Grimm Forum
"The End" (6x13) TV Promo - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: "The End" (6x13) TV Promo (/Thread-The-End-6x13-TV-Promo)

Pages: 1 2

"The End" (6x13) TV Promo - WispyWillow - 03-24-2017

promotional photos/promo
http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/03/grimm-episode-613-end-series-finale.html

RE: "The End" (6x13) TV Promo - syscrash - 03-24-2017

We saw the picture where Zerstorer confronted Eve. In the promo Nick is on the floor with blood on his hand. I get the feeling that Eve dies. We see Hank on the floor dead but we knew that was coming.
I sure sure seems like Nick might not also make it through this fight either.

RE: "The End" (6x13) TV Promo - Kathryn Wooten - 03-24-2017

When Adalind says run... I think she was yelling to Diana??? because it looks like when she yelled run Zerstorer was getting up...behind her

Nick is holding someones hand at 0:22/0:32 looks like Adalind's lips...so my guess He severely or kills Renard... Adalind manage to knock Zerstorerer down and yells for Diana to run... Zerstorer gets up kills Adalind ..so then Zerstorer goes after Diana and Nick arrive just in time..and he kills Zerstorer with his own staff after Nick places his piece to the staff....my guess I think before he confronts Zerstorer,,he brings back to life Adalind and Renard with the stick ...then goes after Zerstorer.. I also think he brings back the people at the police station that includes Wu and Hank, before he goes after Zerstorer

(03-24-2017, 06:20 PM)syscrash Wrote: We saw the picture where Zerstorer confronted Eve. In the promo Nick is on the floor with blood on his hand. I get the feeling that Eve dies. We see Hank on the floor dead but we knew that was coming.
I sure sure seems like Nick might not also make it through this fight either.

does not look like Trubel, or Diana's parents either..but I have a hunch that Nick uses the stick to bring them back to life....and that Nick is now the owner of the staff...and he has to take it where no one can find it or use it ..which mean go back to the other world..alone

After looking at the promo closely. That is Adalind dying while holding Nick's hand. They have on the same coat and scarf as Adalind had when yelling run. With Hank, Wu, Adalind and most likely Eve dying. There must be a twist in the end. Something must bring them back.

Every interview says there will be a satisfying ending. I can not see them feeling everyone dead is satisfying.

RE: "The End" (6x13) TV Promo - Purity - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 08:38 PM)syscrash Wrote: After looking at the promo closely. That is Adalind dying while holding Nick's hand. They have on the same coat and scarf as Adalind had when yelling run. With Hank, Wu, Adalind and most likely Eve dying. There must be a twist in the end. Something must bring them back.

Every interview says there will be a satisfying ending. I can not see them feeling everyone dead is satisfying.

That is not Adalind, I checked and cross checked 5 times. The person on the ground next to Nick is wearing white or cream coat. Adalind sweat shirt and coat is grey/black colour.

The person on the ground with Nick is Rosalee. Look at the picture, the back ground behind Nick, Rosalee is wearing the same colour and coat type.

[Image: 2wer.png]

You know, I went further looking at the promo. And this part was really hidden, hard to spot out. 2 bodies next to Nick. One is Rosalee and the second one not sure (though hair looks blond) with Nick kneeling in the middle of them. The single body on the right could be Trubel.

[Image: 4568.png]

RE: "The End" (6x13) TV Promo - rpmaluki - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 08:38 PM)syscrash Wrote: After looking at the promo closely. That is Adalind dying while holding Nick's hand. They have on the same coat and scarf as Adalind had when yelling run. With Hank, Wu, Adalind and most likely Eve dying. There must be a twist in the end. Something must bring them back.

Adalind's wearing a dark grey/black coat.

I think that's Rosalee holding Monroe's bloodied hand. The person lying on the ground is wearing a brightly colored jacket that matched Monroe's and the hand holding him, is wearing a lightly grey coat the same as Rosalee's. I think this is at that spice shop based on that scene with Nick screaming for Zerstörer to face him, though I could be wrong about the location.

--------

This looks like everyone dies except Nick. He'll fight and kill Zerstörer but will undo all the other deaths and as a consequence, sacrifice his own life (through death or banishment to the mirror dimension) for his family and friends. I'll take banishment over death.

(03-24-2017, 09:10 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: I think that's Rosalee holding Monroe's bloodied hand. The person lying on the ground is wearing a brightly colored jacket that matched Monroe's and the hand holding him, is wearing a lightly grey coat the same as Rosalee's. I think this is at that spice shop based on that scene with Nick screaming for Zerstörer to face him, though I could be wrong about the location.

Thier fingers have lots of sand soil on them, its the cabin.
--------
(03-24-2017, 09:10 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: This looks like everyone dies except Nick. He'll fight and kill Zerstörer but will undo all the other deaths and as a consequence, sacrifice his own life (through death or banishment to the mirror dimension) for his family and friends. I'll take banishment over death.

Yes, I think so on undoing the deaths and consequences. But I do not think he will be banished, Likely he becomes more of a protector of both worlds, esspecially the other world. And since he is a Grimm, Zerstorer needed a Grimm to cross over to the other world, which means Nick will be free to cross over any time in which he can be checking in on Adalind and Kelly from time to time. Thats my take.

RE: "The End" (6x13) TV Promo - rpmaluki - 03-24-2017

It's definitely Monroe on the ground with Nick between him and Rosalee. Nick's muddy and bloody hand is holding Rosalee's hand over Monroe's body. Nobody is safe.

(03-24-2017, 09:23 PM)Purity Wrote: Yes, I think so on undoing the deaths and consequences. But I do not think he will be banished, Likely he becomes more of a protector of both worlds, esspecially the other world. And since he is a Grimm, Zerstorer needed a Grimm to cross over to the other world, which means Nick will be free to cross over any time in which he can be checking in on Adalind and Kelly from time to time. Thats my take.
I certainly hope so. I don't want Nick to lose His family completely when this is over.

If he is the protector and can cross over. wonder if Eve gets her powers back. IMO there are two ways to look at it. the way she is now. No reason she could not go back to being Juliette the vet. Except she shes the world differently. Plus Juliette is dead so she could not go back to being Juliette. I don't see Eve wanting to not be a hexenbiest.

I also noticed the time of day when Nick fights Zerstorer from the promo and a pic from Ep.13, they fought in day light. all these bodies we see on the ground and Scooby fights are happening at night.
So it begs to ask the question, would Nick and Zerstorer be fighting in the other realm in a different time?