Grimm Forum
S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged (/Thread-S6E12-Zerst%C3%B6rer-Shrugged)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - Purity - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 09:05 PM)New guy21 Wrote: So nick and adalind were fated for each other?
Yup Smile

(03-24-2017, 09:04 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 08:55 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: Did people really think Hank and Wu should have done any better against the Zerstorer than they did? I mean this is a fallen angel with the power of a God. If Hank and Wu were able to get any licks on the Zerstorer than it wouldn't be a threat to Diana who could kill Hank and Wu with a simply thought.

As far as the Episode it was just okay. Not as exciting as I was hoping. I was expecting a bigger Bang than what we got. I feel like this should have been a 22/24 episode season. IMO I feel like the writers are trying to hard to wrap up everything in a nice little bow but failing miserably. The Episode itself though was one of the more interesting ones this season or the Last 2 seasons should I say.

if it was up to me I would have liked the final showdown to have been: Adalind/Eve(Hexenbiest)/Renard vs Zerstorer. A Magic vs Magic battle. I understand Nick is the main character and a Grimm but honestly Grimms aren't presented that Special to me. Outside of the ability to see wesen they don't bring much. Ofcourse they have enhanced physical aspects but even then it really isn't that special. I mean you have a whole 3 powerful Spell books that aren't being utilized. Not to mention a Powerful potion book. On top of their Psychokinetic powers.

Also the way Hank went out really wasn't that savage, especially if you watch some dark shows or even police procedural shows.

Uh, yeah, I'm one of the people that would have liked to see Wu and Hank get a real lick on Z. I mean they each just ran up and got stick stuck....meh. Now if Z had used his power to freeze them in place and burn the skin from them, etc... ok, but all he did was stab them...

Wu & Hank really did not realise just how powerful Zerstorer was. If they had, they would have threaded lightly before going after it the way they did.
For some reason, Zerstorer does not want to kill Nick, he knocked Nick on the head, then second charge, he threw him half way the room.
Any ways, he would not have been able to kill him with stabbing, since he had the stick with him.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - MANTItotheCore - 03-24-2017

yeah, Z's got a bigger stick than Nick...Sad

it will be interesting to see what the Scoobies learn that can actually affect Z, I'm sure a Scooby book will have some potion or spell...

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - irukandji - 03-24-2017

What a letdown. Geesh.

Something else I noticed the writers wrote up. Trubel felt Nick like something really bad was happening or going to happen to him, that's why she rushed to Portland. It could mean that Trubel may very well be related to Nick by blood. After all G&K hinted Trubel's heritage will brought up at the end.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - syscrash - 03-24-2017

That was interesting seeing Adalind reaction to knowing Sean and Nick had sided against her when she thought Sean was on her side.

Also interesting Sean say The three of them would be able to take on Zerstorer. He has a lot of faith in Diana and her abilities.

It was nice to get to she Eve use her full hexenbiest powers in the other world. Answers the question, when Eve went over there she was fully charged. So it was not as dumb a move as it seemed.

The scene with Nick telling her he loves her and then the kiss. Classic scene providing something to remember because they will not be together. More then the power zerstorer is showing. It is the utter terror in Diana that is making him so scary. Diana has never been scared of anything.

Side note Hannah pulls it off with a great level of professionalism. Good job. We will see her in a lot more things.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - MANTItotheCore - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 09:56 PM)Purity Wrote: Something else I noticed the writers wrote up. Trubel felt Nick like something really bad was happening or going to happen to him, that's why she rushed to Portland. It could mean that Trubel may very well be related to Nick by blood. After all G&K hinted Trubel's heritage will brought up at the end.

so now Z has his choice of 3 Grimms: Nick, Trubel, and Kelly (at least Diana's dream seems to indicate that Z wants Kelly too).

(03-24-2017, 10:05 PM)syscrash Wrote: The scene with Nick telling her he loves her and then the kiss. Classic scene providing something to remember because they will not be together.

That was a great scene to be honest, a memorable one too and worrisom/scary that what you say might come true. But I trully hope not. I hope G&K will give us a good ending after all. Atleast, them being together even if a worlds apart sort of ending.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-24-2017

I'd say this is proof that the season's "big story" arc was never quite big enough to be the entire 13-episodes the way some people wanted it to be. If anything, they probably should have held back the bits they salted throughout the first 11 episodes and used them to make a faster-paced two or three episode finale. They could have used the B plots for the WotW episodes to give Sean and Nick a chance to reconcile and go kill Viktor or something instead.

(03-24-2017, 10:06 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 09:56 PM)Purity Wrote: Something else I noticed the writers wrote up. Trubel felt Nick like something really bad was happening or going to happen to him, that's why she rushed to Portland. It could mean that Trubel may very well be related to Nick by blood. After all G&K hinted Trubel's heritage will brought up at the end.

so now Z has his choice of 3 Grimms: Nick, Trubel, and Kelly (at least Diana's dream seems to indicate that Z wants Kelly too).

ohhh yes, and he will need a Grimm I think to cross over back to his world. Maybe thats why he does not want to kill Nick, instead toying with him or thats why he marked Baby Kelly, maybe Z noticed baby Kelly is a Grimm and wants to use him to cross over.

RE: S6E12 - Zerstörer Shrugged - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 10:05 PM)syscrash Wrote: That was interesting seeing Adalind reaction to knowing Sean and Nick had sided against her when she thought Sean was on her side.

This happened during the time when the royals sent Adalind back to Portland to be the deliverer of their threats against Sean if he didn't get them the keys. She in no way thought that he was on her side.