Grimm Forum
S6E10 - Blood Magic - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E10 - Blood Magic (/Thread-S6E10-Blood-Magic)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

S6E10 - Blood Magic - GrimmForum - 03-10-2017

Season 6 Episode 10
Blood Magic

[Image: 20VgWxwl.jpg]

Air Date: March 10, 2017

Synopsis: After a series of brutal and deadly attacks, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) find an unlikely lead in a local nursing home. Meanwhile, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) goes to Adalind (Claire Coffee) to get answers that only a Hexenbiest can provide. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) confronts Nick about the mysterious symbols and tries to strike a deal. Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

RE: S6E10 - Blood Magic - jsgrimm45 - 03-10-2017

Really liked this episode not for the final ending story but for the story on age wesen. The way Nick handled the wesen who did the service was also good, he helped the wesen and the human world.

Now for the ending storyline we knew that Eve wasn't going to wait, so that was a given. Liked how Nick handled Sean, if he wants something he has to give something, think that took Renard of guard. Adalind also told him to talk to Nick about the tunnels .

Looks like they have move the Nick and Adalind relationship to trusting one, she helping Eve and even told Nick Eve would need his help.

RE: S6E10 - Blood Magic - Nicholas White - 03-10-2017

The Episode was okay nothing special really. I can understand people getting emotional as many of us have seen family members go through some form of Dementia within our lifetime. However once again this episode barely added to the overall plot besides the Eve stuff.

To be honest for the final season I had higher expectations that so far haven't come close to being met. This season feel more for the writers/actors than the audience/fans. We have 3 more episodes that might be more explosive but so far I felt like 10 episodes have been sorta wasted.

One thing that made me mad was how Monroe and Rosalee was willing to let that man go to jail for murder just to keep somewhat of their tradition alive. That part of the episode really made me feel some negative emotions towards Monroe/Rosalee.

RE: S6E10 - Blood Magic - Darlee - 03-10-2017

While the episode was a bit sad it did not bring me to tears. I have to disagree about how Adalind and Nick talk to Sean. Diana is also his daughter and if there is a threat then they will need to talk to him about it. What happen on the weekends when she goes visit him? I know some people will try to find some way to blame Eve for going into the portal alone, but she never agree that she will not go in there alone. She only say she did not want to but why would a person want to bring someone else on what could be a death mission.

RE: S6E10 - Blood Magic - Kathryn Wooten - 03-10-2017

I hope Sean has more to do than 5 minutes of fame.....as for the episode ..I liked it ...But I still believe that al the WOW should been leak to this creature in the mirror some how..especially about mental illness..my mom has the last stages of it..she sort of still remember us, but she is unable to stay in reality..she has walking nightmares, that people kidnapped the kids and such....this episode does show what wesen world does....there is nothing in the real world to do , but watch someone loose herself in front of your eyes....

(03-10-2017, 07:14 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: The Episode was okay nothing special really. I can understand people getting emotional as many of us have seen family members go through some form of Dementia within our lifetime. However once again this episode barely added to the overall plot besides the Eve stuff.

To be honest for the final season I had higher expectations that so far haven't come close to being met. This season feel more for the writers/actors than the audience/fans. We have 3 more episodes that might be more explosive but so far I felt like 10 episodes have been sorta wasted.

One thing that made me mad was how Monroe and Rosalee was willing to let that man go to jail for murder just to keep somewhat of their tradition alive. That part of the episode really made me feel some negative emotions towards Monroe/Rosalee.
reminds me how Olivia on Scandal is willing to let Cyrus rot in prison for a murder he did not commit to win the White House i WAS LIVID..I was to disappointed that Monroe and Rosalee would let some one go to Jail for something he didn't do

RE: S6E10 - Blood Magic - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-10-2017

I was wrong about Eve holding the stick in the preview photos. It was just a stick-colored knife.

RE: S6E10 - Blood Magic - rpmaluki - 03-10-2017

I was wondering how she could hold the stick without burning her hand or Nick feeling it and knowing something's off.

RE: S6E10 - Blood Magic - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-10-2017

(03-10-2017, 07:14 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: To be honest for the final season I had higher expectations that so far haven't come close to being met. This season feel more for the writers/actors than the audience/fans. We have 3 more episodes that might be more explosive but so far I felt like 10 episodes have been sorta wasted.

Mine have. Last season's BC/HW arc took up way too much screen time for a supposed "global threat" that turned out not to be big enough to take down one Grimm and a small group of allies. Just as with the Juliette amnesia arc in S02, it went on way longer than the story could carry. This season they're salting little bits into the episodes the way they did in past seasons.

A lot of people seemed to be expecting the entire season to be some epic blockbuster like "The Return of the King," or "Deathly Hallows." That was never going to happen. The only potentially epic story Grimm ever had was a war with the royals over the seven keys, and after setting it up for four seasons they chose not to do it. The mirror monster has enough meat to carry a two-episode long TV movie, and that's what we'll get. The scoobies will save the world (or just themselves) from the big bad and resolve unsettled issues in their lives, with just enough of an open door left in case they manage to pitch some new project to Amazon Originals.

RE: S6E10 - Blood Magic - SvenJoli - 03-10-2017

Was Nurse Barton's first name Clara?

RE: S6E10 - Blood Magic - Hexenadler - 03-10-2017

If the trailer for the next episode is any sign, it looks like we've seen the last "Wesen of the Week" story, ever. It's about time. They only have three stories left!