Grimm Forum
What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant (/Thread-What-would-you-do-Enter-stupid-gas-attendant)

Pages: 1 2 3

What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - Kathryn Wooten - 03-25-2017

Okay what if you were the gas attendant you are their pumping gas..when all of a sudden bats start raining down on you...100' and 100's of bats....Now my Question would you still be pumping gas..or you would drop everthing and get the hell out of there....????
why the fool was still there?? I would be half across another state by now

RE: What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - MarylikesGrimm - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 12:48 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Okay what if you were the gas attendant you are their pumping gas..when all of a sudden bats start raining down on you...100' and 100's of bats....Now my Question would you still be pumping gas..or you would drop everthing and get the hell out of there....????
why the fool was still there?? I would be half across another state by now

I would go sit in a car and call the non-emergency number for the police or animal control and ask them to make sure it was not rabies before I would leave my car. I am not afraid of bats themselves.

RE: What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - Circe27 - 03-25-2017

I'd run into the store and call the non emergency line. And if I was living in Portland, I'd lock the door and hide because crazy stuff seems to happen there. Big Grin

RE: What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - MarylikesGrimm - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 01:24 PM)Circe27 Wrote: I'd run into the store and call the non emergency line. And if I was living in Portland, I'd lock the door and hide because crazy stuff seems to happen there. Big Grin

There will be a dead body there. I stay in my car.

RE: What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - Kathryn Wooten - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 01:28 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 01:24 PM)Circe27 Wrote: I'd run into the store and call the non emergency line. And if I was living in Portland, I'd lock the door and hide because crazy stuff seems to happen there. Big Grin

I do not believe the attendant knew about the poor guy in the bathroom..but I have to say the guys car must been on empty..to still be pumping gas for that long period of time

RE: What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - Circe27 - 03-25-2017

I thought the bathroom was on the side of the store, not inside.

RE: What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - Kathryn Wooten - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 02:42 PM)Circe27 Wrote:

I thought the bathroom was on the side of the store, not inside.
the bathroom was on the out side of the gas station..I have to say that was one large bathroom for a off the road Gas station

RE: What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - MANTItotheCore - 03-26-2017

Just curious, but do they still have gas attendants? Haven't seen that in years.

RE: What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - Kathryn Wooten - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 02:21 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: Just curious, but do they still have gas attendants? Haven't seen that in years.

there are probably in place like Maybarry (Andy Griffin places)

RE: What would you do: Enter stupid gas attendant - Circe27 - 03-26-2017

You can't pump your own gas in Oregon, it has to be done by an attendant.