Grimm Forum
S6E09 - Tree People - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E09 - Tree People (/Thread-S6E09-Tree-People)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

S6E09 - Tree People - GrimmForum - 03-03-2017

Season 6 Episode 9
Tree People

[Image: a1sRPhOl.jpg]

Air Date: March 3, 2017

Synopsis: Nick (David Giuntoli), Hank (Russell Hornsby) and Wu (Reggie Lee) are called to the scene of the crime where a man claims his friend was consumed by a tree-like figure. Meanwhile, after the gang learns of Eve's (Bitsie Tulloch) disturbing mirror encounter, everyone takes extra precautions. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) searches for answers to what Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd) was drawing. Silas Weir Mitchell, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.

RE: S6E09 - Tree People - syscrash - 03-03-2017

Had to watch it twice but finally got Monroe comment and why he stuttered. Monroe knows Nick and Eve where both healed by the stick and that make them connected. But he also know Adalind does not know about the stick. He stuttered because he was concerned she would ask question he did not know if he should answer.

RE: S6E09 - Tree People - syscrash - 03-04-2017

I find Nick friends warning of how she does not fear nothing until now. Makes me thing she is a hexenbiest. Also she implied Sean has abilities. Wonder what they are. or if that is a setup for something Sean is going to be able to do.

I wonder why season 6 they have toned down the action scenes of the cast members. If it was not for Diana there would be zero magic this season. We saw Eve woge, but we have no idea does she still have her magic. Is she still able to take out a room full of wesen.

For some reason even when Eve goes through the mirror she will not use her magic. That whole time there will be nothing but dramatic performances. They will hint at what mirror guy can do. But they will not show him doing it.

Her is a question, this episode presented a moral dilemma. The creatures where protecting there home. How about that is what the mirror guy is doing. What happens is when ever Nick uses the stick it caused damage in the mirror guys world.

I just don't think that the mirror guy is going to be an evil bad guy. He is going to be dangerous but he is going to have a justification. The justification is something that Nick did. The problem is what will Nick need to do to make it right.

RE: S6E09 - Tree People - degrimm - 03-04-2017

you know i was never in support of scrapping the weekly cases but watching the last 3 episode, i completely believe season 6 would have been much better without weekly wesen of the day cases

I think the problem with the WOW is we are so focused on the story arch the WOW gets in the way. Especially this being the last season. The WOW have been really good. The punch lines have been really funny. Even tree people with the guess you can't arrest a tree. Or Monroe wanting to chop it down for hurting Rosalee.

RE: S6E09 - Tree People - Kathryn Wooten - 03-04-2017

I think the fovus this season should been on the epic end..each week a WOW but they are working for the Green eyed...that I can understand..having them each week being threaten with their lives...strange accidents etc.etc, that would have been a great lead up to this plodding on in a most paindful way

RE: S6E09 - Tree People - New Guy - 03-04-2017

Hi Forum,
This Tree People episode was a waste. The WOW was below par and IMO the main plot made no progress. The show seems to be dull filler until it shuts down. The green eyed mirror man didn't even show his face.
I am disappointed.
N G

I bet the WOW will explain why Nick makes the choice he does in the last two episodes. We really do not know what he belives. The next best thing is to see the choices he makes.

RE: S6E09 - Tree People - brandon - 03-04-2017

I hope Nick tells you first to Adalind on the stick and the cloth.And then to Renard.

RE: S6E09 - Tree People - Purity - 03-04-2017

Meh....
was my option. A waste of episode. 3 more episodes left and they are wasting time chasing wesen. They got big fish to fry. So many questions...
Trubels lineage, BC, Royals, Diana, the 7 Grimm knights and reasons why they hid the stick, HW, Eve, Portals to the other world... and more.

I just got upset watching some tree like creature trying to become green peace in the supernatural world of grimm and the scoobies chasing clues to kill a creature that believes it is making the world a better place from those trying to harm nature. Are you flipping kidding me G&K for crying out loud!!!???

This episode should have made sense in S5 and not S6 with 3 episodes left and final season to the series. So many loop holes, so many questions and answers are what the viewers need. The only productive clip was 3 minutes of Diana talking to the Scooby gang out of 45mins.

Waste of episode, waste of time doing the episode (no logic to it), waste of money making it, waste of 45 mins watching it (the first 10 mins was enough since it focused on the arc), a waste of Grimm friday.
After transporting passengers and landing my airplane at work, long flight distance, I was eager and thinking to watch Grimm coming home knowing we are getting close to the end with more answers, These guys G&K goes all National Geography on us viewers.