Grimm Forum
How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? (/Thread-How-did-we-come-to-this-conclusion-for-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-25-2017

That bit about Monroe's family bible and the belief that the dead go to a different plane of existence makes me wonder what happens when scoobies die. Are they gone, or just on the other side of the mirror now? Or was telling us that dead people go to a place that Diana can open a doorway to just something they did to keep us guessing?

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - MarylikesGrimm - 03-26-2017

(03-25-2017, 09:09 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: That bit about Monroe's family bible and the belief that the dead go to a different plane of existence makes me wonder what happens when scoobies die. Are they gone, or just on the other side of the mirror now? Or was telling us that dead people go to a place that Diana can open a doorway to just something they did to keep us guessing?

Why when Hank, Wu or Eve die would they go completely different type of plane than all other humans? In Grimm, I can understand why wesen or/and grimms would go to their own version of planes of existence. How would that affect humans when they die?

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-26-2017

They wouldn't, and there are humans on the other side of the mirror. Apparently, hell for humans in the Grimmiverse means you become walking meat.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - MarylikesGrimm - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 02:03 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: They wouldn't, and there are humans on the other side of the mirror. Apparently, hell for humans in the Grimmiverse means you become walking meat.

If that is the case, why are there so much more wesen than humans in this plane compared to when "people" are alive in the Grimmiverse?

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Grimmbiest11 - 03-26-2017

Eve has a 'pure soul' now as the show alluded and her hexenbiest is gone. So if she dies I'm sure she'll go to the human equivalent of 'heaven/paradise'. She'll find peace, no need to come back or be stuck in that eternal gloom and doom place

(03-25-2017, 03:13 PM)Purity Wrote: Here is this sound approach on what happens in the end,
Hank and Wu will stay dead. Not certain on Eve's faith yet.
But when the remaining Scoobies get together at the cabin, and the fight begins between Zerstorer and Nick ... according to a scoop below ....

"Any chance of some Grimm scoop before it ends? — Kelsey
We are coming to the end here, so it shouldn’t be surprising to hear that the death toll will be quite high as Nick finds himself fighting an unexpected person in the series finale. He’ll also, of course, take on the Zerstörer, but he’ll have some equally unexpected help in that regard."

The way I see it, Nick will be shown the future as they fight Zerstorer and watch how everyone he loves dies and this could be with the help of his ancestors and the stick showing it to him and then it pulls him back to the present time. By seeing the out come of the future when he gets back to the present, he will choose the right approach or path best to kill or destroy Zerstorer.

If you look at the promo pictures closely, you will notice there are 2 sets of time of day (Night battle and daylight battle) the battle happens.
The fight at night, Nick sees every one he loves dead and I think thats the future he saw if he chose the wrong path.
The fight that happened in the day is the present, Nick already knowing how the future should be taken, he takes the right path and fights/wins Zerstorer in the day light battle.

We have seen Nick with the staff and the Scoobies in the day via the promo pics. I believe this is what the time jump fuss is all about. Nick seeing the future and chooses which path to take. Just like the Twilight saga movie, the final part, like how the vampire saw the future of the battle. something like that. This is my take on what will really happen. A perfect mis-direction plot for the fans. You think everything is going A, but then you get B. Kind of G&K's style.
Now that you mention it I also noticed the lighting in some of the pics looks different esp the one pic where Adalind is wearing a navy/black sweater. She wears a coat in all the other pics. Or maybe it's just a red herring

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Purity - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 02:41 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Now that you mention it I also noticed the lighting in some of the pics looks different esp the one pic where Adalind is wearing a navy/black sweater. She wears a coat in all the other pics. Or maybe it's just a red herring

Yes, it was like 2 different sets were filmed, 2 different directions happening. one of the reasons why I see this theory more fiiting to the facts we have so far and it does have less loop holes, than him undoing everyones death. I do strongly think that Nick will see the future to avoid further deaths of his friends on how they take on Z, which will help him handle the situation better when he awakes in the present.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 02:24 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: If that is the case, why are there so much more wesen than humans in this plane compared to when "people" are alive in the Grimmiverse?

Because in this plane the wesen get their meat from the market instead of poaching their neighbors...?

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Grimmbiest11 - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 03:55 AM)Purity Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 02:41 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Now that you mention it I also noticed the lighting in some of the pics looks different esp the one pic where Adalind is wearing a navy/black sweater. She wears a coat in all the other pics. Or maybe it's just a red herring

Yes, it was like 2 different sets were filmed, 2 different directions happening. one of the reasons why I see this theory more fiiting to the facts we have so far and it does have less loop holes, than him undoing everyones death. I do strongly think that Nick will see the future to avoid further deaths on how they take on Z, which will help him handle the situation better when he awakes in the present.

Like the Harry Potter part in Prisoner of Azkaban, when they played with time to stop the death of Buckbeak and the re-imprisonment of Sirius Black.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Purity - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 04:16 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:

Yes, it was like 2 different sets were filmed, 2 different directions happening. one of the reasons why I see this theory more fiiting to the facts we have so far and it does have less loop holes, than him undoing everyones death. I do strongly think that Nick will see the future to avoid further deaths on how they take on Z, which will help him handle the situation better when he awakes in the present.

Like the Harry Potter part in Prisoner of Azkaban, when they played with time to stop the death of Buckbeak and the re-imprisonment of Sirius Black.

Exactly, something like this. It will be Nick hopping through time. This time jump is not meant to bring the dead ones alive but to prevent further deaths.
He will see the future how everyone dies, but this future he see is like a warning to him to know were not to make the mistake of an action (We will see all this happening thinking it is actually real time.), and then he will be pulled back to the present, already clear with the knowledge of how he should handle the situation.

(03-26-2017, 04:35 AM)Purity Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 04:16 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:

Exactly, something like this. It will be Nick hopping through time. This time jump is not meant to bring the dead ones alive but to prevent further deaths. We will see all this happening think it is real time.
He will see the future how everyone dies, but this future he see is like a warning to him to know were not to make the mistake of an action, and then he will be pulled back to the present, already clear with the knowledge of how he should handle the situation.

In the Reggie Lee interview he claimed all the characters are really changed. I am not sure this meets that criteria. Do you believe the contract for Diana and Adalind's powers was with Zerstörer?