Grimm Forum
S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were (/Thread-S6E11-Where-the-Wild-Things-Were)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Grimmbiest11 - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 04:36 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: There was no I mean no chemistry between Juliette and Nick..they were oh so painfully boring ..Sean had all the chemistry with the women on Grimm..Juliette and Nick did nothing for me to watch the show except Juliette was irritating

Renard has chemistry with almost all the characters on Grimm. I guess Sasha's cool that way

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - New Guy - 03-18-2017

(03-17-2017, 06:29 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: There was talk of this episode supposedly "resolving" Nick and Juliette/Eve's relationship. Instead, it ripped open old wounds.

I mean...seriously? SERIOUSLY? "You don't owe anyone anything?" What the HELL is wrong with you, Nick? Juliette owes everybody EVERYTHING. Have all the years exchanging blows with Wesen given you brain damage? Is the sight of your mother's head inside a box really just water under the bridge now?

And Juliette...oh dear Lord. "Juliette did things I'll never forgive?" Guys, stop it. Just stop it. You didn't convince us Eve was a completely different person before, and you sure aren't doing it now. Either make Juliette apologize outright to Nick for all the pain and horror she put him through, or have her admit the Eve persona was bullshit right from the start. Because this isn't just insulting, it's retarded.

I have absolutely no sympathy for the writers anymore. I hope those hacks stay unemployed, because this show deserved to be shut down. It's been a long time since a TV episode pissed me off this much.
Hi Hex,
The writers do not have the courage to have FrankenHexEveEtte (who is she?) clarified. They should have left her dead and made the funeral scene real not a dream! Angry
The promised come to Jesus discussion scene was irritating. She knows she did bad things (understatement) but shows no remorse and lays the blame on Juliette. Then it seems Nick accepts her line of BS.
I didn't expect G&K could pull it off and they likely made it worse. IMO the Nick/Juliette story became a stupid shark jump when FrankenEve showed up at the factory in her hooker wig, slaughtered all those BC Wesen, then walked away without even saying a word to Nick.
Are you going to watch the last two episodes? Confused
N G

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Kathryn Wooten - 03-18-2017

I see everybody gets killed and hurt..before something happens at the end to save everyone in Portland..they did say if there was a nother season it would run with everyone in place..at least that what the actor playing Wu said. so Wu, then Hank, then Monroe then Sean do not see Eve..... or Rosalee. for that matter Nick.. 3 that we do see alive at the cabin Adlaind , Kelly and Diana

(03-18-2017, 01:46 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I call BS on the closure scene, at least some of the things said. I get Nick's guilt but it's weird to say Juliette didn't owe him anything even after his own mother is dead. It would have been better if he said nothing at all. I know Nick's moved on from pretty much everything that's been done to him but there was no need for him to say such nonsense. Even an "I've long forgiven you" would have sufficed and done a better job at "closure" than what he actually said.

I'm glad Eve feels she's found her purpose and has looked at her life with a different perspective and figured it couldn't have happened any other but I'm not impressed with her continual blame for "Juliette" like Juliette is a complete separate person in mind and body altogether. I wasn't impressed at all.
Hi RPM,
That scene was worthless. I did not see any resolution. FrankenEve continues to lay the guilt on Juliette. Why can't G&K get her to come clean? It is just irritating!
N G

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - rpmaluki - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 05:23 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 01:46 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I call BS on the closure scene, at least some of the things said. I get Nick's guilt but it's weird to say Juliette didn't owe him anything even after his own mother is dead. It would have been better if he said nothing at all. I know Nick's moved on from pretty much everything that's been done to him but there was no need for him to say such nonsense. Even an "I've long forgiven you" would have sufficed and done a better job at "closure" than what he actually said.

I'm glad Eve feels she's found her purpose and has looked at her life with a different perspective and figured it couldn't have happened any other but I'm not impressed with her continual blame for "Juliette" like Juliette is a complete separate person in mind and body altogether. I wasn't impressed at all.
Hi RPM,
That scene was worthless. I did not see any resolution. FrankenEve continues to lay the guilt on Juliette. Why can't G&K get her to come clean? It is just irritating!
N G
Yes the scene was worthless to me, no real resolution other than Eve making a stand about the path she chooses for herself today (which I can appreciate) unfortunately it simultaneously pissed all over what me as a viewer expected, acknowledgement of her actions that didn't involve saying things like "I'll never forgive Juliette" because she IS Juliette!

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Juliette - 03-18-2017

It is mean and I always get upset when I read these comments. It's like Adalind is the innocent lamb and Juliette/Eve the bad one. But so it is not true.

Who put Juliette / Eve in this position?
Who transformed into Juliette - to sleep with Nick while she was looking like his girlfriend?
Who used the magic which let Juliette into a Hexenbiest? Yeah, right the "who" have a name called Adalind.

Adalind have destroyed the life of Juliette. And took everything away of her.

