Grimm Forum
S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged (/Thread-S6E12-Zerst%C3%B6rer-Shrugged)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - syscrash - 03-24-2017

Quote:This happened during the time when the royals sent Adalind back to Portland to be the deliverer of their threats against Sean if he didn't get them the keys. She in no way thought that he was on her side.
But she never thought he had sided against her. At this point it does not matter. But she did seem to find it interesting that she got played.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - rpmaluki - 03-24-2017

He must know something about Kelly that the others haven't noticed because he's still a cute little baby. Grimms are the key to crossing over, Kelly could he a Grimm and will surely come in handy every time he needs to make the trip between worlds. Nick is nothing more than Zerstörer's plaything at the moment.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 10:17 PM)syscrash Wrote: But she never thought he had sided against her. At this point it does not matter. But she did seem to find it interesting that she got played.

Exactly. As far as she knew back then Sean never had the key she was pressuring him to get, when in fact he had already acquired it and then gave it back to Nick in order to form an alliance with him against the royals she was working for at the time.

That was back in the days when Sean actually knew how to scheme successfully and choose the right sides.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Purity - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 10:22 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 10:17 PM)syscrash Wrote: But she never thought he had sided against her. At this point it does not matter. But she did seem to find it interesting that she got played.

Exactly. As far as she knew back then Sean never had the key she was pressuring him to get, when in fact he had already acquired it and then gave it back to Nick in order to form an alliance with him against the royals she was working for at the time.

That was back in the days when Sean actually knew how to scheme successfully and choose the right sides.

Actually the comments that made me laugh during this same plot scene was after with Adalind saying - that was before I had a baby with you....or you. and Nick saying "Simplier times", the look on Adalind's face was priceless.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - MANTItotheCore - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 10:27 PM)Purity Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 10:22 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:

Actually the comments that made me laugh during this same plot scene was after with Adalind saying - that was before I had a baby with you....or you. and Nick saying "Simplier times", the look on Adalind's face was priceless.
Yes, I really liked that entire scene.. everything was so casually offered, but held some real zingers Big Grin

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - GrimmenBeast - 03-25-2017

(03-24-2017, 08:55 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: Did people really think Hank and Wu should have done any better against the Zerstorer than they did? I mean this is a fallen angel with the power of a God. If Hank and Wu were able to get any licks on the Zerstorer than it wouldn't be a threat to Diana who could kill Hank and Wu with a simply thought.

As far as the Episode it was just okay. Not as exciting as I was hoping. I was expecting a bigger Bang than what we got. I feel like this should have been a 22/24 episode season. IMO I feel like the writers are trying to hard to wrap up everything in a nice little bow but failing miserably. The Episode itself though was one of the more interesting ones this season or the Last 2 seasons should I say.

if it was up to me I would have liked the final showdown to have been: Adalind/Eve(Hexenbiest)/Renard vs Zerstorer. A Magic vs Magic battle. I understand Nick is the main character and a Grimm but honestly Grimms aren't presented that Special to me. Outside of the ability to see wesen they don't bring much. Ofcourse they have enhanced physical aspects but even then it really isn't that special. I mean you have a whole 3 powerful Spell books that aren't being utilized. Not to mention a Powerful potion book. On top of their Psychokinetic powers.

Also the way Hank went out really wasn't that savage, especially if you watch some dark shows or even police procedural shows.

Agree, but he's still an fallen archangel, no match for God. Maybe they will bring whoever brought him to hell in the show? Possibly Archangel Michael.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-25-2017

They've already killed the fallen angel thing by having Monroe utter the usual, "whatever you want to call it" statement that relegates biblical references to superstition based on a non-religious phenomenon. Zerstorer is a powerful being, most likely some uber-wesen, from another dimension, but he's not really anything divine.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - syscrash - 03-25-2017

Hank's actions where ridiculous. He empties and entire clip and the guy does not even blink. So what does he do. Takes the gun and takes a swing at him. They did that in superman and it was stupid then.

The show never takes a religious position or promotes religious doctrine. They only use religious symbols for the purpose of historical reference.

I was expecting there to be more suspense going into the ending. To me I am more concerned about the end more then I am about how they get to the end.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Dylsh - 03-25-2017

What the hell after 6 years they just kill Hank and WUnoff I don't see how nicks going to even take down what I presume is the devil... without using the stick I can't beilve hank and Wu were killed off like that Sad

Also I have a few questions I started watching Grimm last year but I don't know what some of these terms mean:

G&K
Scoobie

Also is Kelly a Grimm? On the recent episode I saw that he had black eyes which the wesen say is how they can tell if someone's a grimm

Sorry for all the questions but I've never thought this deeply about Grimm before I just used to watch it casually never theorised like all of you seem to love doing but I can't believe it's only a 13 episode season, the last season the shortest season? I hope the last episode is more than a hour ...

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Hexenadler - 03-25-2017

(03-24-2017, 08:55 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: Did people really think Hank and Wu should have done any better against the Zerstorer than they did? I mean this is a fallen angel with the power of a God.

I think after six years of fighting supernatural beasties, Hank and Wu would have had a better sense of strategy than just charging at the Zerstorer as if that would actually work.