Grimm Forum
How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? (/Thread-How-did-we-come-to-this-conclusion-for-The-End)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Purity - 03-25-2017

Hiya Forum,

I have been reading and writing and reading and looking at promo pics in this forum, and then finally took a pause to come to notice since after the death of Wu and Hank in Ep.12, and seeing pictures of characters on the ground near the cabin in Ep.13, 90% of the readers here have come to the conclusion that every one dies and time is played with to reset the deaths of the characters.
Have we all been psychologicaly tranced because of the death of Wu and Hank? That we may have really lost focus on what is right in front of us?

Let us all take a step back and look at the facts. We all know next week is going to be the last episode of Grimm, we should try to work the facts objectively with an open mind to get at least a close to perfect prediction as to how the episode "The End" will finally conlude. Since I have joined the forum, many of us here have predicted a lot that have been right for example where the stick came from, long before it's details were released in out-sourced articles.

So, to the point. We see all the bodies on the ground next to the cabin, Are we certain Z really killed them all? We have seen that staff do a sonic wave like blast that knocks back its attackers. What if that is what Zerstorer did?
It is likely he did not kill any one, instead he simply immobilized his attackers knocking them all out unconcious.

We are told that fans will have a satisfying happy ending, emphasize on the word satisfying, could it be this simple that the answers are already right in front of us?
I understand some do not want to see some of thier characters die, but to make a satifying ending coupled with a happy ending for other characters, this could be just it.

It could be as simple as Wu and Hank dieing/sacrificing, maybe Eve too, while Nick, Renard, Rosalee, Adalind, Monroe, Diana and Kelly lives happily giving us that satisfying happy ending. MAybe we cannot just have it all, the perfect ending but e could have an ending that is just as satisfying as it is a happy one on a 50/50 % scale.

Yes, we know Nick (David) mentioned that Nick will play with the space time fabric...but what if he really did not mean playing with the space time fabric to undo or reset the deaths of characters, instead he meant playing with time going back to his ancestors to gain strenght? He then recieves that strength and then return him back to the present to beat Zerstorer....
The future may just simply mean how the remaining Scoobies are living thier lives happily and has nothing to do with changing time fabric to resurect them.
I think and believe Wu and Hank will stay dead. Most likely Eve too will die. The rest of the characters will be alive. They all will know how much was sacrified for them to live happy together after thier battle with Zerstorer.

This is how I seem to understand a satisfying happy ending. Because if every one does survive while one is alive but in another realm, It should be classed under being a perfect ending Grimm wise rather than satisfying.

Left for your own pointers/facts and thoughts cause i am not seeing how we have come to the conclusion of Nick undoing his friends deaths because of very little facts and 3 simple words "Space Time Fabric" that gets everyone to think one single outcome.

RE: How did we all come to this conclusion in The End...??? - Grimmbiest11 - 03-25-2017

I think we are literally looking into the whole Nick and his ancestors thing. It could mean he does some research on the info on how to defeat Z and dismember the staff from the Grimm chronicles or some ancient books. At least that's how I see it. Episode seems to be to short to cross dimensions when Z is on the loose stalking them. Unless the time jump means they do a quick scene where Nick is suddenly with his ancestors seeking counsel on how to get rid of Z

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Purity - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 01:39 PM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: I think we are literally looking into the whole Nick and his ancestors thing. It could mean he does some research on the info on how to defeat Z and dismember the staff from the Grimm chronicles or some ancient books. At least that's how I see it. Episode seems to be to short to cross dimensions when Z is on the loose stalking them. Unless the time jump means they do a quick scene where Nick is suddenly with his ancestors seeking counsel on how to get rid of Z
The synopsis really does not focus on Nick doing research, I think he actually will see his ancestors for strength.

In the series finale, Nick must look to his ancestors for strength to save the world from a terrifying end as he faces off against a seemingly unbeatable foe

Another fact he spoke about on TVline if we want to detail his sentence....

We play with—this is a tease I haven’t given anyone—the fabric of space-time in a way we have not yet seen. Imagine you’re riding on a ray of light. [Laughs] Yes, we play with time. You’re going to see the future, and you’re going to see time jumps.

2 things I spotted, We are going to see the future that is number 1 and this has nothing to do with time jump (more so how they are living thier lives), then notice he uses the word and we are going to see time jumps. 2 different scenes are happening here.

