Grimm Forum
David Giuntoli & Poppy Montgomery To Topline CBS Drama Pilot ‘Mission Control’ - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Cast & Crew (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Cast-Crew)
+--- Thread: David Giuntoli & Poppy Montgomery To Topline CBS Drama Pilot ‘Mission Control’ (/Thread-David-Giuntoli-Poppy-Montgomery-To-Topline-CBS-Drama-Pilot-%E2%80%98Mission-Control%E2%80%99)

David Giuntoli & Poppy Montgomery To Topline CBS Drama Pilot ‘Mission Control’ - WispyWillow - 03-13-2017

http://deadline.com/2017/03/david-giuntoli-poppy-montgomery-star-mission-control-cbs-pilot-1202042596/

RE: David Giuntoli & Poppy Montgomery To Topline CBS Drama Pilot ‘Mission Control’ - Kwu9888 - 03-13-2017

Wow ur fast I just saw this looks great hope it makes it sure didn't take him long we all have to support him can't wait

What I am about to say is such a creepy fan thing to say but I am such a fan of David and Bistie off screen because I really don't see much chemistry on screen with them, anyway after seeing the last 2 actually last 3 interviews with Bitsie Tulloch it seems like they are getting married very soon she herself has said this in every interview so because they leave in around a week and a half to go to Australia I would think they would have gotten married this weekend or maybe next have no idea why I brought this up except a few of my friends and I were thinking about it lately and then with the new tv show for David it made me think of it more. Trust me I am old enough to be David's grandmother so I know it sounds so childish but there it is

OMG completely ignore this post can't believe I put this I put this in writing am a little embarrassed by it truthfully so just forget it's even here would delete it if I knew how or if I even can

RE: David Giuntoli & Poppy Montgomery To Topline CBS Drama Pilot ‘Mission Control’ - syscrash - 03-13-2017

From what they have said they want the ceremony private. I would think we won't here about it till after the ceremony. Amazing his co star like a lot like Juliette did in the first few seasons. Someone thinks that type makes a good match for David. I am really interested how they play together. Wonder if people will have the same chemistry complaint. Because they are both in roles that are demanding positions. It wall be interesting if we see any of the protective hero that was Grimm.

RE: David Giuntoli & Poppy Montgomery To Topline CBS Drama Pilot ‘Mission Control’ - Kwu9888 - 03-13-2017

Had a wonderful response to you but my computer froze and lost it all basically thanks for your input. I know she has said a friend will officiate and the place is very woodsy
Anyway this Poppy person looks so much like Juliette in the early years I just hope that they have the same chemistry as Nick and Adalind onscreen and not Nick and Juliette can't wait to see it so hope it gets picked up we all need to support him in this am glad it is on CBS because I am totally boycotting NBC once Grimm is done not childish at all

By the way did you see her name is Julie in the new show

RE: David Giuntoli & Poppy Montgomery To Topline CBS Drama Pilot ‘Mission Control’ - rpmaluki - 03-13-2017

The role of Juliette was hampered by a series of things, bad writing sub par acting/directing and people own perception of chemistry. Claire had originally auditioned for the role of Juliette (so I hear) maybe the show would look different today if she got to play Juliette. This new character may "resemble" Juliette superficially but she won't be/suffer the same hate as Juliette as long as the acting/writing for her character is good and the actress has chemistry with David's character.

I like David and will support this new show but it's going to be hard not to see him as a Grimm.

RE: David Giuntoli & Poppy Montgomery To Topline CBS Drama Pilot ‘Mission Control’ - izzy - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 04:20 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote: Wow ur fast I just saw this looks great hope it makes it sure didn't take him long we all have to support him can't wait

What I am about to say is such a creepy fan thing to say but I am such a fan of David and Bistie off screen because I really don't see much chemistry on screen with them, anyway after seeing the last 2 actually last 3 interviews with Bitsie Tulloch it seems like they are getting married very soon she herself has said this in every interview so because they leave in around a week and a half to go to Australia I would think they would have gotten married this weekend or maybe next have no idea why I brought this up except a few of my friends and I were thinking about it lately and then with the new tv show for David it made me think of it more. Trust me I am old enough to be David's grandmother so I know it sounds so childish but there it is

OMG completely ignore this post can't believe I put this I put this in writing am a little embarrassed by it truthfully so just forget it's even here would delete it if I knew how or if I even can

Click Edit-->Full edit and then look at the top, there is a check box option to delete the post.

Cheers...

RE: David Giuntoli & Poppy Montgomery To Topline CBS Drama Pilot ‘Mission Control’ - rpmaluki - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 07:21 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote: By the way did you see her name is Julie in the new show

Well that's...unexpected, too close to home, lol.

RE: David Giuntoli & Poppy Montgomery To Topline CBS Drama Pilot ‘Mission Control’ - Kwu9888 - 03-14-2017

(03-13-2017, 07:33 PM)izzy Wrote: [quote='Kwu9888' pid='49502' dateline='1489447239']
Wow ur fast I just saw this looks great hope it makes it sure didn't take him long we all have to support him can't wait

Click Edit-->Full edit and then look at the top, there is a check box option to delete the post.

Cheers...
[/quote

Oh sure now you tell me, kidding thanks but after I wrote and posted my embarrassing little story and saw it knew that was there think I totally just couldn't believe that I put that in writing after a friend and I were just talking about it. One lesson here everyone when you have had a little bit of wine with your friends at dinner and this is what you talked about you need someone to stop you from going on line at all they tell you not to drink and drive but what about texting and drinking