Grimm Forum
Everyone gets slaughter and Nick was there??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Everyone gets slaughter and Nick was there??? (/Thread-Everyone-gets-slaughter-and-Nick-was-there)

Everyone gets slaughter and Nick was there??? - Kathryn Wooten - 03-26-2017

I am looking at the promo

Sean and Adalind are near Nick's Truck ..my belief the fight and slaughter happens at night and Nick watched one by one everyone ger killed.....Trubel sees it from the cabin window...
there is a picture that Nick has the axe swinging it near his truck...
at Zerstorer (does anyone know where that picture is?)
Also I was thinking why did everyone leave the cabin..my thoughts they were getting into their vehicles..but did not make it..supposedly maybe Trubel volunteer to take Kelly out to the car before everything happened
So my Question where is Nick during the slaughter??

RE: Everyone gets slaughter and Nick was there??? - Robyn - 03-26-2017

The response to my earlier question of why Adalind, Renard, and the children didn’t leave Portland, was that skull guy could get to them through any mirror. That doesn’t seem to be the case now that Zerstörer is physically in Portland. In fact, he needed Nick to even cross over.

So, why did Nick send Adalind, Renard, and the children to a cabin in Portland rather than having them pack up and leave, only stopping to replenish absolute essentials? Zerstörer may be capable of tracking Diana regardless of distance, but it would have at least taken him longer to find her. And perhaps taken long enough to realize she wasn’t there that the others could put together a workable plan.

RE: Everyone gets slaughter and Nick was there??? - MarylikesGrimm - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 07:27 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I am looking at the promo

Sean and Adalind are near Nick's Truck ..my belief the fight and slaughter happens at night and Nick watched one by one everyone ger killed.....Trubel sees it from the cabin window...
Also I was thinking why did everyone leave the cabin..my thoughts they were getting into their vehicles..but did not make it..supposedly maybe Trubel volunteer to take Kelly out to the car before everything happened

Maybe he is trying to take Eve to the hospital after she attacked him while she is under control of Zerstorer.

RE: Everyone gets slaughter and Nick was there??? - Kathryn Wooten - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 08:08 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Maybe he is trying to take Eve to the hospital after she attacked him while she is under control of Zerstorer.

No if you look at the picture and Zerstorer and Eve is about to attack look at the staff he holding it towards her. Just like he did with the Gas Attendant....and you know what happens to him. Look at the promo Nick is devastated beyond anything. The spice shop looked trashed in back of him...no I am sure Eve is the 3rd victim

RE: Everyone gets slaughter and Nick was there??? - Robyn - 03-26-2017

Quote:Maybe he is trying to take Eve to the hospital after she attacked him while she is under control of Zerstorer.
I don't see the final 42 minutes including anyone going to the hospital. If anything the deaths will come in rapid succession the way Hank's and Wu's did. At this point, Nick will likely be running on pure adrenaline and not making calculated moves.

RE: Everyone gets slaughter and Nick was there??? - MarylikesGrimm - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 08:17 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

No if you look at the picture and Zerstorer and Eve is about to attack look at the staff he holding it towards her. Just like he did with the Gas Attendant....and you know what happens to him. Look at the promo Nick is devastated beyond anything. The spice shop looked trashed in back of him...no I am sure Eve is the 3rd victim

Who or what is the unexpected thing they will have to fight in addition to Zerstorer?

RE: Everyone gets slaughter and Nick was there??? - Kathryn Wooten - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 08:31 AM)Robyn Wrote:
Quote:Maybe he is trying to take Eve to the hospital after she attacked him while she is under control of Zerstorer.
I don't see the final 42 minutes including anyone going to the hospital. If anything the deaths will come in rapid succession the way Hank's and Wu's did. At this point, Nick will likely be running on pure adrenaline and not making calculated moves.

My thoughts Nick could not prevent anyones death..Eve comes next after Zertorer read Eve mind the location of where Diana is then kills her at the cabin Nick arrive just as Zetroer does and he yells for everyone to get in the car...(that's where that picture) of Nick swinging his axe at the beast...one by one Zerstorer kills everyone who is coming out of the cabin the shocker would be Rosalee and Monroe, than Sean, then Adalind who stops him long enough to have Diana get away, then she is killed....then Zerstorer goes after Trubel , but I think either #1 Nick gets there and saves Trubel, or he gets to the cabin, before he takes Kelly... meaning Trubel also dies..with her going after Zerstorer with a knife..I don't think she will have time to use it..

(03-26-2017, 08:35 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 08:17 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

Who or what is the unexpected thing they will have to fight in addition to Zerstorer?

lol there is nothing or no one alive to fight against. Unless he is fighting with himself???