Grimm Forum
S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were (/Thread-S6E11-Where-the-Wild-Things-Were)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - GrimmForum - 03-17-2017

Season 6 Episode 11
Where the Wild Things Were

[Image: gzKDCIul.jpg]

Air Date: March 17, 2017

Synopsis: Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) goes on a mission to take on the mysterious force she saw in the mirror and finds herself in unfamiliar territory. When the gang discovers what she has done, Nick (David Giuntoli) finds a way to join her. Meanwhile, an uneasy alliance is established when Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) is brought in to help and discovers this all may be connected to the person he cares for the most, Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd). Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Nicholas White - 03-17-2017

I really did like the episode. I wish they started episodes like this earlier this season.

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - jsgrimm45 - 03-17-2017

Good episode only wish they had shown us when Nick told Adalind about the stick. We all posted about what would happen when Adalind found out about the whole trip thing.

Like how Eve put the Juliette thing and Eve thing together, was a good scene. Now we know the why of Diana. Now they put all this into one episode when we could have had a little in the last two episode, instead of tree attack.

Wonder how the bad guy knew about about Grimm's?

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Hexenadler - 03-17-2017

There was talk of this episode supposedly "resolving" Nick and Juliette/Eve's relationship. Instead, it ripped open old wounds.

I mean...seriously? SERIOUSLY? "You don't owe anyone anything?" What the HELL is wrong with you, Nick? Juliette owes everybody EVERYTHING. Have all the years exchanging blows with Wesen given you brain damage? Is the sight of your mother's head inside a box really just water under the bridge now?

And Juliette...oh dear Lord. "Juliette did things I'll never forgive?" Guys, stop it. Just stop it. You didn't convince us Eve was a completely different person before, and you sure aren't doing it now. Either make Juliette apologize outright to Nick for all the pain and horror she put him through, or have her admit the Eve persona was bullshit right from the start. Because this isn't just insulting, it's retarded.

I have absolutely no sympathy for the writers anymore. I hope those hacks stay unemployed, because this show deserved to be shut down. It's been a long time since a TV episode pissed me off this much.

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - syscrash - 03-17-2017

Quote:I mean...seriously? SERIOUSLY? "You don't owe anyone anything?" What the HELL is wrong with you, Nick? Juliette owes everybody EVERYTHING. Have all the years exchanging blows with Wesen given you brain damage? Is the sight of your mother's head inside a box really just water under the bridge now?
I disagree. Juliette is the only one that has suffered the pain and sorrow of choices the others made. She would have never became Adalind if not to help Nick. She would have never been in a comma if not for Adalind. She would have never worked with the Royals if not for Adalind being pregnant. Even Adalind after all she has been through a lot from things she initiated. Now has both her kids, Nick and a home. Exactly what has Juliette / Eve got out of this.

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Kathryn Wooten - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 06:23 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Good episode only wish they had shown us when Nick told Adalind about the stick. We all posted about what would happen when Adalind found out about the whole trip thing.

Like how Eve put the Juliette thing and Eve thing together, was a good scene. Now we know the why of Diana. Now they put all this into one episode when we could have had a little in the last two episode, instead of tree attack.

Wonder how the bad guy knew about about Grimm's?

Makes you wonder who killed all the knights.... I say Green eyes did it

(03-17-2017, 06:12 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: I really did like the episode. I wish they started episodes like this earlier this season.

I totally agree this is the Grimms episodes we should have gotten from the beginning..maybe we would not be counting down to it's end right now....they should never got rid of the royal family.... every month you did not know who would pop up to get the Grimm or Sean... it remain exciting..I like WOW loved Krampa (bad santa) but every episode??? then here we are with only 13 episodes now 2..and none of the WOW impressed me to make them part of this last season..if they were coming out of a mirror some where..it would been more compelling ..it would help with the end...but they wasted it ..instead they stuffing it in 3 episodes, when they had enough time to explore everything..to Nick telling Adalind about the stick...just wasted so much...

