Grimm Forum
How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? (/Thread-How-did-we-come-to-this-conclusion-for-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Purity - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 04:39 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: In the Reggie Lee interview he claimed all the characters are really changed. I am not sure this meets that criteria. Do you believe the contract for Diana and Adalind's powers was with Zerstörer?

The words characters changed can mean so many things, there are just so many probabilites and possibilities with those 2 words but it does not really make it so that it should meet or not meet this criteria, for i do not see why and how it should.

With regards to your second Q...
Yes it is very possible it started all there and then, after all Adalind did not read the contract, instead was forced to sign it.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Kathryn Wooten - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 04:35 AM)Purity Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 04:16 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 03:55 AM)Purity Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 02:41 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Now that you mention it I also noticed the lighting in some of the pics looks different esp the one pic where Adalind is wearing a navy/black sweater. She wears a coat in all the other pics. Or maybe it's just a red herring

Yes, it was like 2 different sets were filmed, 2 different directions happening. one of the reasons why I see this theory more fiiting to the facts we have so far and it does have less loop holes, than him undoing everyones death. I do strongly think that Nick will see the future to avoid further deaths on how they take on Z, which will help him handle the situation better when he awakes in the present.

Like the Harry Potter part in Prisoner of Azkaban, when they played with time to stop the death of Buckbeak and the re-imprisonment of Sirius Black.

Exactly, something like this. It will be Nick hopping through time. This time jump is not meant to bring the dead ones alive but to prevent further deaths.
He will see the future how everyone dies, but this future he see is like a warning to him to know were not to make the mistake of an action (We will see all this happening thinking it is actually real time.), and then he will be pulled back to the present, already clear with the knowledge of how he should handle the situation.

I think even with Wu, Hank and Eve death..Nick couls see the future and what would happen if he takes the wrong path..and before Zerstoerer tries to get in to their world..he prevents it by both Eve or him going through the mirrors in the 1st place, which stops Storerer from entering meaning the prophecy never will happen

I think the only way Nick stops the prophecy from taking place..is with this ancestor..where did he meet?? the only conclusion is when Nick goes back through the portal/ mirror and Nick is confronted by his ancestor and He shows him what now will happen since he went through the mirror and there you see what we are seeing now......or he is given a choice to undo what he did going through the mirror..that means leaving Eve in the other world..so Nick never goes in the mirror to save Eve

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Purity - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 05:37 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I think even with Wu, Hank and Eve death..Nick couls see the future and what would happen if he takes the wrong path..and before Zerstoerer tries to get in to their world..he prevents it by both Eve or him going through the mirrors in the 1st place, which stops Storerer from entering meaning the prophecy never will happen

Here is another statement David .G. said in a joking manner...
David - Imagine you’re riding on a ray of light. [Laughs] The more you start thinking of this, the more sense it makes. Back riding through time seeing the future as a warning of what is to come or what could come.

The only thing is, there are 3 options when he begins riding on this ray of light per say...
A. Before he gets to the station (which basically he began seeing the future in episode 12), only problem here is, there could be alot of loop holes.
B. He began seeing the future at the spice shop in ep13.
C. It began in the cabin after he visited the spice shop in e13.

We can also add that with everything happening in this stressful moment, Nick gets or triggers a new ability in that stressful moment, an ability of forsite to see the future. Hey, thats what thinking outside the box does, this ability is possible and not impossible.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Kathryn Wooten - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 05:40 AM)Purity Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 05:37 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I think even with Wu, Hank and Eve death..Nick couls see the future and what would happen if he takes the wrong path..and before Zerstoerer tries to get in to their world..he prevents it by both Eve or him going through the mirrors in the 1st place, which stops Storerer from entering meaning the prophecy never will happen

David - Imagine you’re riding on a ray of light. [Laughs] The more you start thinking of this, the more sense it makes. Back riding through time seeing the future as a warning of what is to come or what could come.

The only thing is, there are 3 options when he begins riding on this ray of light per say...
A. Before he gets to the station (which basically he began seeing the future in episode 12), only problem here is, there could be alot of loop holes.

We can also add that with everything happening in this stressful moment, Nick gets or triggers a new ability in that stressful moment, an ability of forsite to see the future. Ofcourse this seems far fetched but hey, thats what thinking outside the box does.
The dream...remember that Nick told the scobby gang when he showed everybody what happened in the FOME mirror.. where did the dream come from??? Nick said he saw Zertoerer in a dream and Wu aid something like what a dream...what if Nick did dream all this that he is shown what happen when he goes through the portal..that Nick is and did see the future in his dram state and all that has happen could happen if he makes the wrong choice.. I think Nick chooses not to after EVE.... and since he didn't Zerstorer would never come through the mirror until another 800 years.. the only person that will not be in the present is Eve..because Nick never goes after her

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - MarylikesGrimm - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 06:06 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

We can also add that with everything happening in this stressful moment, Nick gets or triggers a new ability in that stressful moment, an ability of forsite to see the future. Ofcourse this seems far fetched but hey, thats what thinking outside the box does.
The dream...remember that Nick told the scobby gang when he showed everybody what happened in the FOME mirror.. where did the dream come from??? Nick said he saw Zertoerer in a dream and Wu aid something like what a dream...what if Nick did dream all this that he is shown what happen when he goes through the portal..that Nick is and did see the future in his dram state and all that has happen could happen if he makes the wrong choice.. I think Nick chooses not to after EVE.... and since he didn't Zerstorer would never come through the mirror until another 800 years.. the only person that will not be in the present is Eve..because Nick never goes after her

If Zerstörer is only following orders for the contract if the scoobies do not paid attention after the reset some people will die again. The time reset in Charmed left Prue dead because they could not reset time again.