Of course the things which Juliette did was not right. But I blame Adalind and Juliette for it. Not just Juliette. I like Adalind actually but it must be fair. And it is unfair towards Juliette/Eve. Okay Juliette/Eve did not apologize but Adalind didn't either to " voilate " Nick. What she did to him and Juliette/Eve was mayhem.

Sorry, but I'm still disappointed about the whole outcome and it has nothing to do with Juliette/Eve.

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Grimmbiest11 - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 05:36 AM)Juliette Wrote: It is mean and I always get upset when I read these comments. It's like Adalind is the innocent lamb and Juliette/Eve the bad one. But so it is not true.

Who transformed into Juliette - to sleep with Nick while she was looking like his girlfriend?
Who used the magic which let Juliette into a Hexenbiest? Yeah, right the "who" have a name called Adalind.

Of course the things which Juliette did was not right. But I blame Adalind and Juliette for it. Not just Juliette. I like Adalind actually but it must be fair. And it is unfair towards Juliette/Eve. Okay Juliette/Eve did not apologize but Adalind didn't either to " voilate " Nick. What she did to him and Juliette/Eve was mayhem.

Sorry, but I'm still disappointed about the whole outcome and it has nothing to do with Juliette/Eve.

Seriously, does every argument have to turn into a Juliette vs Adalind thread. There's actually a thread with that name both are named and shamed for their past misdeeds.
Making this about Juliette vs Adalind would be missing the point completely.Both women have chosen different paths and now seem content with the choices they've made. Juliette/Eve has said she does not need rescuing or a perceived idea of happiness.
She is content with who she is now and feels she has nothing to prove. She does not adhere to the ideology that she was robbed of her 'good life' because guess what, she does not identify with person anymore.
Juliette is gone this is what the writers and the character have been trying to tell us since season 5.
Now I know there is a lot of division on this forum over Juliette/Eve persona but it is what it is.

(03-18-2017, 05:36 AM)Juliette Wrote: It is mean and I always get upset when I read these comments. It's like Adalind is the innocent lamb and Juliette/Eve the bad one. But so it is not true.

Hi Juliette,
You are correct. Both Adalind and JulHexFrankenEve (who is she?) are guilty of some horrific acts. The difference is Adalind did them as Nick's enemy but Hexenette did them as pure hatred toward the man who loves her. Adalind is no "innocent lamb" but she was honest with Nick, confessed her guilt, expressed remorse and begged forgiveness. FrankenEve continues her lies that "Juliette did it," feigns her responsibility and guilt, shows no remorse and has do desire nor understanding about forgiveness. She is the Grimm character which will forever live in infamy.
N G

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Robyn - 03-18-2017

Yes, there can never be a discussion about Juliette or Adalind without the conversation being redirected to the blame game and invoking double standards.

Juliette has taken what life allowed and decided again to make the best of it. The Nick/Juliette revelation scene concluded with Juliette being at peace with her present and future. Nick on the other hand, appeared still in limbo.

I don’t know if Nick’s selfish nature is part of who he is as a man or intrinsic Grimm nature, but I got the impression that he had difficulty accepting Juliette wouldn’t choose to go back to what they once had if given the choice.

Nick’s moment of clarity with Adalind came and passed when he went after Juliette without saying anything. For him to declare his love/commitment to Adalind now that Juliette has absolutely closed the door on Nick/Juliette is meaningless and more disrespectful than him never vocalizing his feelings one way or the other.

As for Juliette being satisfactorily remorseful - the scene expressed Juliette’s remorse and disgust for what she did when becoming a Hexenbiest. It doesn’t matter how much regret she feels, it will never change the aftermath of her actions, and she’s learned from experience that actions speak louder than words. And the hospital scene supported Nick admitting that he is as much to blame because he didn’t get her out of his life when it would have made a difference.

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - jsgrimm45 - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 06:40 AM)Robyn Wrote: Juliette has taken what life allowed and decided again to make the best of it. The Nick/Juliette revelation scene concluded with Juliette being at peace with her present and future. Nick on the other hand, appeared still in limbo.

I don’t know if Nick’s selfish nature is part of who he is as a man or intrinsic Grimm nature, but I got the impression that he had difficulty accepting Juliette wouldn’t choose to go back to what they once had if given the choice.
We all see the things differently I agree Nick had regret for not following Marie advice, but not that he wanted to go back either. He now is a Grimm and with that all that is a Grimm, and he likes it. I read somewhere that Batman is always B. Wayne even when he puts on his Batman suit, but Superman is alway Superman, and C. Kent is is Batman suit.

So now Nick is a Grimm he had to go 5 season to come to terms with this, but his statement to Eve or maybe more so her statement to him showed this. She may understand Nick better than Nick understands himself, or at least what he is willing to omit. She forced him to see himself as a Grimm. Trubel has not had the same problems with being a Grimm, she knows she is a Grimm.

Nick has been trying to see himself as still Nick.