situation.
Juliette wasn't rational either, attempting to attack a heavily pregnant woman, even if it was in the middle of the police station. Her anger had driven her wild, Nick couldn't trust that she wouldn't do anything deadly, not necessarily to Adalind but the baby that was likely his.

Not one woman here would blame Juliette for being irate at Adalind. What I'm saying is that Nick acted very, very poorly that day by taking Adalind's part instead of rationally and intelligently handling the situation. Nick's the cop here and this is at the police station. Exacerbating the situation by taking Adalind's part was not the right thing to do. At all.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Purity - 04-05-2017

Any caring man would do that, protect a pregnant woman first before any thing in general. So yes, I give Nick a thumbs up any day to protect Adalind there and then in front of Juliette who enjoyed her hexen power without thinking straight and her emotions out of control.
When she could not get to Adalind anymore, she went after the Scoobies, then she went after her BF. I also really did not see how else Nick could have handled the situation right there any better. Juliette was out for blood and Nick and Adalind both knew it, even if she had to kill a third being the baby.

(04-05-2017, 02:33 PM)Purity Wrote:

Any caring man would do that, protect a pregnant woman first before any thing in general. So yes, I give Nick a thumbs up any day to protect Adalind there and then in front of Juliette who enjoyed its power without thinking straight and her emotions out of control.
When she could not get to Adalind anymore, she went after the Scoobies, then she went after her BF.

Who said he shouldn't protect a pregnant woman? What I am saying is that Nick did not act rationally and intelligently to resolve the situation like a cop should do.

He needed to use good judgment that day to resolve the situation between the two women.

He did not and because he did not, it all went to hell.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Circe27 - 04-05-2017

Did he actually defend Adalind? He said the baby was innocent, didn't make excuses for Adalind, and and he was protecting Juliette too. He tried to get her to calm down and leave. If he hadn't stepped in front of Adalind, Juliette would have been back in jail for attacking a pregnant woman in a police station.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Purity - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 02:35 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Any caring man would do that, protect a pregnant woman first before any thing in general. So yes, I give Nick a thumbs up any day to protect Adalind there and then in front of Juliette who enjoyed its power without thinking straight and her emotions out of control.
When she could not get to Adalind anymore, she went after the Scoobies, then she went after her BF.

Who said he shouldn't protect a pregnant woman? What I am saying is that Nick did not act rationally and intelligently to resolve the situation like a cop should do.

He needed to use good judgment that day to resolve the situation between the two women.

Just curious, what do you think would be the best judgement to act rationally and intelligently would Nick need to do to stop a woman who is all out for blood no matter how many people she was ready to harm standing in her way?

(04-05-2017, 02:39 PM)Purity Wrote: Just curious, what do you think would be the best judgement to act rationally and intelligently would be for Nick to do to stop a woman who is all out for blood no matter how many people she was ready to kill or harm standing in her way?

How about making a start by taking her part instead of Adalind's?

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - Scully1987 - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 02:35 PM)irukandji Wrote:

[/quote]

Not one woman here would blame Juliette for being irate at Adalind. What I'm saying is that Nick acted very, very poorly that day by taking Adalind's part instead of rationally and intelligently handling the situation. Nick's the cop here and this is at the police station. Exacerbating the situation by taking Adalind's part was not the right thing to do. At all.
[/quote]

I fully agree with and what you have written.

RE: Did Adalind raped Nick? - rpmaluki - 04-05-2017

(04-05-2017, 02:37 PM)Circe27 Wrote: Did he actually defend Adalind? He said the baby was innocent, didn't make excuses for Adalind, and and he was protecting Juliette too. He tried to get her to calm down and leave. If he hadn't stepped in front of Adalind, Juliette would have been back in jail for attacking a pregnant woman in a police station.
Exactly. He never defended Adalind, not intentionally. He simply stood between a livid, rapidly deranged hexenbiest and an unborn baby. Juliette took that to mean he chose Adalind over her, her words, which was completely untrue. He tried to get her to calm down, what more could he have done to decelerate the situation? Juliette was already too far gone at this point. Nick did no worse than if it had been someone else with the same experience but not directly involved in the ensuing drama. I'd actually say he showed a lot of restraint simply because Juliette was his girlfriend and was more concerned about her not doing something she'd regret later.