I strongly believe he will still fight Zerstorer. Like in one of my posts here, there are 2 times of day shown to us in the promo and pic promo. At Night and in the Day.
The actions we see happen at night in the cabin (which we all will be thinking it is happening in real time but actually it is the future), he then will snap out of his forsite and comes back to the present during the day and the real time battle with Zerstorer begins to happen in day light.

(03-26-2017, 06:12 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

If Zerstörer is only following orders for the contract if the scoobies do not paid attention after the reset some people will die again. The time reset in Charmed left Prue dead because they could reset again.

I do not think all this is going to end up with a "Time Reset" - No!, it will be a prevention or warning to what could happen hence Nick's time jump seeing how the future plays out and to prevent it from happening.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - MarylikesGrimm - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 05:40 AM)Purity Wrote: I do not think all this is going to end up with a "Time Reset" - No!, it will be a prevention or warning to what could happen hence Nick's time jump seeing how the future plays out and to prevent it from happening.

How would a issue/warning about the contract would work with your idea? If Zerstörer cannot come after the children then someone else would?

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - jsgrimm45 - 03-26-2017

Should we think about this as like a witch's spell the witch dies the spell ends as if it never happened? So killing the Zerstoerer in this world means he never left the other. IMO he can't be killed so to speak, what we are dealing with here is a copy of him what all his powers but still a copy. Now the copy did bring the staff and if it can complete the staff then the real thing can come thru.

I strongly believe he will still fight Zerstorer. Like in one of my posts here, there are 2 times of day shown to us in the promo and pic promo. At Night and in the Day.
The actions we see happen at night in the cabin (which we all will be thinking it is happening in real time but actually it is the future), he then will snap out of his forsite and comes back to the present during the day and the real time battle with Zerstorer begins to happen in day light.

There is a little wrinkle in your theory
If Nick is fighting Zerstorer..what has happen the death of all his love ones are still dead. The fight has to happen before anyone dies..\What if Nick sees the future from his Ancestor, while he went through the mirror...before he landed in the other world looking for Eve
SO Nick has to kill Zerstorer, before he ever return to his time.......so what is happening now.. has not happened yet..because Nick kill Zerstorer, before he can get through the mirror, I think Nick holding the staff is in the other world ..Observate fans notice the difference in the times zones..it is dark where Adalind, Sean, Rosalee, and Monroe were slaughtered, but Nick is fighting Zerstoerer in the day light.....what if Nick is in the other world a parallel universe... Either Nick fights and kills Zerstorer in real time and once killed the prophecy will never be fulfilled so everyone who died doesn't or Nick sees what will happen if he does not kill zerstorer in the other world and what you are seeing will happen

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Robyn - 03-26-2017

Quote:Do you believe the contract for Diana and Adalind's powers was with Zerstörer?
I think that provides a more cohesive connection to the show’s end-of-the-world finale. It feels like G & K are trying to meld their original ‘7 keys’ idea with their new religion-oriented end-of-the-world prophesy. Some of the old and new fits, others leave gaping holes. To me, G & K went to a lot of trouble creating a religion-oriented end-of-the-world prophesy finale when they already had all the necessary components for a big end-of-the-world finish.

In exchange for protection and status in Zerstörer’s world or the new world he intends to create in this realm, Stefania used the Contaminatio Ritualis as cover for creating a one-of-a-kind super powerful Hexenbiest and binding her to Zerstörer. The contract was never between Adalind, Stefania, and the Royals, but between Adalind and Zerstörer, and provided an agreed payoff for Stefania. Once Renard explained to Dasha how Diana came to be, her concluding what Stefania did and why is as believable as her conclusion in the original story.

The stick, regardless of it’s origin, would be the ultimate defense against Zerstörer if a Grimm is able to ‘become one with the stick’ which enables him/her to wield the full scope of it’s powers. If in the wrong hands, the wielder can draw power and protection from Zerstörer. This puts Nick front and center, and explains why the Grimm Knights didn’t want the Royals to have the stick.

I get that G & K would like an ending that allows the show to be picked up later, but if deaths are reversed and characters set on different courses as though nothing happened then Grimm is not the dark fairytale alluded to. If Hank and Wu are resurrected or time is bent to prevent their deaths, Meisner and Kelly are the only soldiers in the good fight who died and remained dead. And those death have less impact considering one actor never had a prominent role and the other actor wanted out. If Grimm is a show that delves into dark fairytales and their devastating fallout, there can’t be many or any survivors who drive off into the sunset to live happy, carefree lives.