Grimm Forum
Saying Goodbye to Grimm: Star David Giuntoli Talks Fans, Finding Love, and the Series - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: Saying Goodbye to Grimm: Star David Giuntoli Talks Fans, Finding Love, and the Series (/Thread-Saying-Goodbye-to-Grimm-Star-David-Giuntoli-Talks-Fans-Finding-Love-and-the-Series)

Saying Goodbye to Grimm: Star David Giuntoli Talks Fans, Finding Love, and the Series - WispyWillow - 03-21-2017

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/goodbye-to-grimm-star-david-giuntoli-talks-fans-finding-love-series-finale/

RT: I just watched the second-to-last episode “Zerstörer Shrugged,” and I’m like, “Whaaaa? Noooo!”

Giuntoli: Yeah, get ready for more of that.

RT: What can we expect for the series finale? And more importantly, will the fans be happy with it?

Giuntoli: I would say we owe everything to our fans. Not only do we owe everything to them — and I can speak for the other cast mates as well — we also owe the best times we’ve ever had on a show when we get to meet our fans. Otherwise, you’re shooting a show in a warehouse in Portland, near a river. You sometimes forget it’s for people, so it’s so nice when you get to meet them. I’ll say I think the writers did a wonderful job ending it. Grimm was this weird fairy tale that wasn’t a fairy tale, and we gave them a fairy-tale ending that’s not a fairy-tale ending. But it’s definitely an ending, there’s no ambiguity.

RT: Describe the emotions on the set that final day of taping.

Giuntoli: We film in Oregon, and it was a death to a TV show befitting of the Oregon hospice care laws. We knew we were getting a final season, so there was no ambiguity there. We had that entire last year to grieve and prepare ourselves for the loss and also the next steps. We had wrapped a couple of our cast members a little early [you’ll find out who on March 24]. On that final day… it was very sad and touching — tears and a lot of love there. It was beautiful, and we’ve seen each other since then already. We refuse to stop partying together.

RT: If there’s one thing you’d like to say to all the Grimmsters out there, what would it be?

Giuntoli: I would like to say thank you. You’ve made me very fulfilled person — and a spoiled rotten actor. If you want to keep paying me, you can send money orders to my P.O. box.

RE: Saying Goodbye to Grimm: Star David Giuntoli Talks Fans, Finding Love, and the Series - Kathryn Wooten - 03-25-2017

We had wrapped a couple of our cast members a little early [you’ll find out who on March 24].
According to this he does not Bring Wu or Hank back after he defeats Zerstorer so if that is the case Eve is the next one to go because she left the set a few days after the 2 actors Hank and Wu left

RE: Saying Goodbye to Grimm: Star David Giuntoli Talks Fans, Finding Love, and the Series - Dylsh - 03-25-2017

Yeah that's a good assumption

RE: Saying Goodbye to Grimm: Star David Giuntoli Talks Fans, Finding Love, and the Series - MarylikesGrimm - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 08:36 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: We had wrapped a couple of our cast members a little early [you’ll find out who on March 24].
According to this he does not Bring Wu or Hank back after he defeats Zerstorer so if that is the case Eve is the next one to go because she left the set a few days after the 2 actors Hank and Wu left

They could bring them back in like the last 3 minutes too. All three were filmed at least a couple of days for "The End".

RE: Saying Goodbye to Grimm: Star David Giuntoli Talks Fans, Finding Love, and the Series - Kathryn Wooten - 03-25-2017

(03-25-2017, 08:56 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 08:36 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: We had wrapped a couple of our cast members a little early [you’ll find out who on March 24].

They could bring them back in like the last 3 minutes too. All three were filmed at least a couple of days for "The End".
Well some one has very good eye and in the promo you see everyone dead.. even Rosalee and Monroe dies close together, adalind is near Nick's truck and Sean near by. I assume she gets killed right after Adalind yells for Diana to run( because you can see Zerstorer standing behind her...oh I hope Adalind does not get stabbed through from behind ..I believe Rosalee and Monroe before Adalind and before them Sean ..I think they were all trying to get in their cars to drive away that's why they are all near their cars .......I assume only Nick brings them back to life in the future and they all may not remember what or who Zerstorer was..I will not be surprise if Juliette and Renard are a item...

I do think this time jump the spoilers from ask someone name Ausille
he said he saw the ending and it will like the wizard of Oz...my thoughts when Nick kill Zerstorer he goes into the future where everyone is alive....He kinda click his heel 3 times and wish everyone was alive