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Nicholas White - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 06:40 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:I mean...seriously? SERIOUSLY? "You don't owe anyone anything?" What the HELL is wrong with you, Nick? Juliette owes everybody EVERYTHING. Have all the years exchanging blows with Wesen given you brain damage? Is the sight of your mother's head inside a box really just water under the bridge now?
I disagree. Juliette is the only one that has suffered the pain and sorrow of choices the others made. She would have never became Adalind if not to help Nick. She would have never been in a comma if not for Adalind. She would have never worked with the Royals if not for Adalind being pregnant. Even Adalind after all she has been through a lot from things she initiated. Now has both her kids, Nick and a home. Exactly what has Juliette / Eve got out of this.

Juilette made the choice to restore Nick grimm powers. No One else but Juilette made that decision. The only decision Juilette didn't make of her own free will was the Coma stuff. Every other decision Juilette made of her own free will.

Also Adalind being pregnant doesn't make it okay for Juilette to betray Nick and Co. That logic don't work. She chose to work with the royals of her own free will. She didn't do it to help anyone either just hurt them.

Adalind had to deal with Consequences of her actions. The difference between her and Juilette though is Adalind moved on with her life. Juilette could have done the same thing. Juilette could have suppressed her powers and lived a normal life but she didn't want to. She could have still been a vet and still went on to get married and have kids. Juilette chose the revenge route and played the victim instead of trying to help herself like everyone else was trying to do.

Juilette owes Nick and Co and apology rather you feel like Adalind did her wrong or not.

Personally I could care less at this point. It either is or isn't going to happen. Everyone seems to have moved on.

Quote:Juilette made the choice to restore Nick grimm powers. No One else but Juilette made that decision. The only decision Juilette didn't make of her own free will was the Coma stuff. Every other decision Juilette made of her own free will.
True Juliette made the choice. But it was not for her benefit. Yet she is the only one that suffered the consequence. Her choice gave Nick his powers back and save Monroe and bud.

Quote:Also Adalind being pregnant doesn't make it okay for Juilette to betray Nick and Co. That logic don't work. She chose to work with the royals of her own free will. She didn't do it to help anyone either just hurt them.
Adalind pregnancy does not excuse what Juliette did. But it did create the situation. Without Kelly Adalind would have never been able to go to Nick for help. Kenneth would have never been able to convince Juliette to help him. Because of the situation Nick lost his books, but ended up having them replaced. With the lost of Nick mother. Adalind ended up with a place to stay, a father for her other child. With Kelly bringing Diana to Portland it made it possible to BC to get her which resulted in having her returned to Adalind. The only thing Juliette got was rejection and condemnation and two arrows in the chest.
Quote:Adalind had to deal with Consequences of her actions.

Adalind may have suffered consequences but in the end she reaped all the benefits. She has both her kids, a place to stay, and someone to love her. The road may have been rough but what price did she pay.

As for Juliette she has suffered nothing but loss without a single benefit. She has not home, her relationship with the one she sacrificed for is gone. the one who caused her situation is living the life she should have had. Nike's comment of Eve doesn't owe anyone anything is accurate. Eve has put her life on the line for the group.

RE: S6E11 - Where the Wild Things Were - Kathryn Wooten - 03-17-2017

As who had more to apologize id kinda mute point now...we agree to disagree who was more terrible in their actions. Adalind or Juliette
like I said it is a mute point .......each had their faults each did terrible things..and there were consequences for their actions one way or another.. there are reason for both sides to be right...Adalind was terrible to Juliette, putting her in coma and taking Nick's Grimm powers not to mention what she did to Diana and that cream blood she kept giving her on her belly...tthen it was Elizabeth who helped get Nick's Grimm powers back , which turned Juliette into a uncontroled, angry hexenbiest who took rejection from Nick in a whole bad direction... to Burning down and almost destroying all Aunt Maries Grimm things /trailer to not indirectly set Kelly up to be killed..both women does not deserve Nick..IMO..but like I said it rather a mute point isn't it??

The only reason it is not mute. Is we only have two episodes to go. Yet Adalind has ended up with all the benefits. Even though they seem at risk. They are there and there exist a possibility it will work out.

On the other hand Juliette / Eve has had nothing but loss and sorrow. With two episodes to go this situation does not seem to get any better.

To me I am not looking for Adalind to lose. I am just hoping Eve gets a chance to catch a break. If nothing else let her end with having piece of mind. Even if that is being content with ruling the other world. Just let he benefit in someway.

Going back to my favorite show GOT. Cercei caused a lot of damage and had a lot of loss. But it has all lead to her sitting on the iron throne.