Seeing time jumps is not the future but very fitting we will see the past. Past to what?
A fitting scene will be his Ancestors and the knowledge and strength of how his ancestors beat Z. I am not seeing any connection as to how this time jump has anything to do with undoing the death side of his friends, for I do not think that Z actually killed everyone.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Robyn - 03-25-2017

Well, not sure there’s much of anything discussed that doesn’t run amok. Several pages of speculations followed Claire Coffee’s absence in a couple of episodes.

You may be right, Purity. Some will die, some will survive. We won’t know for sure until it airs. But speculating that specific characters will survive isn’t any different than speculating that characters who have died might not remain dead.

The show could end exactly as predicted for a Grimm, alone and focused on a single task. Everyone may die except Nick and his son. And following his mother’s footsteps, Nick will give his son up before going off on his own.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - MarylikesGrimm - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 02:01 PM)Robyn Wrote: Well, not sure there’s much of anything discussed that doesn’t run amok. Several pages of speculations followed Claire Coffee’s absence in a couple of episodes.

You may be right, Purity. Some will die, some will survive. We won’t know for sure until it airs. But speculating that specific characters will survive isn’t any different than speculating that characters who have died might not remain dead.

The show could end exactly as predicted for a Grimm, alone and focused on a single task. Everyone may die except Nick and his son. And following his mother’s footsteps, Nick will give his son up before going off on his own.

Kelly raised Nick for 12 years and then gave him to another grimm family member after that. IMO superheroes and comic book characters are alone and focused on a single task to make it fun to read not to make sense.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Purity - 03-25-2017

Here is this sound approach on what happens in the end,
Hank and Wu will stay dead. Not certain on Eve's faith yet.
But when the remaining Scoobies get together at the cabin, and the fight begins between Zerstorer and Nick ... according to a scoop below ....

"Any chance of some Grimm scoop before it ends? — Kelsey
We are coming to the end here, so it shouldn’t be surprising to hear that the death toll will be quite high as Nick finds himself fighting an unexpected person in the series finale. He’ll also, of course, take on the Zerstörer, but he’ll have some equally unexpected help in that regard."

The way I see it, Nick will be shown the future as they fight Zerstorer and watch how everyone he loves dies and this could be with the help of his ancestors and the stick showing it to him and then it pulls him back to the present time. By seeing the out come of the future when he gets back to the present, he will choose the right approach or path best to kill or destroy Zerstorer.

If you look at the promo pictures closely, you will notice there are 2 sets of time of day (Night battle and daylight battle) the battle happens.
The fight at night, Nick sees every one he loves dead and I think thats the future he saw if he chose the wrong path.
The fight that happened in the day is the present, Nick already knowing how the future should be taken, he takes the right path and fights/wins Zerstorer in the day light battle.

We have seen Nick with the staff and the Scoobies in the day via the promo pics. I believe this is what the time jump fuss is all about. Nick seeing the future and chooses which path to take. Just like the Twilight saga movie, the final part, like how the vampire saw the future of the battle. something like that. This is my take on what will really happen. A perfect mis-direction plot for the fans. You think everything is going A, but then you get B. Kind of G&K's style.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - izzy - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 01:24 PM)Purity Wrote: I think and believe Wu and Hank will stay dead. Most likely Eve too will die. The rest of the characters will be alive.

I love it, kill off the Negro, the Asian, and the Latina in a show from Portland...LOL, you are killing me here. I love the optics.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Hexenadler - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 05:27 PM)izzy Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 01:24 PM)Purity Wrote: I think and believe Wu and Hank will stay dead. Most likely Eve too will die. The rest of the characters will be alive.

I love it, kill off the Negro, the Asian, and the Latina in a show from Portland...LOL, you are killing me here. I love the optics.

Ouch.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - rpmaluki - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 07:54 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 05:27 PM)izzy Wrote:

Ouch.
I looks like next week they will kill off at least two white males and females to even the scales a bit.

RE: How did we come to this conclusion for "The End"...??? - Hexenadler - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 08:08 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: I looks like next week they will kill off at least two white males and females to even the scales a bit.

At this rate, the only person left standing will be Bud. (Which would sort of make sense, now that I think about it.)